Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I redid Nedde’s post which turned out much longer than I expected it to be. As for Abdulbai he used Jericha to shield himself from much of Salkeens attack. Abdulbai is an powerful creation of Ebony’s, and is referred to at time as being the Demons Bane. Being Immune to fel, he takes no damage from it. Being that his body is Ethereal he takes less damage from physical attacks as well. While the blast wave, and the shockwaves actually damaged him some. He is hiding this from Salkeen.

ooc Now to rewrite my other posts, because my IPad died this morning and I had to buy a new one

Isaik gives off a dark laugh, I would hope Abdulbai would act with haste… Attacking Yumara’s forest? Using something the goddess forged herself? Attacking the masters minions so close to his void vessel sitting in the sky? One might see such a action done so nearby as a act of disrespect… You are so very fortunate that I do not immediately involve myself in such things… What sort of king pin villain would I be if my minions can not handle themselves…

Keep in mind I will be watching and should my minions not dispose of this issue in a acceptable amount of time I may have to send other agents in to ensure victory… I will however not keep Yumara from acting if she feels compelled enough, I would work with haste…

I believe once she recovers from the initial shock that Yumara is going to be rather ticked off. As I’ve said, Yumara is tied to the things that she creates. She will be tied even more strongly to an avatar of herself. Right now Abdulbai is corrupting that Avatar with corrupted Titan Blood. As the corrupt Titan Blood moves up through the Avatar. Yumara will feel and experience the corruption as well. Needless to say she will have to act with haste. Yumara requires balance, having her most powerful Avatar corrupted by void tainted Titan blood, probably wouldn’t be good.

I apologize for not having longer posts or finishing all of them yet but I have been under the weather lately!

No worries when I said my IPad died it didn’t actually die, it broke when I tripped on my doormat while leaving my apartment. I fell and nailed my head on the stair railing my IPad slipped from my hands and landed in the basement. I ended up with a concussion and I’m suppose to take it easy with the amount of time I spend on electronics for the next week or two. I ended up in the emergency room a few days ago because I didn’t listen to the first doctors advice.

Sorry for the exceptionally long post. I will write more for Abdulbai when I write Nedde’s next post.

I edited Varicar’s, Smuggs, Maleok, and Throggore’s posts because I didn’t feel they were good enough. It is a hope to reveal more about what they are thinking.

As for Smuggs, he’s referring Yumara as a wild god because that’s the knowledge he knows. Also according to lore she does fit that bill pretty well, a powerful representation of nature, usually a animal but sometimes not and able to take a humanoid form when they desire. I see Yumara as a incredibly powerful nature wild god, that is stronger than Malorne who fought Archimonde and a legion of demons by himself! And can revert to human form like the wild gods referred to as The celestials!

I would say the only thing that makes Yumara seem different would be that she can destroy, devour, contain, or create souls. Which probably isn’t something a normal nature god/goddess could do. Luckily Smuggs will never have seen this, so he won’t be able to share it with Raveintis.

But those are things that can be learned by a intelligent being if they were willing to learn or be taught such things. The legion has had tons of experience dealing with such knowledge. I do got one question, is Yumara from Azeroth?

1 Like

No she isn’t

1 Like

Just as I suspected! I thought I was reading into that. But that’s still a good thing, a powerful wild god from a different world, a lot of more flexibility on things from other planets. People don’t realize but wow lore is ridiculously flexible and open to lots of things. Just naming a few things off the top of my head, Eredar, Orcs, Ethereals, and Celestials are each from a different planet! Wow has several other named races that were wiped out by the legion. My favorite odd race in wow not from any of the planets mentioned is a shapeshifter race that can be found in nagrand in both bc and Wod, she takes on the image of a troll or Orc and can be killed in Wod. She has very little other lore to her name.

It is this realization that makes it so easy for me to rp with basically anyone and not go crazy other the lore. The lore is flexible, really flexible!

1 Like

On the one hand, tempted to join in on this. On the other hand, this has been going on way too long, I have no idea how Korgorn would get involved, and I honestly don’t know what all is going on.

1 Like

It is a story of pain, agony and terror! The rise of a true villain not unlike the others faced by heroes of Azeroth! As for whether you could fit that depends on who you are! What is your story? Are you a hero or villain? What is your plans for the future?!

My next posts come on the next sun, I will explain what I and Varicar are doing while getting some new posts for Salkeen and Ahcire! I must however warn Abdulbai, the three are now on Centralis… And I don’t mean me, Varicar and Skalaz… The three are Skalaz, Salkeen and Yumara, they are significant for a reason.

1 Like

Korgorn is most definitely a villain. He’s a holdover of the Horde of the First and Second Wars, a Stormreaver Death Knight who has gathered his power from the isolated island of Gul’Nazar, and who eagerly awaits the opportunity to bring the tides of darkness to Azeroth once more. His host body is so ancient that it has become completely skeletal, but this does not hinder him, as he weaves necrotic power to strengthen and harden his unholy body, rendering him more of a Leoric, and less of a squishy skeleton mage.

As far as his capabilities, he combines the best of both First and Third Generation Death Knights, as well as some high-grade necromancy. He’s terrifyingly potent both martially and mystically, weaving spells in one hand while swinging a vicious greatmace with the other. Being a first generation, he’s more at home upon a mount than on his feet, he is slow and lumbering on foot, though the swing of his weapon is deceptively fast, able to catch a complacent adventurer with a nasty blow.

1 Like

Glares at Skalaz, Stay away from my Sericon. He has enough problems with his head, without you messing him up worse.

Woah woah woah doll it’s just bad guy jargon! I am merely making your companion more durable! Sericon isn’t like you or me, if he gets his arm blown off, it will stay blown off. I ain’t gonna make him a homunculi, so he’s still gonna be your man, but the master gave me commands to ensure the guy doesn’t die! You can place your faith in me!

1 Like

Well considering that I had planned on working with the Gnome, with the hopes of bettering myself. Perhaps now I will have to work with you. I still want to find a way to move my babies (aka plagued, fel spiders and Scarabs.) from where they are to my back. Yet I fear if they are moved they will lose the protection they have being where they are at. So I need you to create something for me that will allow me to carry them on my back. I mean they are rather minuscule until they start growing… still though having them enter and exit through my mouth, causes problems when the exit and return at the same time…

As long as you don’t physically change him, and he doesn’t suffer horrendous pain… your testers being subjected to horrific agony in the pursuit of this endeavor however, is perfectly acceptable.

Don’t worry my dear I will do what I can to help you with your goals. It is my job to do such things, since Varicar and Throggore are both going to recover from Smuggs’s lab anything of value I am sure I can take his research for our own needs…

That’s a tricky one, if you mean he’s still a void elf than yes, I’m not changing that. But I am going to give him the Captain America treatment, buff up those muscles and reflexes a bit, you know durability! As for pain? Also tricky, even the most helpful procedures can be painful, but it won’t be unnecessary agony for no reason. I have a feeling that feeling your muscles grow faster than normal might be a bit painful… But still necessary…

You must know I am the mind behind the Lords current look, you don’t think a normal elf demon hybrid can result in a creature that can be backhanded by a flesh Titan and get back up! Salkeen went through the whole thing, bones like fel carbon steel, skin like chiseled marble but as tough as titanium? He’s a beautiful creature! It’s why his union with the great void witch looks so great, to magnificent creatures, the peak of their kind.

The three under the master, each a important piece of the puzzle commanding great stretches of this power he wills! Salkeen commands the Great demon armies, Yumara commands the homunculi, I am research and development but I do own my own little armies as well. It might be wise for Abdulbai and his demoness to turn tail lest she find out the combined armies of the three!

Abdulbai will end up fleeing in the end and taking Nedde with him. It won’t do to have them, brought down to quickly.

When Buffing up Sericon, please omit the extra doses of pigheaded arrogance, stupid, and fury like a burning case of terminal hemorrhoids, that you blessed the Burnng Lord with.

1 Like