Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

You did well my minion, you inspire them well through force and power! They are ready for almost anything!

I do hope my own post wasn’t to much, I didn’t mean to force that demonic gateway within Orion’s realm but if Orion gets to say how I enter, I get to get how I leave! Plus I was more than sure Orion’s realm of doors would be more than willing to conjure the preferred door of a demon lord should he wish to leave.

As for the exhibition between Salkeen and Isaik again? Just more proof that I will conquer that Ebony Tower!

3 Likes

You’re post was great as always Lord Salkeen, then again everything about you is great. Wraps arms around you and nips your shoulder.
Any form of gateway, door, portal, etc you choose to make can be created to leave Orion’s space.
Sorry about the lack of posts My Lord, I have Tendonitis in the thumb on my right hand, it is getting better, so I’m hoping to get posts for Jericha, Izzabelle, and Yumara done tomorrow.

1 Like

How unfortunate, if only wow was real we could cure that little ailment my dear…

I was in the works of making a post for poor Varicar and Throggore, shame they are a 2 v 4!

2 Likes

Quick questions for you.
1 you do realize that Myrandah had a shield of vengeance up the whole time Throggore was attacking her.
2 is Smuggs seeing an illusion, I mean are the other Orcs actually there. I ask because none of my characters should be effected by or see this illusion, if it’s being caused by the hallucinogenic poison effecting Smuggs.

My apologies my dear, I wrote Throggore’s post in somewhat of a hurry. I can edit things to include your pesky shield. Hopefully you do see things Throggore’s way, doesn’t it seem a bit odd that Throggore hasn’t seriously injured you? Though to be honest with this new revelation I might redo the entirety of Throggore’s post.

As for the extra orcs? No those are not apart of the illusion, Throggore isn’t that magically inclined to make the same clones that Varicar can… However the mask current on his face is not normal, Isaik had a hand in its current state… The mask can create visible copies, they can’t actually interact with the world. However one of those copies is Throggore, he can seriously hurt someone… It’s just easier for Throggore to jump in and out of combat if you gotta keep track of every visual copy he makes.

Throggore is a hard to kill individual, he has several traits he has picked up over the years that made him what he is now. Throggore is a Laughing Skull giving him the original ruthless Orc who is not bound by honor. His growth as apart of that clan made him a lethal killer… Warcraft lore states the Laughing Skull as a clan didn’t get to cross the dark portal, however a force went back to retrieve any fighters for the horde… Though the Laughing Skull fell into madness Throggore was stronger, he was pressed into the Bleeding Hollow. This is where Throggore learned to made hallucinogenic toxins and why he participated in the horde slaughtering of the dwarves and gnomes in Khaz Modan. During this time he learned a few tricks from orcish blademasters and figured out how to make images…

Hopefully you enjoyed my newest post
as well?

Darn I’m not sure if it was a good idea bringing Gregor and Grundel into this, given their pasts.

I really enjoyed Isaik latest post, I will most likely write Yumara’s post first. A quick question the phylactery that Master Isaik is giving Yumara, is it the book that Jericha is so terrified of?

Hopefully you see the connection between Smuggs and Throggore. Then we will see if you wish to let history repeat itself, Smuggs is one of the last of his family line, wife deceased, daughter deceased, son unknown. Throggore has his own relations to keep in mind. It seems like a good idea to kill the Orc, but is it truly?

Correct, The tome of Zalak. Zalak and Isaik are one entity now, mind and soul meshed together. If Isaik is killed they are both pulled to the tome to try and regenerate.

I do see some similarities in their pasts. However I was talking about Gregor’s and Grundel’s pasts.

Now to see if Yumara will take a tome, that will drive Jericha away from her. Yumara now has a choice to make.

You got no idea, each of my characters have a gnarled web of pasts that link up to each other. I knew Gregor and Grundel might have a unhappy tone with Throggore!

But now you see why the tome can’t just be destroyed, why it’s important and dangerous. The last item given to Jericha she ate, that’s why the tome was dangerous, if she ate it, some interesting things might’ve happened!

Gregor and Grundel have nothing against Throggore at all. As I mentioned they were part of a band of adventurers known as The Company of Heaven and Hell aka the Talon Party. Guess who else was in the Party Onyx Darkskill, and Misty Silvanus, Jericha’s parents. The group consisted of 28 members, they were most known for the battle with Ebony Darkskill which spanned thousands of years. Ending when they joined with the Company of the Raven. Together the two parties entered the void destroying Ebony’s Physical form, but unless the Tower is completely destroyed, Ebony cannot be killed. However they were able to bind him to his tower, and put into a slumber.

To be able to fight Someone of Ebony’s power, when it comes to mental manipulations and mind games. They all had spent centuries honing their minds and bodies to be immune to such tactics. Hallucinagenic poisons, mind altering Magic’s, insane whispers, they are immune to these things, if something isn’t there it isn’t there. Someone of Isaiks power when it comes to mind manipulation they would have to roll a saving throw with a +4 bonus, Throggore’s poisons and images they would be immune too. Also their Main objective is saving the Gnome, not as much killing the Orc.

1 Like

The images are real things, they run around and pretend to try and attack. I might compare them to shades that just look like Throggore. They all look like Throggore but die to a single hit.

They are like a weaker version of full blademaster clones. Unlike the full blademaster clones, Throggore’s can’t harm anything, and die to a single shot. So they aren’t illusions, they are really there.

I did not eat the Dagger, I more absorbed it into myself, there’s a difference. Izzabelle is the one that eats everything, and would probably eat your phylactory if she was hungry enough.

I’m still all for the tome being completely eradicated, however Yumara would be fully against that. Sighs with mock sadness

Maleok looks more concerned, you act as if absorbing or eating it would destroy it. The tether just changes, it’s contents including its knowledge just change places.

When dealing with the tome know you are dealing with a being much like Ebony.

To say this is complicated doesn’t give it justice. You might be noticing this odd difference in the master, sometimes he’s understanding, able to relent a bit, even something that seems like caring! Other times he seems vile, threatening, aggressive and entirely uncaring… A byproduct of the incident I suppose.

Isaik and Zalak were two separate entities, Zalak a being much like Ebony with a past all his own. I was so surprised and actually enjoy Ebony because he reminds me of Zalak’s story. They both have similar falls from power and deaths in a way… Ebony was bound to a Tower, Zalak had to go into a book. This is where things change! Ebony is still bound, Zalak is free… Zalak merged with the first individual with potentially powerful fate that opened his tome unprotected… The two individuals now became one, they occasionally show traits of one or the other, but they are one. Unmerged with Isaik and at his full power, I truly wonder which would win Zalak or Ebony.

As for why Zalak choose to merge with Isaik and not just possess his body until he remade his perfect form? Those are the current secrets that I wish to keep revealing slowly.

This is not implying if either of the women absorbed the time they would be merged, but that the properties of the phylactery would move. This also isn’t Isaik’s only phylactery, it’s just the strongest and most powerful, most important… As for consuming or absorbing the phylactery? It might disturb you.

Just so you know I didn’t consume or absorb the Phylactery. It is actually hidden within, and protected by my soul. What Yumara created was a gateway to the inner most recesses of her soul.

However I will relent to the option that certain changes are bound to happen with the Tome now residing within her soul.

I think we completely lose each other in conversations at times. I don’t think eating or absorbing the tome would destroy it. I never thought anything of the sort.

I was simply saying that I’m all for the tome being Destroyed, NOT that it can be destroyed. Just that I Jericha would be pleased as punch if it was.

I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed Masters last post.

Good my dear I always aim to make them great… Thiugh I have finally come up with my new mage and hunter on the horde side I must say I am pretty proud of the concept… What do you think of two brothers? Ones a mage the other is a hunter who very soon would be working for the master.

They both specialize in different things. Our lovely mage would be great at alchemy, chemistry, transmutation, magic! He works for the Royal Apothecary Society!

The other is great with controlling animals, genetic experimentation! Science and even certain theories on resurrection and cloning!

I think the brothers sound like a wonderful Idea Master. One that works for the royal apothecary, I wonder if I would know him Master. After all I do work for the Royal Apothecary myself. I’m an alchemist that specializes in all fields, I’ve had many years to practice after all. Although my expertise lies in the makings of plagues and poison. Especially those of the demonic variety.
The other brother sounds very interesting as well. I cannot wait to meet them, Master. Also all your posts are great Master, that last one was excellent though.

Well at the moment I have two versions, one group is level 8. One day they will become full fledged 120s! The other group was my tests to see their looks, so they are temp boosts! They got a big twist in their stories though… Dare to see a teaser?

Yes please Master I would love to see a teaser. Waits oddly excited for someone who lacks most emotions.