Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

The time has come for Master Isaik and Izzabelle to talk.

1 Like

Indeed…

As for your explanation of Izzabelle’s need for a bond, I did understand and saw it other ways as well… The blood elves need to feel the connection to the sunwell, or else they can turn wretched and die. I saw Izzabelle’s need to bond to a source of power as a way to have a mobile sunwell, without it, she is weaker, she can wither, go unconscious or even die…

I spoke of the bond as being sonetimes addictive, I based it nearly off of something called the Protoss from Starcraft. If you ever played it, they are a psychic race of telepaths who share a bond with every single member of their race called the Khala. They can’t lie to each other because they can feel each other’s emotions and thoughts. The race did eventually split as part of them wanted to feel personal freedom, individuality. But the main race that remained have a really difficult time without the Khala because they feel so alone after living their entire lives being bonded together.

I might suggest a slight word change to Yumara’s post of Isaik, being bound only to Isaik and he and Zalak are at the moment the same entity. They are one mind and soul made up of two. Like a terrible teleporting accident in a sci-fi movie. Plus if they were separated Isaik would be the one Yumara would’ve truly liked, Zalak without the meshing is more like Ebony.

I did reveal a bit more, of the Salkeen problem. after Salkeen dies in that timeline so too will Isaik after. Hence the reason he can’t revive Salkeen. But the extra twist is the memories from Zalak side…

There is something here that has not been revealed yet, but puts it all together!

The last thing I say before sleep claims my mind, I recall one of my characters meeting that demon society but I can’t recall if it was Salkeen or Isaik… This thread has gone on for so long, there’s so much to remember!!

1 Like

I’m posting for Varicar and Throggore as well, even Salkeen. Just gotta get what I can up during my breaks.

Master Isaik Can I still ask for Smuggs to be spared?

While I don’t know he is fighting for his life now, I will know do to his betrayal that his life is forfeit. Knowing this I’m going to ask that he be spared.

It was neither you or Lord Salkeen, it was Seronn. I sent him there instead of killing him when we were fighting at the wall of bone.

Lord Salkeen doesn’t know about this Demonic Society. Like Seronn Jericha to a vow of secrecy, it isn’t something that she thinks about often. This leads me to a question for Lord Salkeen.

The binding that you placed on me, that makes it so I cannot keep things from you. How exactly does it work? Does it make me want to spill every secret I’ve ever had. Or does it effect me when I think of something I’m keeping from you that you should know. Like the Demonic Society. When my heart starts to ache, does Lord Salkeen feel this in a way and know that I’m keeping things from him.

You may, I pretty much knew you would ask for this at every moment, I had plans for what would happen if Izzabelle did ask for such a thing…

Ah yes I remember…

It’s gonna start burning, when you think of it, it’s gonba slowly start burning… The longer you think of it but not tell me the more it will burn… If I ask you and you try to hold it from me it will burn hotter and hotter until either you yield or I decide to let you keep such a secret… Salkeen is gonna know because of the magic activating!!

Two verses four, don’t make me laugh boy. It was more 3 verses many. Or did he forget to count your 3 copies and the Orcs unlimited supply of clones. Even with all that ye required back up. What kind of weak sissies is the dark side employing nowadays?

I hope Gregor, Grundel’s and Myrandah’s posts were okay. I wanted to make it so there was a need for Smuggs to be saved. With the vanishing of the two Dwarfs, and Myrandah being taken out of commission temporarily. The outlook isn’t looking to good for our good guys.

Also I’m not sure if Varicar would make a threat like that, if not, I can change it.

I also changed Yumara’s post, hopefully I changed the correct part.

I meant as full blown players, Throggore’s clones are more a nuisance since they actually can’t accomplish any real damage. Varicar’s are deadly but I was gonna send them on Smuggs when he was cleansed.

Everything is perfect except for minor name errors which really don’t matter much. The Blood Binder was renamed the Bone Render when Isaik empowered him. Other than that everything seems perfect and I’ve got a few posts to draft up!

1 Like

Also did Grundel’s baubles vanish with him? If not I’m going to take them to promote a story conflict later down the line! Nothing to make the bad guy group more victorious like stealing the good guys precious gems!!!

1 Like

Sadly for Grundel his baubles didn’t vanish with him. Needless to say he will indeed be enraged. It is said the Dwarfs greed knows no bounds, that he would sell his mother for the right price.

Grundel shakes his fist, “Ye so much as touch me baubles, I’ll dip Ye in boiling oil and rip the flesh from yer body.”

I went back and fixed the name a did a minor change to the post.

The terms I meant by not mental tampering except for communication and information gathering means. I can telepathically speak to you to inform you of mission objectives or anything really. Information gathering means I can see through your eyes and hear through your ears to better help with going forward… don’t mind the info gathering he does it to everyone really… How can he tell if your in trouble if he can’t see what you see? It’s basically the spell mind vision.

2 Likes

Luckily I understood what you meant, and would welcome your mental tampering, when used to destroy or alleviate the mental tampering of enemies or other outside sources. Especially those that would be harmful to myself and the mission.

1 Like

You will also find out Isaik runs interverted to how Salkeen does for individuals of interest. So unless your a homunculus, you are actually free to do whatever you like almost all the time, Isaik will periodically communicate things he desires to be done and how can be more left up to you. Basically Salkeen’s control is like high school, you go to school and you get scheduled weekends. Isaik is like college, you have classes and assignments that will be assigned and due, if you fail them you get in trouble. Izzabelle will be free to stay or go when her tasks are completed, Isaik has more faith that his minions actually have a brain. A good example is when Isaik is commanding Salkeen to say conquer a planet, Salkeen can go off and do whatever goals and plans he wants after.

Oh no my dear I didn’t mean using my raw power, I mean it in another way. The one you will be fighting is skilled in killing those with magic and power. It would be unwise to rely on magical force against this threat! However you can however use such bonds to empower yourself to move faster, hit harder, be more stealthy.

What I mean to say is that if you form a rift and send a incredible blast at this foe, it’s likley it will come flying back at you! However your target is physically weaker, once you get past the dangers likely to occur on the battlefield his combat in melee is significantly weaker than yours. This is however refering to the first and most likely version of him.

1 Like

Ah I understand what you are saying… I actually prefer close combat and using my Stealth, plague fel spiders, and Rogue abilities, along with the abilities that Salkeen gifted me with. I only like using say my ability to create the effect of weapons of mass destruction… When we need to take down walls or other such obstacles that are blocking our way. Your power doesn’t just bolster me magically. It also makes me stronger physically, psychologically, and spiritually.

I cannot wait to see where this fate of yours brings us Master Isaik. Yet I trust that you will teach me not only how to win this war. you will also teach me how to become the true Silent Blade

(ooc I just want to say I think it’s stupid that it takes 24 hours for a post to be deleted.)

1 Like

@ Lord Salkeen

Just so you know Dear, Jericha slides her hands over his chest and nips his shoulder. You got it all wrong this time, I wasn’t trying to hide anything from you nor was I trying to change the subject. When you commanded me to speak there were two things on my mind. The presence of Suzuna, and needing to help if I could with Izzabelle. Helping with Izzabelle was what I was thinking the most about. So I chose to mention that first. Just because I believe other things to be more important, doesn’t mean I’m willfully keeping things from you. Also our anniversary is coming up in a few months, hopefully you have something good planned. Because I can promise you this, Master Isaik, and the Burning Titan together, couldn’t cause you the amount of pain I’ll bring down upon your sorry backside should you forget. yep perhaps he should of rethought the shivarra ingredient

2 Likes

As I said before Lord Salkeen, If you cannot own me, you will not control me. That goes for all parts of my life. We were so close to making a little progress. Yet it would seem for every step we make in the right direction, we take two steps back.

The demon lord looks mad but also something else, “We were making progress! You just choose to defy me even when I tell you to do what you want!” Salkeen growled. “I try to refuse the demon lord as a show that he is not needed, but if you need Sericon from me never to forsake him!” The demon lord barked… Turning away he moved towards the only women who did seem to understand him…

“When this is over, we are traveling somewhere where it’s just me and you…” Salkeen stated while looking at his Jericha.