Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I think if I wrote it right it shouldn’t have been officially used. Isaik already knew the spell, could’ve casted it right there, checked his writing to make sure he wasn’t mistaken and still casted the spell after his writings were away. In this scenario he is not changing the spell in his mind because it was already correct therefore the tome did not interfere by technicality. Technicality being a word I just like to use because I am that kinda way with things… It’s why my work won’t give me the rulebook anymore… I like loopholes a lot…

Theoretically though this shouldn’t be a loop hole or wild technicality that would still somehow link the ring to the book but not for cheating sake. In my mind the two are not connected at all, the ring should work, Isaik used the spell from his own mental knowledge completely as he was right and needed to make no changes based on the formula written in the tome. If this is still too close for you I wanna know to because as the master goes, he always has another plan of a plan of a plan. The damn creature watches the timeways for everything, he had several sets of weapons made for whatever Sericon would become. If he saw even the smallest chance it might backfire imma go with plan number three… providing I wrote the right words for plan three…

Yes, he did use the book, even if only for reference.

Providing that he doesn’t mention the book even as a reference, plan three should be good… It is probably best, to not mention the tome at all.

There cannot even be the possibility of any kind of loophole.

I’m posting with Fushan next, as he’s the one who killed Izzabelle he will tell Myrandah that as well!

There is no loophole in the ring, at least none I made.

But… I can’t say I didn’t throw loopholes in other areas yet to be exploited!

No loopholes in the ring made by anyone, none made by Isaik, Yumara, Zalak, anyone… :rage:

Time for the plan of the plan of the original plan, that wasn’t planned, because… reasons

As long as those loopholes have nothing to do with the genesis tome, and Jericha. Then I impatiently wait to see what those loopholes might be.

Correct no loopholes made for the ring with malicious intent. I know this might be bringing up the anxiety levels but do understand we been rping for months together I won’t purposely injure that. The loophole I even speak of isn’t focused around the ring but in the end the plan of the plan of the plan does bring it under effect. If I judged right in the end you should like this outcome.

Correct there is no loophole involving the tome, if Isaik and Yumara were in a different location right now it wouldn’t even be a subject at all. As for Jericha? Kinda but not the way you think it is, not in a way you should dislike.

I believe the tactic I’m doing now is the same I do in pvp sometimes. So focused on the ring that you don’t see the other thing. As a warlock or hunter with some stealth items I position my pets to make it seem I am one place over another to get my prey in the right spot for attack.

In truth I’m trying to figure out how to write this the correct way so it’s still a surprise and not accidentally taken off path. I keep running it through my mind… Now the black mirror only lets things through when all consent on your side, I need Salkeen, Skalaz(who likely will just say whatever Salkeen does) and Jericha to agree. Rajen is far enough away where he is not needed. Then once consent is obtained even if I make a post about the ring, I need to guide it after its possible push through. I wish to say more be more easy to understand, but then it would be spoilers.

1 Like

Malicious intent can be suggestive. When Salkeen tried commanding Izzabelle to bond with Sericn and never leave him. He saw is as trying to be half way decent. Izzabelle saw it as malicious and they both ended up fighting again. Salkeen gifted Izzabelle with fel to try and heal her, Izzabelle rejected it because she viewed it as an attack. I don’t like the idea of any loopholes where Jericha is concerned. I do not like the thought of a loophole that would give anyone other than Lord Salkeen, any control whatsoever over Jericha. Nothing that can force her to act, take control over her, try and sway her thoughts or actions, try and suggest things that will alter her original thoughts, alter her mind or her magic, etc. nothing that will effect her actions, her reactions, her ways of thinking, her physical self, her physiological self, her mental self, her magical self, her spiritual self, her psychological self, her tangible self, her non tangible self, her Ethereal self, her corporeal self, her non-corporeal self, her inner-planer self, her outer-planer self, her void self, her self preservation… oh wait she doesn’t have that. Nothing that will give access to Ebony’s Tower, nothing that will effect Jericha in anyway at all, unless it only involves and can only be done by Lord Salkeen, with absolutely no influence of any kind d effecting him. No aspect of Jericha can be altered, owned, controlled etc… by anyone but Lord Salkeen. (Anything I might of forgotten to write in, that should be there as well.)

Actually I’m focused on much more than the ring, which is causing the anxiety. I’m focused on the tome, Isaik, how the ring was made, from what it was made, the words that were lifted from the page of the book, the fact it was used even as reference, Yumara especially Yumara, Zalak most definitely.

Now Jericha doesn’t really require any assistance in Controlling the Void Powers she gets from Ebony’s Tower, and from the Master Portal. Part of the breaking and remaking of Jericha at Ebony’s hands, was to make her strong enough to handle monumental amounts of void. What Jericha needs help with, is the Void that isn’t hers, void that she has no sort of control over. The void that pours into her from thousands of portals, that she has no way of containing, manipulating, using etc. Jericha’s constantly on the edge of madness, just owning what she does. Her body alway ready to be torn apart at the seems. The original focus more acted like valves that blocked the uncontrollable void from entering into Jericha.

I will try and get a post up for Izzabelle and Yumara soon.

I can’t help that its within my nature to enjoy loopholes, I can’t fathom why. You met Skalaz but not Bludgeun, realize a great way to deal with the master is a strict contact with really well defined terms. Basically when you make a wish to a genie don’t let him mess with you. I am gonna need to find Jericha’s contract so I can put a copy in my notes, my memory you see is rather bad.

A promise to lessen your anxiety, the loophole I plan to exploit will not be doing this.

I can say this makes me grin as it means I got you looking at the right things for the surprise!

I gotta work on Isaik’s and Salkeen’s as they come out at the same time.

If I recall Jericha agreed with whatever Salkeen’s decision was?

1 Like

Agreed if there were no loopholes, zero ,zilch, nada. Otherwise Even agreeing she will have a terrible
reaction to the rings presence. I could wewrite what Jericha said, I did give permission because I was under the impression it did what Isaik claimed and he wasn’t trying to trick her. Which turned out to be a lie like always when it comes to Isaik, So I’m going to reword what Jericha said no loopholes I’ll write it in a way to be certain of that.

“You Lord Salkeen, must sign a contract that claims, Jericha will never belong to anyone but you, her soul, her heart, her, body and mind, in any shape or form. Will forever remain in your sole possession.”
No controlling, no altering, or influencing any aspect of Jericha.

1 Like

There, I cast a spell that will prevent any loophole on the ring from working on me. So know this no loopholes on the ring are going to work on me, or effect me. It will Neither change or effect anything.

(As I said no Loopholes with Jericha, I will do everything I can to see to that.)

1 Like

It does do what Isaik says it does, for now however.

I do listen to your words, your words cause change.

I will not interfere with the contract, this term is quite clear.

Good! I will try to put up Isaik’s and Salkeen’s posts up today. Maybe then your anxiety will lessen when the trick is revealed!

1 Like

Yes knowing that the trick will not have any effect Jericha will greatly lessen my anxiety. Now if Isaik had a loophole that would prevent my annoying cat from climbing all over me as I try to write. That would be welcomed.

1 Like

It was never meant for you my dear, You said the ring would not work on Jericha so it had to be changed.

In no way is any of the things I just did mean Isaik has any version of control over any of your void. My words about the Dominion tome were only meant to reinforce your own words of torture I am not insinuating Isaik has control of that specific tome. I left things ambiguous Incase you wanted to let Ebony continue to use the Dominion tome to try and control Jericha. Do know that if the Dominion tome is used to control Jericha it does not mean Isaik has control of her.

The entirety of the loophole was the black mirror. I intended to make it appear as if it was a magical trading window that let you trade from distance like in wow. Where consent is needed to finish a trade. But the black mirror is more like a viewing glass for communication, once consent is given it becomes like a open window that can be influenced and worked through. Once consent is given the specific mirror used will not go back to acting like before. Once you invite the vampire in he’s free to move through as he pleases. Strong spell for talking to void denizens so long as you never consent to them.

The pure intent I had always planned was ever since you were clear the ring was not gonna work I was always gonna turn it on Salkeen. A new device was needed, while Salkeen dealt with his new bracer, Isaik was gonna make a trinket from the demon lords blood, some skin and hair for a new untainted void trinket… Since you gave me Jaseiah I thought why not and used her too.

If ANY of the things posted are unclear or unacceptable, I can and will change it. I’d rather change things than let Jericha die and the rp end.

Actually yes it does need to be changed, you see if memory serves me correctly you said permission has to be given by all for the black mirror to work. I gave permission for the ring to be sent through, not the bracer. I believe my words were

I gave permission only for the ring, to be sent through the mirror. When Isaik changed it he would have needed to get Jericha permission for the mirror to work.
Also I have a question about the black mirror, once it’s closed again is that version of the mirror gone, or does the mirror always exist? Because if it does, then that just won’t do.

1 Like

I could change it back into a ring for the post to still be acceptable. As for when the mirror is closed and dismissed that specific mirror is gone and the connection is terminated. The threat comes from when you consent to bigger things like void lords they will protect the mirrors from being destroyed or closed. Isaik however will not he did as he wanted its purpose is over.

1 Like

Done, the bracer is now one of those bigger flashier rings. You know like older people where from other countries!

1 Like

Jericha gave permission for that ring, not a ring. So Isaik would still require Jericha to give permission for the new ring to be sent through.

Did we both post at the same time? also seeing as how it is meant to help Lord Salkeen handle Jericha’s excess void. Once Jericha knew the purpose of this new artifact, she probably wouldn’t say no to it being sent through.

1 Like

I unsure how to move forward at that point. As I can’t insert Jericha consenting in between Isaik’s and Salkeens post. If you wanted to you could change yours to A ring instead of this ring for continuity sake. If you desire. If you got another idea I’m all for it.

1 Like

Have Isaik explain what the new ring actually does. Isaik created something new, Jericha has no idea what this new object does. Right now it looks like he lied and attacked Lord Salkeen. I’m learning things, I knew that you might decide to destroy the ring and create something new. So I worded my permission for only the original object, the ring in this instance to be sent through. As Jericha distrusts Isaik and his intentions if things were changed he would need her permission again.

Once Jericha knows that the ring is actually meant for Lord Salkeen to make it so that he can be empowered by the excess void that torturing Is rapidly killing her, then Jericha will give he consent. Only if Isaik tells the truth 1: what the new the ring is meant to do 2: that it is for Lord Salkeen and not for Jericha. Which means neither Jericha or Lord Salkeen will be surprised by the ring adhering itself to Lord Salkeen.

Semi-intentional. I like creating drama between those two because it within their nature to be at odds, given their history and past. Though I’m sure I recently figured another piece of things that only makes things more complicated.

Basically I was undecided if Isaik was supposed to make it look more menacing and the coin toss said menacing!

If I was to do any of them it might be this but for the coin I’m undecided if he would say it’s for Salkeen.

I like surprises!