Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Then perhaps you should stop telling me what to do Lord Salkeen. You don’t even want me, why are you telling me what to do. Izzabelle looks completely broken, and distraught. The bond between Jericha and I was meant to be eternal. We both swore never to forsake the other. For her I gave up everything, while she just stood there and let you tear us apart. I foolishly believed that you might actually want me Lord Salkeen, I was prepared to spend an eternity with you and Jericha. That seems to be working out wonderfully, considering you cannot wait to be rid of me. You don’t get to choose who I spend eternity with Lord Salkeen. Only someone who truly wants me and cares for me has that right. You do not care about me Lord Salkeen, and you do not want me. All that awaits me when this is over is death everlasting.

Jericha slides her arms around Lord Salkeen, and pulls herself close to him. I would like nothing more than for us to go somewhere alone together. I would follow you to the end of Time.

@Isaik
Did you forget that you cannot enter Ebony’s Tower without my permission. If simply binding yourself to another, and slipping through with them, was all it took. You could have come through with Lord Salkeen, when I pulled him with me into the tower. But you couldn’t, to enter Ebony’s Tower you need to be invited by me, and must first enter through the front door once invited. The anchor would break before you could enter the tower. Leaving you on the outside and Izzabelle trapped within. Not that it matters I trust that you will be able to unravel, and dissipate the Magic’s that form this trap. Also Izzabelle isn’t suffering from an infestation, unless you count the spiders. She has a multi layered ancient and powerful spell cast upon her. One that is connected to every part of her.

Ah yes you are correct my dear, the post has been modified…

Hold on a bit longer my dear, I promise these feelings will pass…

Slicks his hair back before coming over and putting a hand on her shoulder.

You do not get it, fate decides this but it is not how you see! It is not I who doesn’t want you with us, I can’t be with you until the threat passes! I’m the weakness within you during that battle!

They do not understand, I would if I could retake Izzabelle in a instant, but our fates would be sealed. It is not her who must be cast free but I Who can not be with her.

I just wanna go to a small village filled with peaceful farmers… And burn it down… Maybe have some soul margaritas…

Turns around and wraps arms around and hugs close.

I sure hope so… but if they do not, I promise to stick around until The rest of your lives are no longer endangered by those with the mark of him.

That sounds like a lovely idea… Can we torture the farmers as well… I feel as though Soul Margaritas made from tortured souls, would have a much nicer flavor.

Slaps Salkeen right across the mouth. No! It is you who is failing to understand Lord Salkeen. Fate might decide that I cannot be with you now. But this fate didn’t exist when you ripped my soul from Jericha’s. Why didn’t you bind my soul to yours then Lord Salkeen. You grabbed the pieces and you held them, you never bound them to you. If you wanted to keep, or had any plans on keeping me to would have bound me to you. You also knew nothing of this fate when you signed that contract with Master Isaik. You knew that I wanted to be with you. If I had to belong to someone it had to be you… knowing this, you signed a contract to get rid of me before the ink even dried. You say you want to keep me Lord Salkeen, while everything you do leaves me feeling that you want to get rid of me. You are in no way, doing anything to show that you desire to have me back when this is over.

Now I remember you saying that you had plans to change Sericon… a death and rebirth of sorts. As I said Izzabelle falls for the full package. If there’s any change to that, it effects Izzabelle on physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual levels. Izzabelle needs Sericon, she needs the companion bond with him. However little things can change that, changes to who he is, could have Izzabelle unable to except them. She could bond herself to Sericon eternally, and take the risk of killing herself if she is unable to handle the changes that are sure to happen. I can say that Izzabelle will not be able to except some of the changes that are coming. Izzabelle will also let Sericon know this, that changes to who he is could completely destroy her. Izzabelle needs a bond with demon, bloodelf warlock Sericon. That is who her soul is drawn to, that is who she needs. Her soul is not drawn to Night Elf Hunter Sericon… that person would be complete stranger to her. She would not except him… because he would essentially be the death of the one she needed.

That fate line has come and gone, I am not nor shall I ever be that fool named Sericon… Yet as the Master said I am important to the exploration of Sericon’s own character… These words will probably bring anger to your soul until you learn just who I am and why I act the way I do…

Sericon turned to hug Izzabelle back.

As far as I know I’m not going anywhere anytime soon, however I must say occly without the thread and your characters I unfortunately also don’t have much reason to exist. The account already has two warlocks, one horde, one alliance unfortunately they are integrated into the story. Sericon will exist as long as we are here to rp with him.

This elf is however a good sign that I will continue to have growth outside rp.

I feel like I know him, but I’ve never met him…

smack Sericon is not a fool… You, you, you despicable dunderhead. I understand that you important to the exploration of Sericon’s character. Why would that bring anger to my soul… You say things that make no sense, when did ever say I felt rage towards you Senelar. I don’t know you, I think nothing of you. Who you are, and why you act the way you do, doesn’t matter to me. It doesn’t effect my soul. Could you please elaborate on what words you are talking about, because I’m failing to see them.

@Sericon, you better not be going anywhere. *oocly Have I ever met the Horde Warlock. I most likely have, and I’m just drawing a blank. However to me Sericon has been a part of our story since nearly the beginning. That makes him much more important to me, in our story, than a Warlock I don’t know.

“A relation between me and him… I only call him a fool for his paths, I know he hardly had a choice but given his lineage he is destined for better.” Senelar eyed Izzabelle carefully, “I have yet to make up my thoughts about you… I wonder what your lineage is… Perhaps you can make him into that very something that is better…” Senelar hissed, turning his nose up at those present… “I have revealed to much already I must return to my home…”

Victur crashes into the room from the ceiling a fel portal a few meters above him… “So that’s where that leads…” The undead warlock croaks before getting up slowly… “Sorry to intrude on your conversations…” Victur states respectfully and opens a new portal to whereabouts he does not know…

Not going anywhere and having no apparent future besides in here with you. I am apart of the thread but beyond that and the story not much else, I will never raid, or pvp or grow in lvl.

I have a question madam? Would you still accept me if I decided by my own volition to pursue more knowledge in the arcane arts? Pull back on the warlockness because I hardly summon demons in the first place and become something of a fel mage? The ability to wield arcane and fel as one?

“In normal people language, he says he’s disappointed in Sericon for some reason… But, He has also expressed that he thinks you can remedy that… Abrasive isn’t he?”

If you choose not to return to Salkeen you are welcome to stay with Yumara and I as long as you wish. Sericon is welcome as well.

AAAAHHHH!!!
I know you, you were the undead in the bed, Captains bed. You got adhered to the blankets. You left bone dust and skin flakes everywhere. Nice to see that you still drop in from time to time.

“Yes, I would still except you if you decided to persue the arcane. A change in your career path, wouldn’t cause mass devastation in me. It is changes to who you fundamentally are that would cause that. Plus I’ve never seen you use to many locky abilities. You would still be able to fly any vessel though right? So I would be okay with you being a Blood Elf Fel Mage… I might even be able to accept you, if you chose to persue the void and became a Void Elf Fel Mage. It would be harder because the void would constantly remind me of the bond with Jericha. Night Elf fel Mage, or Nightborne Fel Mage that would lead to complete devastation.

1 Like

“I got a question for you, how long ago was that for you?” Victur asks honestly while tampering with the edges of his portal and trying to read the frequencies it gave off…

That’s good to hear! It was one of the ways I thought of taking, no matter what I was going to continue his profession as a pilot. But to be honest it was between mage and warrior, either one would be because of his own choices. Fel would remain a major part of his character, but the reason warrior was a thought was why he might become a void elf…

I could do by choice, but to be honest I thought it might be more story flavor if we used a bad guy with lots of usage of the void… I can oocly say it will not be the Master. Would you still accept Sericon if he was attacked by some crazy man in a Tower, the attack transforms him into a void elf much like the attack on the elves in the rift turned them into velves? The only reason I mention warrior is whether the void attack would affect his magic usage, but as I would need to character change someone it is unlikely.

I guarantee who he is internally would still be Sericon, he would merely be using a different weapon, and if Void elfed I think I would make him grow closer to Izzabelle as he wanted to follow you, he trusts you as much as you trust him…

1 Like

For me it would be about five weeks… Although I’m not sure the difference it the passage of time between here and Azeroth…

If Sericon was to become a Warrior, because his natural magical affinity was comprised, do to an ancient curse, cast upon him by an craft and powerful Void Master who lives in a tower. Would he be a Void Elf Warrior that would wield weapons of fel and void. While Warrior would be okay I prefer Mage, because by becoming a Warrior you lose one of the things that drew me to you. It wasn’t your fel, the way you piloted a Vessel, or your endearing smile. Although all of them made me like you even more.

Unless of course Warriors can wear the demon horns, then becoming a Warrior would be acceptable. If you decide you want to go with Fel Void Elf Warrior, then Perhaps one of the traps on Izzabelle can help that… When Master Isaik goes to start unraveling the spells cast on Izzabelle. He’s going to trigger a trap, one that cannot be disarmed. Jericha, Lord Salkeen, and Isaik are all strong enough to shield against it. Izzabelle wouldn’t be effected by it. Sericon however would be. This trap is a powerful void spell. It drains the victim of their magic affinity. It act like Sethe’s Blood, but instead of destroying a persons ability to wield light, it destroys their ability to wield magic. While doing this it also corrupts and taints their bodies with void. Now that is just a suggestion though.

1 Like