Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

A few more questions my dk friend before we find out how best to fit you into this villain story mess! What kinda way do you like to take damage? Are you mostly mortal like Throggore himself or Myrandah, you gotta dodge the most deadly of dangers! Are you spongy? Like Jericha, Varicar or Maleok? You can take great amounts of damage and go through a moment of agony before mostly reforming to full functionality? Are you unnaturally tough? A blow to your bones would send you tumbling but besides a crack and maybe a spit tooth you would get back up for more?

Where does your dk see themselves in a command structure? Can you take orders? Do you need a dominating presence like the lich king over your head or something like a contract with give and take?

Any other off hand information that might be used? Do you have just this character or a plethora of them? Example, I own Isaik, Skalaz, Salkeen, Maleok and many others, while Izzabelle owns Yumara, Jericha and Ahcirej as well. How does the alliance and horde feel about your character?

1 Like

A plethora. Though, Korgorn and Ratheron are currently the only villains in my character list, unless you employ Bronze Dragonflight-grade time shenanigans, then I could include Evisane Crowe, though, she’s more of a reluctant villain, a member of the Scarlet Crusade.

Korgorn isn’t likely to react to any damage he receives, what with the whole lacking nerves thing, which adds a whole 'nother layer of terror to fighting him, and that’s how he likes to fight: scaring his enemies witless. That being said, he does stagger if hit hard enough. His bones don’t break normally, due to the necrotic reinforcement magic he uses: they splinter, and break into small shards, but only after repeated or heavy trauma, like shearing off sheets of obsidian, rather than shattering calcium.

Korgorn actually holds supreme dominion over Gul’Nazar, and while he can take orders from someone else, he’d actively resist a Lich King style mental domination, which is actually something he can achieve very handily. Korgorn is hated by both the Alliance and the Horde, specifically because he is Old Horde, and thus, a constant threat to their status quo. Sylvanas might have liked him in her Horde… if he didn’t explicitly intend to impale her onto a banner.

Korgorn is the acting Warchief of the Stormreavers, in the absence of Gul’dan, but if someone else could create an opportunity for him to assail the lands of men and elves, and slaughter the foolish New Horde, he would be more than willing to work with them.

1 Like

Well… well… well… Another villain who wishes to get ahead in a world dominated by the golden lion and the banshee? I have been debating over with the other villainous commanders and I think we may be able to fit in a first generation deathknight who leads a surviving sect of the Stormreavers clan…

There’s only a few more things that must be discussed, first and foremost this rp has and will continue to be a long thing. This rp is nearly four to five months old with me and Yumara here posting almost daily, the rp does slow at times but we never truly stop. Would you be able to keep up with these large demands?? If you must leave, our characters jump in and out of this eternal conflict pretty easily just make a way for you to get out if you need.

Secondly me and my commanders have been unsure how to exactly get Korgorn into the story. I do have some ideas depending on how you feel about your character as well… First, the Assassin and Varicar are headed to Stormwind, how unlucky or unbelievable would it be to give Korgorn a prison break? Keep in mind in no way am I insinuating that Korgorn is weak for being in the Stormwind Stockages at all, remember that both Zul a twice instance boss and Tilanji the current queen of the Zandalari were both trapped in those stockades… If we were to free your powerful deathknight leader I would ensure it appeared the alliance built you a literal super cage like the Kirin Tor has in the violet hold. The other way I could possibly see is trying to contact one of the commanders or the master himself… A daunting task in itself as Yumara, Isaik and Skalaz are not names that are just laying around for any old person to call a audience with… Salkeen is easier to contact but harder to get a response back that isn’t aggression…

As for these? I am the master of mental manipulations, my commander Skalaz created homunculi from the greatest heroes, and a third man not yet met all have ways to turn your heroes into villains if you so wish to temporarily rp them as so! However if you do desire not to temporarily turn some heroes, we do have a group of heroes and adventurers who are caught up in this story they could join.

Perfect information, it is this kinda stuff that allows me and my minions and our enemies to know how to deal with causing damage.

If you don’t approve of mental dominion of your own villain which to be honest is completely understandable. I then guess the choice you wish to have left is contract? I do enjoy making deals… I await your response…

1 Like

This is actually perfect, and would be a great chance to show off Korgorn’s destructive power as they make their way out of Stormwind.

Yeah, especially given the risks presented if Korgorn is allowed to get near the Stormwind Graveyard. First Gen DKs, unlike Third Gens, could mass raise the dead. While the paladins might be conveniently nearby, there’s a lot of bodies in that graveyard…

Korgorn is definitely willing to make a bargain. The most obvious one being “I will aid you in your endeavors, in exchange, you will assist me in bringing the tides of darkness to Azeroth once more.”

I promise to give you such a opportunity but realize one thing, we may cause considerable damage to Stormwind but we can’t be completely open about it, this is still a stealth mission… Even if we could kill them theoretically, do you truly want the entire might of the alliance turned away from their war to us?

I have the perfect location for you to go nuts and still have us maintain a level of subtlety.

Close my friend but you will be making a literal deal with a demon… We will see how our contracts terms settle in the end…

I will be getting a post up for Varicar and Throggore soon that will set the stage up to meet Korgorn…

Loved the posts, expect Lord Salkeen’s post completely ignored mine, so for it to make any sense I will have to go back and change things which I will do later today.

Just a error I’ll go back and fix it.

Not sure if you realized it but it was actually Jericha that cause the Fel Volcano to explode in a Shadowfel Amalgamation That could probably be seen from other planets.

;.; I writing so many posts my brain going crazy! I’ll get that rectified!

I made so many posts I can’t tell which of my characters accidentally says Abdulbai made the blast.

Today was a very busy day postvwise for you. I don’t think you’ve had a break all day. Isaik was the one who spoke of the destruction caused by Abdulbai. Although it could be easily seen from those not tied to Jericha as Abdul causing the destruction.

Some days are, Monday usually is that day for me! I also do apologize dear, I can’t help myself but to always offer a contract in exchange for things… Isaik isn’t one who gives things for free! The terms are open to addendum, adding your own terms…

The contract is simple, kill what we are fighting. You are not necessarily under Master Isaik but placed under who you would fit best with. As you are a demon it’s likely that choice would be Salkeen near your sister. The final term you will see soon, attempt to break the contract via acts of treason, results in pain…

It is this way of contractual thinking that is why Isaik acts the way he does, the reason he tried to contract Jericha so early on. I put like minded troops in similar areas with similar commanders, where would you have put a void witch? As it became obvious she would never leave Salkeen’s side it was noted she was a being like Varicar not entirely like the creatures she worked with…

Now the same logic would apply to Korgorn, where do you fit? Clearly your first gen deathknight under the Stormreaver banner alongside warlocks and necrolytes… Clearly you are like one of two commanders, warlocks and fel is Salkeen and his demon armies… But undead and necrolytes is actually more of Skalaz’s thing, the creator of homunculi, creating horrific monsters with magic and resurrecting the dead… We will see who you better fit with or if you simply do both… Who knows if you prove yourself exceptionally useful you might be closer to The Master himself, assigned more soldiers directly under your command as Yumara now has… Oh mother of the homunculi…

My job in this rp is to be a great Dungeon Master and teach you lore you didn’t even know existed in wow… Inused to be a stickler for lore, until I found things that basically revealed, the lore is RIDICULOUSLY flexible… Wow even has a legitimate lore source for the blue and white checkered cubes that are found in the game when images don’t exist! Once you learned what I have it opens up so much…

Now it isn’t that Yenme is totally immune to Isaik’s mind manipulations. It is just trying to make her feel that her saving her sister was wrong in some way, Yenme will have trouble comprehending. What Nedde did was alter her perception on what was actually happening. Suzuna, and Salkeen’s, actions made what Nedde said seem believable. A little bit on the way that Ebony works. He prefers to mess with peoples perceptions of things. If that makes sense.

The freeing of Korgorn happens tomarrow/today my friend, I apologize for the delays but I will have a post up of Throggore and Varicar making their way to your prison chambers! Poor Braumer won’t be doing so well…

If Salkeen tries to get Suzuna to sign an actual contract the same thing that happened to Yenme will happen to her.

It’s probably because I don’t like to write or rp my characters as being in command of anything. For some odd reason the Idea has always bothered me. I can make my characters strong but they prefer to only have themselves to control. Having them command things goes against their nature, So when it comes to trying to command, it will always take me much longer to reply. It goes against what they are. and how I would normally RP them.

Skalaz laughs a great chuckle, “Boy is he gonna be mad when he finds out!” Skalaz lights up a spare goblin cigar, “The only reason he hasn’t tried to contract her already is because she has followed his every command! The moment she refuses he’s gonna react!” Skalaz grins this is gonna be great!

“Don’t wanna be the mother of the homunculi?! I was the father of the homunculi until you showed up! The crafter, the maker, the hidden commander!” Skalaz rants before finally calming down, “Its actually rather simple, you just pass down the will of The Master down to the lower minions! I usually just used Varicar, he’s quite effective at relaying commands into action…” Skalaz gets a little grin, “If you don’t like commanding there is always a way around it… But the master did choose you for a reason…”

1 Like

On the plus side that will never happen unless she quite literally through physical or magical means unable to follow his commands. Her loyalty to him doesn’t require a contract.

(ooc. How to put this, I greatly dislike the idea of controlling, or commanding anybody, or anything. It bothers me on a psychological level. Because of this I create my characters specifically to reflect this. I don’t like the idea of being in charge, I want to remain in the shadows. The very thought of commanding or giving orders triggers a part of my mind, that paralyses my ability to write almost anything. I can write and rp almost anything. Yet commanding armies and telling others what to do isn’t one of them.

The idea of Yumara being Mother of the Homunculi is great, I love the sound of it. Yet the whole standing tall giving out orders. Commanding that group go there and do this, this group go there and do that. Puts her at the front, where she definitely doesn’t want to be. She has spent her entire Mortal existence hiding the fact that she possesses any sort of strength or power. Other than Master and a few others, she wants to do nothing that might possibly even hint that she has any sort of power. Being mother of the homunculi great, being commander of the homunculi not so much.

She can gift them with certain powers and abilities. She can create being in which to feed them so that they may grow and become powerful. To me a Mother doesn’t command, she nurtures. She helps them become the best they can be, so that they have a better chance of survival, once they are given to the ones who will command them.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Smacks Skalaz up beside the head. “No! If I wanted to be with someone that was full of strength and rage, I would just want to stay with Salkeen. He is the pinnacle of strength and rage. I want to be with Sericon because he is strong and quick thinking, plus he isn’t anything like Salkeen.

“Damn no fire works?”

“You might like the homunculi more than you think! These are not pitiful demons that Salkeen deals with! They are not something that needs orders, and follows commands in exchange for power and reward? They will not turn on you if they decide you are weak! The homunculi I created are lethal weapons, ultimate killing machines with absolute loyalty to their commander, they are not simple creatures but able to devise planning and strategy all on their own.” Skalaz says clearly proud of his creations.

“I understand some don’t like to command, but know that the homunculi are very intuitive, you won’t need to command them much if at all for them to attempt to do what would make their commander pleased…” Lastly Skalaz becomes more serious, “The homunculi are a elite unit, you will never need to stand above them and show your power. They are much fewer than Salkeen’s demon army but much more subtle and deadly. You aren’t commanding a massive army so much as commanding a elite troop of sleeper agents and spies.” Skalaz says crossing his arms. “But even after all this if you don’t want to command the homunculi, tell the master, but I urge you give it a try, they do not disappoint!”

“Careful now! Just cause I’m a goblin doesn’t mean I can’t cause you pain like that demon lord would! You need to calm down and see the effects! This isn’t a Salkeen in a potion for Sericon! This is a your elf friend because he was a warlock has minimal muscle mass, training in martial prowess, or endurance fixing kinda potion!” Skalaz says annoyed still tempted to remove Izzabelle’s hand with magic… “I could beef up his body with alchemic magic but that requires change, so I’m beefing up his body with supplements!

Assuming Sericon has the willpower I suspect he does from being a warlock, the mixture should cause a eagerness for battle along with battlefield awareness and added strength to his body to allow for faster strikes as well as endurance Incase he takes a bad hit.” Skalaz explained, “His concoction is of a concentrated and purified mixture of demons blood. He should feel as strong as the orcs did when they took it with no fel residue side effects, the bloodfury should be lessened to a acute eagerness for battle.” Skalaz waves his hand trying to calm the elf, “Trust the process, Sericon will not become Salkeen 2.0 or I will deal with that myself in shame! This is still Steve Roge- erm I mean Sericon…”

1 Like