Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

Lacks most emotions?!? Do you hear that brother? This lady thinks we lack emotions! Are you possibly thinking just because I work for the R.A.S. That I I had to be a undead?! Madam! Don’t make me call my cousin he’s a lawyer!

Brother? Ah there you are! Don’t sneak up on me!

Yes brother! I hear you, I had to go find my shin bone, it kinda popped off! Hey brother, she’s giving me that look like the others do when we call each other brother…

Skalaz looks over at Yumara. “Oh don’t worry about my brother, he was in a unfortunate accident! With such connections to the R.A.S. I found him a new way to live… Well a bit smelly to live… I assure you under that stitched up corpse, he’s still all goblin!!”

It is a pleasure to meet you both, I cannot wait for you to join us. “When I said Lacking most emotions, I was actually talking about myself. Yumara doesn’t feel many emotions, those she does feel, she usually feels to exceptional degrees.

Well if me and my bro can’t get you to crack a smile, I will only be encouraged to try harder! Now I almost made it a undead mage, but since I already got a undead warlock and priest, I felt it was time for a different armor type! Plus when I saw myself here in that lovely forsaken armor it was definitely a match! Plus Skalaz here will be bringing our homunculi creation operation into the new centuries! I am sure I can help you with some items to add to the plagues and toxins too, they didn’t hire me for nothing!

About 60 hours with no sleep has addled my brain. So I’m a bit confused Lord Salkeen, about somethings you said in your last post.
1 Most of the time Jericha and I spoke barely above a whisper, I highly doubt that begets screaming at each other. Unless you believe a needle dropped in a haystack is the same as a thunderous roar?
2 something you said makes it seem like the contract between the two of us no longer exists, is this true, or am I reading it wrong?

This is where my brain messes up. I first read the post to enjoy it. Then when I can write I read it again. Then I read it while I’m writing, occasionally it means I make a few errors…

Not non existent, Salkeen knows it’s still a teetering mess of a contract.

I’ll go edit some things.

I’m aware that given the contract between us still exists that Salkeen could easily Drag me back to his new vessel. Still it might be wise to let my rage cool down before doing anything to rash.

Well that didn’t go as planned now did it… However I must say I wasn’t just threatening her with this fate. Is Salkeen died, they all die, Sericon as well as probably most of the army.

As for the chaotic state of mind? Welcome to a demons world! I wonder how I will fix this next…

You could always try a different approach my dear… I desire to always make new deals, call my name, I’ll respond…

“And have you Purée my mind? Here I thought Salkeen was the delusional one,”

My Chaotic state of mind, could lead to a deal with Ebony Darkskill.

Grabs Lord Salkeen with all six arms and tosses him onto the bed. You’re mine for the next few hours, I need sleep, I feel like my whole body is numb. You are going to stay here and make sure I get some Lord Salkeen.

Question for you Lord Salkeen.

If another Demon not commanded by Either you, or Reavrix. With a power level equal to that of say Varicar. Appeared on Centralis, would you being a Demon Lord sense their presence?

You and that fearful cat, you get a idea stuck in your head so deeply you can’t let it go for the truth.

Impossible, even if Salkeen can’t fix this, I would be forced to intervene…

Salkeen would be likely to sense such a thing, it’s like a territorial beast sensing something else in its domain. If Salkeen somehow could not, Isaik is still nearby and would easily sense it, if not with his own mind, Isaik uses nearly everything to watch around him… For quite some time he’s had his hand in the elementals around the planet, though he’s mostly using them for scouting and sight.

In your chaotic departure you left something rather important behind didn’t you?? Salkeen glares to stare at Sericon the only individual beside Jericha in the room for him to bestow his wrath.

Salkeen peers back at Jericha, “It shall be so soon enough, but for my next post will come the rage!”

It better hope whatever it has come for is worth it, I will not take kindly to such trespasses on what is mine!

Centralis is not yours! *Oh! Great and Powerful one… As a matter of fact… Judging by all the trees. I would say it’s more Yumara’s.

1 Like

If my post is all messed up I will fix it tomorrow. I’m seeing black threads and dots dancing before my eyes. My body feels swollen and numb. Yet it feels like I’m walking on a floor made of pillows. My vision keeps going double.

((((I’ve edited this same post like 3 times, I just feel in a revealing mood…)))))

I think your post works quite well my dear. We will see how this plays out, tomarrow I will make a post for Salkeen and if Yumara responds the master has his own post to push forward.

I must say another factor that might encourage Smuggs to live is if Izzabelle gets a audience with Isaik. Isaik does currently know that the battle is turning sour, to ensure the goal is completed more might be done… However if Izzabelle makes a case, Isaik can surely be persuaded to call off the assault and change his target… I know she fears him, but trust me when I say he is more eager to compromise then Salkeen usually is…

I know Throggore seems left field at times and he seems disposable, but any character that actually levels up has roots and stories that link to many of the others. He seems cruel because of his past with a particular gnome, but I might also point out, Throggore knows Maleok and the Juggernaut. Izzabelle felt like Maleok was completely changed because he states, he is not that same Maleok, Throggore can be a key that might reveal why Maleok would say that.

I love interconnection between my characters, if I had a piece of paper I would show you this truly tangled webs of who knows who when. How hates who, who is friends with who, and much more!

If you stop and think about it, I have no idea that there’s even a fight taking place. I don’t know that Smuggs is fighting for his very life at this moment. Izzabelle would have to be made aware of the struggle, before she could plead his case.

There’s also a reason why Izzabelle keeps saying Salkeen breaking her ties to Jericha left her weak. Also why it hurt that he didn’t bind her soul to his. As for Suzuna she is special amongst Eredar. She isn’t a normal priestess she is a mind healer who deals mostly with trauma that effects the brain and mind. She is also well versed in Izzabelle’s past. Or at least the past she shared with Jericha.

Later I will get a post up for Yumara

I believe Master understood what I was trying to say about Izzabelle.
Picture Izzabelle as a laptop computer, while plugged into the wall it has access to all the power it needs to run properly. When unplugged it must now tap into its batteries and drain them. When the batteries are completely drained the laptop will shutdown until the batteries are recharged. The more the laptop is used the faster the batteries are drained, unless it’s plugged in, there’s a good chance it will shut down when needed the most. If Izzabelle isn’t bound to someone much stronger than herself she can easily drain them dry of all their power.