Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

How intriguing it would seem Ahcire is dead, but at the same time she is not… I wonder how this will be going, or how it will affect her family… I sense she will be back, but how changed from this experience we will see…

1 Like

Jaseiah will be torn apart once she finds out. Jericha probably won’t be effected in any way really. I’m not sure how Salkeen is going to react.

So now we have both Ahcirej, and Ahcire who are technically dead. Both of their bodies completely obliterated. Like Ahcire, Ahcirej will return, but she might not come back quite the way anyone thinks. Cannot wait to see what you have planned for Ahcire.

Sorry for the long wait. Hit a writer’s block.

No worries it happens… I’ve been having a bit of a writers block myself with some of the character that I RP.

Sorry Master, the post turned out much longer than I had planned.

Completely fine my dear, to be honest I try to make posts at such a length myself. I was hoping to post on Throggore as well to inch our dk along but after taking a rather large portion of NyQuil for this cough I feel myself fading…

As for you our new deathknight addition, don’t worry about writers block, if you feel your taking to long just shoot a message up on here. I was worried myself that with my sub officially expired that I would’ve unable to post but for now I seem to be able…

I’ll post up for Throggore, Braumer and Isaik tomarrow. For now I slumber…

Salkeen does have the power to put Jericha out of commission, meaning that he could use his control over her to drop her on the spot. However he cannot control the amount of Void that’s flowing through and filling her. One of the things Yumara is aware of is… While Salkeen hates and would never listen to her. He will at least listen to what Isaik has to say. As long as the book wasn’t involved, Jericha will do as Salkeen commands.

Also Yumara isn’t weak, she’s recovering however from the corruption, and destruction of her Avatar, which she felt every bit of.

1 Like

Only one question before my posts continue is Nedde and Abdulbai as dead as I think they are? Cause after much thought, Salkeen is a complicated creature he is arrogant and aggressive. You are right that Isaik could command him to shut down Jericha but Salkeen would be against it. Salkeen trusts Jericha, even with her void growing rampant his natural response would be to give her more fel to balance it out. While he is still enraged from his daughters death the demon lord is less than a rational elf…

With a enemy still around, the demon lords response is likely to be aggressive.

1 Like

They are both alive, they have just fled. Well not as much fled as Ebony has pulled them both back to the Tower. Ebony is also trying to pull Jaseiah to the Tower. As for Jericha the Void will eventually destroy the Fel, and her mind if not contained, no matter how much Salkeen gives her. It would be like Salkeen trying to over power Isaik’s Void powers with his fel. Jericha will always if she has any control of her mind, listen to what Salkeen says. Unless she feels like being punished, then she will be deliberately desrespectful.

Master the stuff happening in the last part of your post. Is it taking place after Jericha attacked me, and while Suzuna has her temporarily trapped in an anti-magic shell of sorts?

Correct my dear, i felt the need to put her down necessary. I knew Suzuna couldn’t hold her forever.

1 Like

Just going to sleep seemed so boring, so a little resistance was to be expected.

1 Like

Posting with Isaik then the heroes group next. I did find it entertaining that Myrandah asked if a group of mostly undead needed healing! The only one that wouldn’t be hurt would be Smuggs!! Vaunn and Maleok can heal themselves but being cauterized by the light would hurt them more than heal, and Victur only has a few holes but not truly that hurt.

Myrandah has a sense of humor… Just not where Varicar is concerned, although she would try and rescue him if she ever found his real body.

I won’t take the ring not even from Lord Salkeen, I will except nothing that was created using that tome. So keep your ring and force it on someone else.

The tome was not used in any specific way for the ring, I brought Yumara there to showcase the tome again to her. Isaik knows every spell inside because they are his spells, therefore the ring is from his spells, but a written version of his spell resides in the tome. It is like knowing a vocabulary word, the word also can be found in the dictionary but it is not the dictionaries word. The two objects are unconnected, Isaik didn’t even need to be near the tome when he made it, but I had to show how the tome was connected to the other books out there. The ring is more connected to Yumara then the tome because it was still made of her hair…

1 Like

She hates and fears me almost, if not more than she hates and fears you. The way she sees it, you pulled the very words from the tome. To her it would be like ripping off a slab of someone’s flesh to create something, then saying there’s no connection to that person. Master quite literally pulled the very spells used to create the ring from The Tome, no matter what Jericha is going to see it as something created to bind her to the book and give Master some form of ownership over her.

Slight error there, The lifted words show copies of tomes. Those who have read a tome and copied it inadvertently copy the magical link so Isaik can see the amount of copies made.

As for the spell itself, the tome is basically Isaik’s spellbook as well, it does House every spell he knows only because he put them there, he is 25000+ years old not including nether time, there’s so many spells there Jericha has undoubtedly used some herself. Asking him to use a spell not in the book is like asking a warlock player to use a spell but it can’t be in the ingame spell book. Sometimes the book is used as a book.

But I do see perhaps it being your hair tainting the whole thing. This is like making food for a toddler, “vegetables?!! No!” And the plate is now across the room.

2 Likes

Most of the spells Jericha uses are either of her own creation, or those used by the Shadowguard, and other void aberrations. She has had many of Masters spells used on her, to torture her, and break her mind, body and spirit. Which is why she fears and distrusts the written word. She fears Masters Phylactery above all because, it reeks of the darkness that had once destroyed her. However she has an irrational fear of all scrolls, tomes, spellbooks, any sort of written word.

With Jericha not only is the plate now across the room, but she has now sworn of eating anything you offer her. If she thinks you are trying to trick her into eating vegetables. She will pout, stomp her feet, march off and starve herself.

All regular spriest spells are in the tome, not because it’s the tomes spells but because it is a chronicle of spells. The master tome(genesis) holds spells from nearly all schools of magic. I do in fact use that book like a book sometimes. If Jericha fears all spells in the tome then she might have a hard time using spells like shadow word: pain, shadow word: death, mind flay, ect.

Well I am a villain, my toys are not nice!

Which brings the question of how to save a women who refuses to be saved.

1 Like