Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I’ll have to create some void elf alts for transmog comparison before anything happens. We may not even go with full magic loss but atleast a significant magic loss so it isn’t a feasible combat option. As we are still in the legion the weapons and armor can be enchanted still and take over such rolls. A great example would be felguards weapons can shoot out streams of fel flames as actual combat enchantments.

1 Like

A few transmog drafts have been made and more conceptual ideas made because of it. Unfortunately I can’t just show them off in here because for some reason my wow has been having a problem. I can’t switch servers at all, if I try I dc, about 50% percent of the time joining a instance like pvp or pve it claims instance aborted.

First the warrior has some versions of horns including those that are demonic in nature. However they tend to come with helmets as well. The greatest of these I think are the Ferocious Combatant’s Plate Helm. It’s a armor based off demons anyway… Sericon could be the demon fel warrior charging in with enchanted weapons and armor to cut his opponents down with his flaming resolve! If Sericon faces death I would give him something the warrior he would be replacing has… Arcar is my alliance warrior, but in time could be switched to a velf, Arcar has a emergency teleport in his armor, if mortally wounded he teleports back to the Vindicaar to get emergency medical treatment. The same concept could be used with legion teleportors and legion vessels. The main best reason for Sericon becoming a warrior is, that the warrior is already lvl 111, switching him to Sericon allows me to play him early and quick into good mogs and fun. The worst is, Sericon’s non-temp boost form would need to exist as a warrior until I could race change Arcar.

The mage is different, I have no alliance mage. If Sericon becomes a mage he starts at lvl 20 and has to be leveled the whole hundred levels. But no money would be involved with blizzard.

Sericon’s concepts for mages was narrowed down to two. First no matter what happened Sericon became a mage because curse effected his ability to use pure fel as a weapon, it would be harder for pure fel magic usage. I decided against fire spec because playing a fel mage just to remain fire seemed bland, not to mention the fact we already have a fire mage and another is coming.

Our first mage concept is frost, specifically the diamond hard ice from the twisting nether. According to lore one of the most famous pieces of frost in the game is more fel in nature than one might think. The frozen throne, the original stuff and the stuff Bolvar sits upon is ice from the farthest reaches of a nether. Sericon would be taking the path of fel infused frost trying to use and conjure that rare and incredibly hard ice with fel corrupting properties.

The second mage concept is arcane, perhaps instead of the curseweakening magic it just turns Sericon to a void elf, but his new void whisper nature asks the question why not use arcane and fel together? Now if I recall fel and arcane explode upon contact much like light and void. The conceptual class would be like that of a disc priest, balancing the usage of fel and arcane as weapons. Sericon would be something of like using the magical storms present in the Netherstorm. Arcanum from the nether.

Lastly your last post, what a twist I gotta wrote for Salkeen, Sericon and Isaik to react and do their jobs but the drama involved! Theoretically Sericon was standing behind you the whole time, Jericha wouldn’t be the only one possibly hurt. But as usual I have a plan…

Updates: funds have been secured for a possible character boost. If the warrior isn’t swapped to becoming Sericon it would either remain as blizzard balance or I might change Arcar into a worgen cause why not? Arcar is almost always in the possible change spot because although I love his concept, it’s very hard to tie a entirely isolated light forged to anyone’s story since they recently appeared to the regular raves rather recently. Theoretically I could make Arcar a long time nuisance of Salkeen but it still leaves rather tenuous ties to possible allies on Azeroth. If it isn’t obvious yet, Raveintis is pretty much the main individual of the good guys trying to create a group to fight Isaik. Since light forged and warlocks are likely to never get along its hard to put Arcar in there.

Does it notify you if I have heavily edited things?

No it doesn’t Lord Salkeen.

Alright time to make a post about cleansing you of that layered curse. I’ll probably do it in multiple posts so your curse and Izzabelle can react. The only last thing I gotta decide is what to make Sericon. A void elf yes, but now mage or warrior? My minds been going back and forth for days!

Also if I make Sericon a fel mage instead, what to make Arcar? Dancing between gnome, the long lost son of Smuggs here to take his place in this war between good and evil. Or a worgen for the worgen group you have yet to meet, they would be rather nuetral in terms of this fight but capable of jumping sides.

If Sericon is chosen as the warrior, it still lays out interesting mage characters to be born. But those I might hide in favor of surprises…

Is Smuggs going to retire from the fight?

Both options are good, Making him a Void Elf Warrior as you said, gives you the ability to make him higher level, if you change him out with Arcar. A Warrior that specializes in engineering, and the creation of fel infused weapons sound kinda of cool. But that is just my thoughts and you most likely have a character like that already.
A Void Elf Mage I agree with you on not making it fire based. However you already have a gnome that specializes in frost Magic’s I believe… So that would leave arcane. Sericon from what I’ve seen hasn’t shown much of an affinity towards Magic.

While I prefer cloth classes because of their appearance, I picture Sericon as more of the fighting type relying on bursts of fel when necessary.

This will also give you time to decide on which path Sericon is going to be traveling.

A short retire, he’s been with Raveintis fighting Isaik for ages, then mentally trapped, then recently Throggore got one of his eyes! If anyone deserves a moment of rest, it’s him.

He’s gone, but I agree that perhaps Sericon might be better as a warrior. Would you say dislike him if he cut his horns like the comic character hellboy? That being said imma try to keep those horns. Though if Sericon becomes a warrior the frost mage may return. I guess the only last thing to consider is which class benefits more from the racials. Now mind you I’m still not like normal players choosing what is considered the best. I choose uniqueness with a ability to use racials in creative ways. Basically Throggore is built to deal ridiculous amounts of damage in short periods and lorewise carry that mask. The night elf was also made so I can go full stealth sniper, I love going from camo to shadowmeld to camo and back.

All three of my choices for warriors are focused on one thing, mobility. The gnome has a root break and a story of being the lost son of Smuggs, or technically lost to Smuggs only I’m thinking he was found on Kul’tiras while Smuggs was under Isaik’s control.

The worgen has a neat spring and would be connecting to another worgen you have met to meet yet. But one of those two would want to meet Sericon anyway… Let’s just say just because Sericon believes one man did the lobotomy doesn’t mean it was truly that individual. But he was close! Whether the worgen is made or not the other does exist.

Lastly we got Sericon, if that is made the void elf racial allows him to teleport to his void shadow. It would be a lot like Starcraft adepts which that kinda play does interest me. As I think of it more the only real choices are gnome or velf. The one not chosen would become the mage likely.

While I admit that i like his horns, and they are something that initially drew me to the character. If Sericon were to loose them, to further his development, or in some epic way You are good at making things happen in epic ways… You know like the glue bonding them to his head stops working and the fall off… you know epic I would be okay without him having horns. While the horns drew me in, the character as a whole is what keeps me wanting to be with him…

Is there any other way? But epic! Now to be honest I had already been devising possible ways to have a way to lose the horns of but with epic fashion. Let’s just say, I know the Soul Thief has a penchant for whispers, let’s just say I want him to start whispering Sericon after his transformation…

Sericon’s new form has been chosen, as to which it is? You’ll find out when it lets me post on him. But I will say, he’s gonna need help adapting to his new class, I’m thinking he’ll need you, Isaik, and two others for a smooth transition into his new class. One can’t just make such a change in class and expect to be the best?

Sericon’s profile has finally decided to update, you wanna see him now as a preview or be surprised?!

preview… please, it might help with the creation of Izzabelle’s posts, and the sheer maliciousness of the spells and traps that the Soul Thief has placed upon her.

Well hello, it appears that the curses do indeed sap magic away from ones person and I can’t seem to conjure the same amount of fel flames as I did. I will say that this particular armor will be made right after the master finishes your cleansing.

With my magic drained a long time warlock doesn’t just bulk up for no reason, he doesn’t just know combat abilities! I’ll be weak for a few moments before the ones in charge do what they can to rectify this issue! After all they can’t have basically a mortal attached to Izzabelle when she fights him. Let’s just say this armor will have a legion pilot touch!

Izzabelle pulls Sericon close, I’m going to like your new Void Elf, Fel warrior self, Sericon. I cannot wait to see what you are able to create once you become accustomed to your new form. Your Magical limitations will force you to travel down a different path… However I believe helping you walk this path will strengthen me as well.

Ebony laughs… Tis a shame that the fools meddling, is going to trigger the hungering plague trap… a nasty creation which devours a beings magical affinity. Ebony ponders something for a moment… How strong is your mind boy… will you easily fall to madness… as whispers of loss and despair fill your head.

More than fel warrior! Because I’m a legion pilot, im good with machines to a point but to fully make the suit of armor I’m wearing we gonna need the Juggernaut, and the Artificer. Thankfully the master has a plan to supplant some warrior ability into this body!

I will never give in! With my new warrior style I shall be fearless! I will fight you to the end you scum!

For a more occ part, Sericon’s horns still exist but I’m thinking of ways the Soul Thief will effect that, but as well a lovely target for the Soul Thief… Lets just say the Artificer’s hand in this is necessary but dangerous… Certain substances introduced to Sericon may be addictive…

1 Like

Sorry for the delay madam I encountered horrid technical difficulties with wow and blizzard that required much patience, strength and willpower not to throw the computer out the window. It appears to be somewhat remedied for now though I have yet to test world of Warcraft to find out.

I will be getting posts up soon, prepare for the transformation of Sericon and as much fighting back as Isaik can to contain such plague. I wanna make it really screw with Sericon forcing him not to be a warlock anymore but retain just the bare minimum of magic left… basically not enough to be a caster but enough to say summon a weapon to your hand? Then I suppose I should make a post for Salkeen, and Ahcire.

Whelp it’s my turn to post!

1 Like

I’m sure it will be wonderful and extremely creative.

Master Isaik… Creating a body for me will not be necessary, even if this one is destroyed, it will rebuild itself…My mi d and soul can only live and exist in this body… It’s Immortal after all because of Orion’s magic.

My apologies my dear, it was never meant to force such action upon you, I was merely remarking the fact that I’m the master of several homunculi, and a demon lord who has already destroyed his body once… I could do mind and soul as well, but creating a body is simple, so simple I had to remark on it…

I also didn’t mean to basically skirt your plague attack with Isaik, but as a undead player I like to really get gritty with undead… If I don’t breathe I won’t breath a gas in, a poison of non-magic nature can’t stop my non-beating heart. I can’t drown because my lungs don’t work, a stab to my stomach is like stabbing a pin cushion, it’s merely a place for your sword to go but it won’t harm me… Then you couple all these skills with the fact of my power and you get a pretty resilient villain…

I must ask however, where did Ebony learn his void abilities? If you share I could tell you more about Isaik’s.

1 Like

No worries there I hadn’t actually expected it to effect you, Master Isaik. I know being undead that you don’t have a need to breathe. Besides Isaik wouldn’t be much of a powerhouse villain, if a measly plague took him down.

As for Ebony Darkskill one could say the void has always been a part of him… it is said that if a Dark Eldar and a Void Lord ever mated Ebony Darkskill would be the spawn.

The woman that carried him died while giving birth. Her body eaten away at by void corruption from the inside out. From the time he was in the womb, Ebony has heard the dark whispers in his head. As a small child he would cruelly torture and kill animals and weaker humanoid like creatures, even other children. Sacrificing them all in the name of the Void. He was about 6 when he managed to get hold of his first tome one dark and deadly void Magic’s. By 7 he was creating aberrations and sending them to kill those who who deemed unworthy of living. At Age 10 he killed off his family, in a ritualistic torture that lasted seven days and nights… He used their pain, suffering, fear, hopelessness, and blood to open a portal to the Void. It was while in the Void that he obtained most of his void magic. This all happened before Azshara ruled as Queen of the Elves.

That doesn’t really answer your question, but it gives you a look into Ebony’s past, and the sick and twisted monster that he is.

1 Like