Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

You have shared so shall I, the story of Isaik is the story of two! The body and the power…

The man named Isaik, one of the many students to Raveintis was a skilled mage at ten, his family seeking to force themselves into a position of power in the harsh political arena of Gilneas… Isaik isn’t particularly evil, but pushed harder and harder by a wicked mother figure to get things done… After a few years, it appears that with arcane nothing is being done, they are hardly the richest family… Isaik’s mother suggests they use darker magic, going off the rumors of a disgruntled dwarf veteran of the war of three hammers, they go to locate a powerful warlock. They send Isaik to Shadowforge city, where they find a powerful warlock who teaches dark iron students… With quite a bit of gold they buy Isaik’s way in to learn this magic… Isaik studied for many years becoming the top of his class before the incident…

The other is a being called Zalak… Zalak was born eons ago on the planet Argus, he grew up learning the powers of arcane magic and advanced sorcery like many eredar. Zalak is infact so old he knows what Velen appeared like before he could grow a beard… While the others focused on Arcane the eredar Zalak stumbled upon the magic of the dark… His path only grew darker… As the others learned to make the power of order and the stars in the skies, Zalak secretly learned the power of the stuff between each Star in the sky, the yawning void that encompassed all! Much like Ebony, Zalak was at first a being wishing to follow the will of the void lords, he gathered his strength and skill learning to create such horrors that none had ever seen before… Perhaps had fate been different, it would’ve put Zalak still following the void lords… Sargeras appeared to the eredar offering them a gift to travel the universe… Archimonde and the Deceiver agreed… Elevated by the fel and the power of becoming more… No longer did Zalak yearn to serve the void lords… He wished to make them serve him… With eons of years to further practice his dark void magic, Zalak moved from world after world bringing their inhabitants to ruin and death… The universe is littered with signs of his work and the horror of his creations… Each demon has a world that was their favorite to conquer… Zalak’s world though it’s inhabitants are long dead now, was a beautiful planet with a race of beings that were all telepathically linked! It made them incredibly hard to destroy due to them having near perfect communication with each other, infact the legions dreadlord were all but useless… But not Zalak, conjuring massive spires of dark metal Zalak tapped into their telepathically linked minds and killed the world, the first turned their weapons on each other in mass suicides/murders, the others were forced to rip out their organs with their hands and quench a ever eternal hunger, the last were made to stand and scream into the sky until they eventually dropped from exhaustion, starvation or dehydration… it is hard to say all the things Zalak did during this time, between reality and the nether he worked with the legion increasing his power for eternity… Zalak was a undefeated legion commander until the war of the ancients… But that’s enough for now, I can’t reveal to much…

2 Likes

I enjoyed reading about Master Isaik, and his counter part Zalak. Just so you know Ebony Darkskill does not follow the will of the Void Lords. He doesn’t bow to them. He believes himself to be just as powerful, if not more powerful than them. His Desire to open a portal and summon them. Is so that he can take his rightful place as one of them. Yes Ebony Darkskill is extremely conceited.

1 Like

As conceited as a creature who wishes to make the void lords bow at his cloven feet or consume them? I wish to open a portal to their realm to consume them, then I will be the god of gods, the alpha and omega… Should there be a being just as strong as the void lords? I shall wish to consume that as well…

1 Like

Excuse me… but I believe it’s about time, for a certain Pandaren, to stop his mournful meditation, and her his fluffy backside, back where it is needed.

Got it… five weeks for you, several years for me… I wasn’t entirely on Azeroth to be honest, I go nether exploring quite often…

Fraid not miss, it wouldn’t be much of a Pandaren trial of meditation if it ended only after a few hours! The other reason might be Fushan believe it or not is apart of the powerful character group of my concepts. Fushan would have no problem forcing the evil group to go away far to easily!

Instead I’m sure you might enjoy my assistance instead! My power level is always moving around so I am more than a good balanced fit to help you all out! Smuggs did manage to send out a signal to the great Instructor, I was the closest nearby… or I guess the one that somehow received it first? Don’t think to hard about it, the nether is a weird place!

Oh god please no… Izzabelle screams… please please please… don’t do this to him…

1 Like

Were you planning something??

No…

I have mentioned that when Izzabelle falls for someone… she falls for the whole package… at least I think I’ve said that…

1 Like

Oh we’re talking about Sericon not Victur?

Yes

Victor is fine as the dusty, skin flake dropping, nether traveling undead that he is…

1 Like

Alright what took me too far?

1 Like

The Helmet… I actually like looking at you… Sericon… oocly I cringe when I see that helmet… my wish for the person/people who created it would be

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Oh this? It’s a temporary thing madam, though I like it’s matching with everything else I’ll probably switch back to the deathwing helm. But can you say you don’t like the horseman?

Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum. Cry for mercy, the reckoning has come!

The most major reason I thought this helmet was great is that smile exemplifies the new attitude of his new class. I don’t wanna lose my forever happy elf, but dealing with warrior rage had to be done! So happy and raged filled seems to equal some sort of joker smile! Hence the mask, he will drop the helmet soon enough when I decide to grab a newer shinier one. As I’m alliance finding red is hard.

I also gotta say another reason I love the horse man, is whenever I read those words I hear his voice!

1 Like

Yes… why yes I can…

I Do Not Like The Horseman… No better yet, I Completely Despise The Horseman with a Burning Passion…

Now if I were to play to Izzabelle’s Character… she would take one look at Sericon… and be completely horrified at what she did to him… Izzabelle doesn’t do emotional upheavals well…

Oh god what did I do to you… :sob:

Ah don’t worry I’ll change his helmet now, but what to change into?? I’m only a void elf, this is merely a helmet not my face!

In transmog now trying to choose between a hood, the horned helmet, the deathwing helm or some goggles! Hard choices! I’ll miss that horseman helm though! Only hard choices the horned helm and the deathwing helm just make me look so mad! No happiness or psycho happiness at all! Pure rage is Salkeen’s thing! I’m more of a happy guy who enjoys some carnage!!

Now let’s see how fast it changes for a transmog??

2 Likes

Now Dear… If I wanted to life bond to someone with an hideously insane grin… I got both Maleok, and Throggore, who easily fit that bill. I want to bond to you Sericon… also if I wanted some hothead who’s skull was always wreathed in Fel Flames. I would have chased after, Lord Salkeen when he fled the room.

Oh no I call that happiness and adrenaline from combat to cause a feeling of fun and enjoyment on the battlefield much like you described Izzabelle felt with Sericon earlier. As said if I ever used such a mask it’s only because it had a happy smile, glowed green with fel magic as the fel warrior would use, and Sericon’s normal face is underneath laughing and being him! Plus I do love Halloween on Azeroth just for him!

But I’m a warrior and switching armor is a regular thing! I can put down the smiling helm for others! As for the different kinds of insanity? I am not sure I would consider the new Sericon insane, or more insane than he technically is now with his lobotomy. The normal Sericon has always been happy, trapped like that due to his procedure. But adding rage into the mix and some lovely chemical concoctions to make Sericon more combat efficient, since he’s been a warlock his whole life makes for a happy individual who is gonna feel happy to cut up some good guys! It’s not a sadistic happiness but a cheerfulness to enjoy the adrenaline of combat! A last warning, I’ve now fallen in love with the helmet again, if Sericon does not don it, someone else will in time… 6 possible slots, 2 pallies, 2 warriors, 2 dks, it will appear again.

Throggore is different, if I were to psychologically diagnose him, he’s bipolar… Incredibly! He can be your friend one second then stab you in the side in cold fury the next.

Maleok is a few things but insane I’m not sure, he’s a Drakkari warlord who died. Being humbled by the scourge incident in Zul’drak, he’s generally a friendly individual to allies. He however is one prone to lots of self denial. Maleok wants to be a good guy, and sometimes the aggression given off by him when he’s under Isaik’s control alarming. To cope Maleok has come under the assumption that when he does things evil it’s not him, it’s someone else. In short my Orc acts more like a troll and my troll acts more like a Orc denying they did the Draenei genocide and blaming the demons blood.

And on a last note it appears my armor has updated! This look is for the recently changed Sericon, he has basically no armor still because he just ripped his robes off but has not donned any new stuff. Those goggles are legion pilot flight goggles. If combat is needed he’ll pick up a weapon from the room, but his skills for now are gonna be rather bad, he’s got nothing to help him with combat yet! Soon after Isaik fixes your curse issue I’ll give Sericon the experience of Wrathguards, Felguards, and other warrior demons as a substitute to give him the ability to use such techniques.

Hideous smile… fixed that for you… there’s nothing happy about that thing… okay that’s a lie… I was quite happy when you removed it…

You could put it on all 6 of them as long as Sericon doesn’t have to don it…

Well you are a legion pilot, it only seems right that you would wear, legion pilot flight goggles.

To each their own, in truth I only wish is it wasn’t bullet shaped. If they made a new upgraded headless horsemans helmet based off his heroes of the storm version it would be perfect! Do you atleast enjoy the headless horsemans rhymes?

5, Sericon is one of the warriors. That leaves Drakkuin, Maleok, the Juggernaut, a unmade horde Paladin and a unmade alliance dk.

I agree, they make for the perfect switch over gear, however they don’t protect the body much. Later down the line I may choose a helmet, but know it’s still gonna be pilot friendly! I’m designing a warrior character, who is a void elf, who is legion aligned, who is a pilot including space travel! I am making a legion versions of a space demon pilot warrior. I do love a challenge!

Now I’ve got some posts almost ready, I’ll be tossing them all at you tomarrow! I must slumber!

ooc question for you.

Would you be okay if the Gem holding Lhashira was knocked free, while Reavrix was slapping Lord Salkeen around. I want to bring her back, how ever you will notice a change in her characters attitude when she returns. She is no longer bound to serve Reavrix, she is now bound to serve Salkeen.