Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Hmmm… As a third party individual… I would prepare yourself for everything, Salkeen just list a lot I am not sure he will take this well or logically at all… If you do take these women I suggest you gather other allies that ensure you will survive the fire and death headed for you and your people… As his master I’m just gonna be looking at this going, “you shouldn’t have done that… Good luck with your suffering!”

Victur stares hard at this word… Does he mean the panda? Or me? Maybe both?

Sorry about not getting anything written today… It was mentally and emotionally a very bad day for me. I will try and get some posts up tomorrow.

Take as long as you need, when one is willing to conquer the universe he must be patient… Hopefully you feel better, good luck!

I’ve got all the posts I’ll be posting up for now, I know I never mentioned the howling beast of Val. A interesting part of my characters is each one has a opposite who is basically destined to fight them, these individuals are usually going to be a close match with the outside interferences causing win or loss. A great example is Isaik, his opposite has always been Raveintis, they are destined to fight, there fight will be of the ages. On Val you are about to met the creature that is Maleok’s opposite, the being just as strong in enough ways where they will fight like it’s the end, however keep notice of what Throggore did!

If you still need more time until you post that’s always ok, I understand when sometimes life gets in the way of posting. I’m always here, I never leave unless another game tries to drag me away. It has also come to my attention that we have never added each other to the battle tag even after all this time rping together.

Here is mine. Rave #1469

I will add you to battle tag the next time I log into the game. Right now I’m playing final fantasy xiv. I will usually play a game constantly until I get burned out. Then stop for a few months, before starting up again.

I might not get any posts up today, going to be playing 5th edition Dungeons&Dragons with family. I will have a few posts up tomorrow, I just need to figure out who to post for. There’s so much going on, So many choices. It takes a while for me to decide which I want to choose.

1 Like

When you receive the battle tag friend request from me it will be from Snowmantle.

Tomorrow I’ll try and get up posts for, Ebony, Jericha, Jaseiah, and Lhashira.

There’s a few things to know, one Sericon is still not armored, he might as well still be in warlock class. The armors and weapons seen on his armory is me testing future sets he might wear.

For Salkeen, his treatment of Yenme may seem cruel but I went rather take compared to the pain Alleria faced on Niskara… We are burning legion torturing minor races or weaker beings is kinda what they do. As for my justification of why Salkeen feels right on his words for war and anger towards Yenme for this invasion? I based it off real life politics.

If two American citizens(Yenme and Suzuna) were captured in Russia(Salkeen) in a recent war zone, they would be interrogated on why they were there and questioned if they were spies! In which America has full right to be mad and condemn Russia for such action! If it is truly warranted America can send in spies to try and retrieve the two American Citizens if they are valuable enough, if they are caught however it will result in war. If Russia took these Citizens for questioning and America immediately began a invasion that’s is grounds for a war under America’s fault, it makes the captured Citizens look guilty. If America invaded Russia after Russia took the two citizens and went to capture some of Putin’s family… The result would be about as bloody as it’s going to get if Salkeen’s children are taken… This will be treated as like the beginning of a new war campaign!

I will be rping Salkeen going full war towards these invaders with retaliation in mind… I am unsure if this is also what you desire as it may go down the path of a wrecked demon society or damaged? Though I am unsure of their strength, Salkeen will not hold back against such a disrespect!

Hopefully with such details his actions and my posts make more sense.

If Salkeen rules Centralis, then they would be seen as invading when they went there. However what if they don’t see Salkeen as the one who controls Centralis.

If they had been watching the battle. They would have seen Yumara beat Salkeen, then her forest take over most of the area Salkeen had claimed. Then they would have seen most of Salkeen’s forces gating away. That could lead them to believe that Centralis actually belongs to Yumara. In which case they would be justified in sending an army to retrieve the two high ranked officials that Salkeen Kidnapped, and unjustly imprisoned.

I don’t care if they see it or not! It only makes them fools! They knew it was under a new demon lord, they know Yumara is no demon lord, that leaves me!

Mere civil clashes in war policies! This world still belongs to the legion, as Yumara is under Isaik and Isaik’s past was Zalak… The command hierarchy is rough, But Salkeen owns the world, Zalak is the most senior demon commander there, but he did kinda abandon the legion directly kinda. Zalak is a special case, he is high ranking but still unknown, it was his thing to be anonymous even among the legion… So most demons wouldn’t know he was either active or not in the legion. Either way under politics of real life the women choose to go into a recent battleground after a war, that in itself was dangerous.

Justification on false data is not justified! You have declared war! You knew it was a demon lord, I am that Lord! Perhaps if diplomacy is acted upon quickly you could save yourself from a bloody war! But either way it’s better for the story is both characters believe they justified and right.

GKneels submissively before Lord Salkeen, and presses her head against his foot. *Being one of the higher ranking members of this society. I can say that Nedde, and those that attacked us, are about to be really sorry. Not only because of you My Lord. Although they will further regret their actions once you are through with them. Let’s just say Nedde didn’t get permission from the twelve, to attack Centralis. One of the Twelve will be contacting Lord Salkeen, to try and make amends for this unwarranted attack.

ooc, I will be making a temporary Character to represent the One that will be contacting Lord Salkeen. Of course I won’t be able to post on him until He updates onto the forums.

1 Like

We will see if their tribute is prized enough to safeguard their world and society! They have made grievous mistakes, assaulting a powerful demon lord’s belongings, assaulting his blood lineage, all after I barely conquered such a place! These acts in themselves are virtually unforgivable, most demon lords would be out for blood! I will make my response after one of pitiful prisoners Yenme makes a response. But until then I might further explain the masters and Salkeen’s relationship and position within the legion.

First it’s common knowledge by those like Yumara, Jericha and the daughters that Salkeen is under the command of Master Isaik. I might note to the majority of Salkeen’s demons and all of the lesser one, this is not such a well known thing. This is because of how Isaik is placed within the legion. In truth it is Zalak’s position which Isaik has.

Zalak is under Kil’jaeden’s side of the legion, or atleast if Kil’jaeden still lived and found Zalak, it would be him who could try and issue commands. Zalak’s position is one under Kil’jaeden with a demon commander directly between himself and Kil’jaeden. This is intentional, Zalak desired freedom to do as he wished its easier to use the resources he desires and do as he wished if he wasn’t directly under Kil’jaeden… Not that Kil’jaeden is a threat or the commander above Zalak, it’s easier to hide one self if your not next to one of the original triumvirate, and the commander above Zalak has been manipulated to basically forget of Zalak’s existence… This left Zalak in a position of high power in the leader with essentially no one to check in with… Zalak then did what he could to make himself anonymous even within the legion, he was a void demon of mystery within the legion… Something uncontrollable by those that feel they are stronger than him, but still something within the legion that can command power and respect once it makes itself known.

When Zalak went… Missing for a few thousands years his disappearance wasn’t as noticed because of his manipulations… The spot was left vacant, When Zalak resurfaced under the new entity name The Master, He decided not to take up his old spot truly and place Salkeen there instead. If Zalak made his presence known it would be Kil’jaeden, the unnamed demon commander, then Zalak then Salkeen. Again this demon commander is useless really more like a pawn, a necessary buffer between Zalak and Kil’jaeden and Sargeras. Hard to decieve the Deceiver…

The reason I did this? The Master shed most of if not all of his previous demonic minions from when he went under the name of Zalak… Only a few remain who are utterly devout, subtle and darkness aligned… Zalak and Isaik’s mind as one felt a army of unquestionably loyal and powerful homunculi were better than demons who could be broken or enslaved… Hence the Masters current position, Even more secretive than before his death, the legion doesn’t recognize him unless he makes his presence known, the world save for those minions on his side or some troublesome heroes don’t know about him… If you wanna succeed in wow as a villain, be anonymous! Those murder hobos will end you if they find you!

1 Like

Waiting for me to respond… my my it would seem half breeds do know their place. Crawling behind us pure-bloods.

There I Made my reply so you may now act you pompous windbag.

“Be warned you wretched elf… That doppelgänger might have been weaker but mark my words should we meet in person or I truly try to send such a spell again don’t think that you can outthink yourself! Just as you know it’s moves it knows yours, the next doppelgänger will be fighting a exact mirror… Every trick you think, so shall it, every tactic you conjure it will also know…” Isaik gives a cold smile, “They are so efficient because they know you just as you know yourself… They know your dreams, your fears, your responses, your tactics, they are you in every way… I am surprised that you could so easily trick yourself, it doesn’t leave much for me to wonder about you…” The dark master hissed…

“You May prize yourself on your precious whispers but I am the man who is replacing armies with his own… It is truly a wonder if some minions under you aren’t already mine…”

1 Like

A odd thing to hear I’m sure so let me explain in a way some might understand… One of the biggest point of operation for the Master is Azeroth. The Master has easily noted that the champions of Azeroth are a incredibly dangerous force and thus should not be outright attacked. It is one of the reasons the Master relies on such subtlety, a known villain on Azeroth tends not to live long…

With the legion’s masters vanquished it leaves a sizable void in the legion for power grabbing! It is no secret that Azeroth is a highly valued target. With little convincing from the Master, Salkeen decided to claim the space and nearby solar objects and planets around Azeroth. This gives Salkeen claim to say he owns the world of Azeroth to other demon lords. With no command structure truly intact with the legion, a great majority of demon lords just claimed as much territory as they could and will defend it from rival demon lords.

With this plan made by the Master, Salkeen essentially protects Azeroth from other demon lords because he has claimed it as his own! Incursions now found on Azeroth after the Burning Titans fall are either his own trying to work on a hostile world they see as their own or demons from a hostile demon lord which will also be targeted by Salkeen as much as Azeroth’s defenders.

This does not mean Salkeen can command any force on Azeroth that is not his own. He has come to see Azeroth as a hostile world with hostile inhabitants but great resources. Because of this it is worth being more patient and not trying to actively conquer the world. In the terms of diplomacy from the outside? He has as much claim on Azeroth as any other villain faction claiming they own it, it works for villains but I’m sure if a group of champions came along it wouldn’t be so. The alliance and horde if they ever heard such a claim would clearly dismiss it. Yet it is this claim that causes a demon lord to try and protect Azeroth as well because he views it as his own territory.

Vaunn howls! The objective of Myrandah and the group in the ice! Fight! If Myrandah pounds Maleok with more light spells while trying to prod that wound of not being a slave you can break the Drakkari’s trance! With the Drakkari on the heroes side they again gain the number advantage and can escape the planet! I’ve been wanting to free Maleok for awhile… He will give insight on a few things…

Before us is the Artificer, the current creator of the homunculi! You don’t think the master can oversee their creation every second especially when he’s on Centralis. When I meant one of Isaik’s top three? Those three are Salkeen, Skalaz and Yumara! Salkeen controls the demon armies and the more loud operations like world conquer. Skalaz was the undercover department, sending homunculi to accomplish goals that won’t be traced back to the Master. But I called Yumara the mother of the homunculi yes? Those affairs are now yours! Skalaz is now director of research and development, he’s gonna be making better homunculi and weapons.

Sorry for the overly long post.

My post comes soon, and with it you might learn of the last named man on Isaik’s side. I’ll just hint it wasn’t just Throggore who knew Maleok from the past, met him in Northrend and eventually had to take the undead behemoth to Isaik! Throggore if you can tell by the reading doesn’t like Isaik, now Throggore is no hero, Laughing Skull are crazy and enjoy violence but he’s not one for ending life as we know it! There is a third in this story, a much more open to the darkness da masta is giving individual… The part that brings me the most occ happiness is that this man, and Skalaz are basically the two that would get along with Yumara.

It won’t be just Skalaz and masta who are gonna rage when I break free… This guy is gonna be unhappy, maybe we see him confront that little rogue? I also have Smuggs’s successor made and ready to go, this doesn’t mean Smuggs will die but that someone will take up his path and let his old father take a break…

2 Likes

Salkeen’s post is up, for my use of fel still? It’s not trying to overwrite Abdulbai’s immunity to fel. What Salkeen is doing in relying on the other parts of why a explosion is dangerous! When a explosion kills someone it tends to kill a few ways!

Horrid burns from the fire! Shrapnel from the bomb itself or any other thing now airborne! Or concussive force! The sheer change in pressure in the area of a bomb can pop your lungs!!