Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

And here I thought she was looking for Seronn or the guy who sees futures! If I recall the future seer is on Isaik’s ship though I might be mistaken and he’s back on Azeroth now…

Suzuna is looking for Seronn… She’s going down into the depths of the citadel because he was last seen in Reavrix’s underground Plague facility.

To be honest I don’t remember what happened to him and his boost character is deleted I think. Though I could remake him, it would just be another character to control.

Amyndria tore him apart. strapped what remained of him to a table. Then hooked him to a bunch of tube, condemning him to be a test subject for all Reavrix’s vile plagues. Whether he was actually killed during all the mass destruction would be up to you…

If you’ve ever seen the movie Doctor Strange, that’s how I like to travel! Like a ancient one taps your forehead and sends you flying to places unknown! Wheee!!! First stop Niskara, legion prison world invaded by Azerothian heroes then abandoned!

I haven’t decided if he’s dead yet… Maybe though…

Thanks for the Rescue Victur… Alas Smuggs I would apologize for dragging you into this whirlwind of a ride… Yet they’re times for calculating your every move… Then time when you just have to take that leap of faith… This was one of those latter times… Now look sharp it would seem our illustrious company, cannot be deigned to crawl back into whatever dark pit, that spawned them.

This is starting to get interesting.

About Suzuna’s last post, Im not 100% sure how subservient Demons would respond when first encountering a Lord and Master of Salkeen’s magnitude. I am assuming that even among other Demon Lords that Salkeen is considered high ranking and exceptionally powerful. Poor Suzuna has been sheltered by her sisters, and has never been in the presence of a powerful lord. If Yenme hadn’t shown up, Suzuna would have been Salkeen’s without a fight.

The next time I post you will actually see me in action.
This post was more about breaking free and the horrors of being trapped inside of your crystal prison.

1 Like

Please note I am in no way trying to control Ebony, these personalities are not aligned to Isaik. If I were to simplify the explanation of the spell, Isaik is trying to create Disassociative identity disorder. That is the technical term for many personalities in one body. A example? The character from split had DID, each of 23 individual personalities fight for control of the body. This spell seems simple or easy to remedy as you crush the weaker personalities and maintain dominance. But know you can’t just wanton destroy them, for they are made from Ebony’s own mind and experiences, if you just destroy them you risk serious mental harm. Nothing like vaporizing your early years in life because you are the dominant personality and he isn’t.

Anytime Ebony puts to much effort into focusing on a task other than maintaining control of the body, a personality may try to make a move to take over. I have full confidence he can retain control when he’s awake, if he sleeps he may find he has moved as another personality will take over. To remove the curse simply go through your past memories and root out the curse copies, this sometimes takes time and effort though while trying to retain control of the body.

Basically in the end I just wanted to use a spell that would stun him in mental maze work for a bit while we get dear Izzabelle cleaned and better. I fully expect he will recover given enough time, I would expect nothing less from this advesary.

1 Like

Well in the long run I will have to decide whether the spell effects him at all… Ebony is rather strong when it comes to mental defenses. First Ebony isn’t actually inside of Izzabelle’s mind. He is able to attack her because he has a connection to it. Even if the spell effect Ebony for a short time. The ancient spell cast upon Izzabelle would still be there. That exists whether Ebony has a connection to her or not. I will have to give it more thought…

ooc I know a bit about DID I actually suffer from it. I was diagnosed as having it almost thirty years ago.

Sorry as awesome as the spell seems I cannot see it effecting Ebony… Ebony’s mind is to strong for a spell like that to work… Maybe on a lesser being the spell would work, but not on him. Ebony will still have to clear the spell, and that will take him at least a few days. During that time he cannot mentally torment Izzabelle. However once the spell is cleared it will be gone. No lasting effect, nothing hiding in memories… Ebony doesn’t have any precious memories anyways… Ebony wouldn’t be the only one effected, Jericha would be put into a comatose state by it as well.

To be honest my dear I may change the spell, I felt it was a long run and I thought of using it only after being awake for to long. It’s just a interesting battle between two mind attacking villains… Perhaps I’ll rely on another of his spells, Isaik does have something Ebony would be less familiar with, eons of being legion as Zalak.

There we go, I edited it and used weaponized flesh shaping. Something Zalak had done for ages! The creature that Ebony will be facing is not him… Yet… And if Ebony defeats the creature it will never become him. A hideous abomination of flesh, that probably looks more like a Urzhul right now, was born from the blast. It will have some of Ebony’s abilities so it should survive for long enough to create a distraction. If somehow the creature kills the host, the doppelgänger consumes the dead flesh of the original and then becomes a full blown copy… However the doppelgänger can’t survive if the host does, only one may live. Obviously Ebony is gonna win I just had to tell you what it would do to a easier to kill target.

Next I will post with Ahcire and probably the Azeroth group again!

Every time I read about Ebony I always enjoy him because of his and Isaik’s similarities! The powerful void using beings brought to a mere shadow of their original powers turned to subtle ways of pushing their wills and goals. Both taken down by a group of adventures in their prime and closest moment of achievement! Believe or not Isaik also has a spell of unmaking a person…

For its uses? Your adventurers are mentioned mine are not, as for the most recent usage? Did you ever wonder about why Varicar is a homunculus yet the real one is still alive and serving as material to create more? Why not just mind dominate and use him? Let’s just say there was a girl involved…

As for more, Zalak and Isaik look at Ebony and thought they are enemies I keep seeing this close similarities… Perhaps there should be more to these two then the others know… They are so close in how they act, their goals, their mannerisms not to have interacted somehow… Perhaps Ebony dealt with a old tome of Zalak’s? Where was Ebony during the War of the Ancients?

Lastly, as for Isaik responding in such a way to the labyrinth? The split spell was not so effective because your advanced void user, the same applies to Isaik for the labyrinth.

To better understand just how old Ebony actually is, when he was conceived his Parents were both trolls. That were changed by the close proximity of the well of eternity.

During the war of the an ancients Ebony had already started building his tower within the void. He had already killed and fed it millions of souls. I kind of like the idea of Ebony having dealt with an old tome of Zalak’s. Perhaps it could have been the tome that taught Ebony how to harvest souls. It could also of been the one used on Jericha. The one that caused her to live over five centuries worth of pain, terror and death.

I’m still older than you ya youngster! Don’t make me hit you with my cane for not respecting your elders!!

I only pointed out that time because that was the first point Zalak was able to make it to Azeroth like the rest of the legion, he had been destroying other worlds way before then… As for a tome arriving on Azeroth? Still viable! Whether through the void or my personal favorite a time falling from the sky in a meteor, it’s possible to inflict my influence without standing on Azeroth. Unfortunately there is no mention of demons on Azeroth before the war of ancients, I will forever be stuck with my first and favored arrival during the war of the ancients…

Still the void has a beautiful way of bringing people together… We could have met before yet Ebony… I do wonder if Ebony felt Zalak’s first walking steps upon Azeroth… The pain I caused the destruction I wrought…

1 Like

I might of, after all during this time I had sided with Sargeras’ legion. They seemed much more agreeable to my tastes. Would you have been game, for torturing and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent souls. Bringing them to their breaking point, then go bing them a glimmer of hope. Then bringing them to the breaking point again. Doing this until their minds are nearly destroyed. Before ripping their souls, that know nothing but pain, terror, and despair, from their bodies. I prefer the souls of innocents, children… and those so called light wielders, who break so easily after you discover their weaknesses.

So there’s a chance the two of them could have crossed paths.

I was also thinking, and this would be a twist. If it was a tome of Zalak’s that Ebony has in his possession that forced the physical portal onto Jericha, and the same to evthat was used to make her artifact eye. Then Zalak would have some form of a connection to Jericha, even if she herself doesn’t realize it.

1 Like

You say such things as if that’s not what I started to immediately do once upon this world… I found most of the legion headed south or east. You hear tales of the defense of high mountain, the battle between Goldrinn near Diremaul… But none remember the events of the great void demon heading to the northern reaches of the world… The destruction of the northern reaches, the edge of the city Shandalar! Unlike most demons coming for pure ecstasy of destruction and death, I felt a powerful void force near the north… A being I believed to be a old god… It is a shame those damnable elves managed to detonate the well of eternity and force our defeat… But it wasn’t my defeat…

I do enjoy this route, part of the ancient knowledge Ebony possesses is because of my ancient life…

It would make things interesting as more of the story unfolds.

Now I am going to bed… I got dizzy from lack of sleep and fell down a short flight of stairs while carrying something down to the car for my mother.

Enjoy the rest of your late night, early morning.

Sleep my minion… Rest til tomarrow we will continue our little venture…

1 Like

Question would you be okay with Ahcirej, Ahcire, and Jaseiah being taken. Nedde is going to take Them in hopes to bargain for her sisters return.