Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

If this is who you think it is how did she know you traveled north once with a group of dark irons including myself?

Odd indeed, I wonder did I ever put that story anywhere? If not she has incredible deduction skill!

By me mums beard, I knew the three of ye, looked right familiar.

(I never knew who you’re thinking of, traveled north, I was however thinking of him when I wrote that. I wanted to make it so there was a chance, who you’re thinking of had met young Izzabelle. By writing it that way, it gives who you’re thinking of, the ability to say whether or not it was actually he that had met and saved young Izzabelle all those many years ago.)

If you want to say it’s me that’s more than ok, I got 500 years of living to put story for this old warlock. I only might ask when you think this happened? Dwarf and gnome ages are hard to track but I might tell ya Muradin is 232 years old just younger than seeing the war of three hammers. We got a timeframe of 260 or so years when all three of these homelands existed. How old is Izzabelle? Now I just gotta peer back through me Raveintis notes to see who else would be kicking around at that time!

By the way miss, I’m also pleased to see you did guess Raveintis’s feelings on demons correctly. He was created under the idea demons are not evil just misplaced, so he would never see Izzabelle as evil for her affliction. I’m glad to see the army of good heroes is forming, let us do what we can to extinguish the shadow.

By Thor’s Hammer, how did you guess I wanted it to be you.

Izzabelle is around 123 years old, still rather young for an Elf. So this would of happened about 120 years ago.

All perfect, Sericon is biologically younger because of his use of fel magic. I might put Sericon’s biological age at around 1200 or so. His living age or how low my he’s been around is 7000 or so due to his story.

Wow forums finally updated giving Senedar his own name and letting me use my new Smuggs boost. On my boosting server Smuggs’s name was taken, so I used his last name, Smuggs Blacksteele.

Interesting that Raveintis meets Izzabelle before he meets his student Isaik, Though Raveintis already would be in possession of that tome Jericha fears. That time would just be locked up heavily behind enhancements in a private sector of Raveintis’s study.

I’m a little confused, Jericha and Izzabelle didn’t know each other when Izzabelle first met Raveintis. Izzabelle has only known Jericha for about 80 years. Well longer but the time spent in Ebony’s Tower, time flows a bit differently there.

Well I am beyond confused! I could have sworn I named this guy Senedar, but now the Game is telling me his name is Senelar! I’m so confused!!

I’m not saying they did, I’m saying these things existed at around that time. The tome that Isaik now possesses, is older than he is, it used to be owned by Raveintis. Raveintis wisely locked the book up, where he himself received the tome is a story on its own! If Izzabelle was performed on by Raveintis, she would have seen the book in his study locked up, if she remembers it.

Now when I say Salkeen still has power I don’t mean physical power to force anything, what I am refering to is what most call respect or fear. Basically he knows he can walk in there and with a certain glare make Sericon want to kneel. I might describe it as the queen of England is visiting a old friend, this friend doesn’t need to bow because of their relationship to each other, but inside the friend probably feels it’s right! Perhaps another examples or is as a American citizen we don’t have to kneel to the queen of England if you saw her, but would you not feel something inside? Those under the strong recognize those with the power. Maybe like a dog doing that little bow thing they do to their master, the dog always knows who is leader of the pack.

I also like to try and rp Salkeen’s conversation like nature as more like a cat. Orion can call his name all damn day, a cat comes when it wants too! This however changes under other circumstances like the Master.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your holidays!

1 Like

I understood what you meant right off when Salkeen said he still had power. He is a powerful Demon Lord that commands respect from those beneath him. The power to command isn’t taken from him. Those under his command will still feel the need to follow his commands. They will still feel awe and fear in his presence.
Izzabelle’s contract is in flux, it’s why she doesn’t feel the overwhelming need to follow his commands. She will still feel something in his presence though.

Izzabelle was only like 4 or 5 at the time, and in a fever induced coma. I figure that Izzabelle slept for the first day after the ritual was performed. Then they would have stayed there until Izzabelle started showing signs of getting better.

I might be wrong, but, I Believe if Raveintis was the lead on a Ritual to limit, or bind, a Demons powers. He would want to monitor the person that it was performed on, for at least a few weeks. I’m almost certain Raveintis wouldn’t let a child run around in his study, even if the dark artifacts were locked up. She wouldn’t remember seeing the book, but she might recall the way it made her feel.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well

Quite right madam, I would never let anyone let alone a child run around his domain. The place was built like a spell circle, a massive center circle room for teaching and practicing magic. It was surrounded by a hallway that leads into other areas like Raveintis’s private study, the private section of his tomes and such. Living quarters for the students, and plenty of other areas.

Izzabelle herself would have had her procedure preformed in Raveintis’s private magic ritual area. After her ritual to contain her demon side, Raveintis would have temporarily made his private ritual area into a modified bed room. She would be under the guard of a felguard named Erakfaran, and a group of three Sayaad, Raveintis refers to as the sisters. Keep in mind, Izzabelle would not be treated as a prisoner, these demons are just there to ensure her safety!

The tome isn’t the only danger in a warlock training institute! These demons are here to ensure you aren’t killed by other demons when Raveintis has other duties… Raveintis is always nearby however, it would be his responsibility to ensure Izzabelle’s safety.

I’ll wait for Orion to respond before I post with Salkeen, in his last post he has decided he is going to go get Izzabelle! The demon lord is however pleased that Ahcirej is back though how I don’t know and now knowing we have four Ahcirej-ish women.

Hopefully this made things more clear my dear. If Izzabelle and Sericon ever get romantically involved your gonna need to go on a quest if you want kids.

I shed some light on Salkeen’s demise, and why the master can’t just kill the man with the mark of him. I tried to include that Izzabelle can still be in Salkeen’s group, you can travel with him and do any adventure with him and Jericha, you just can’t be bonded to him or else the connection will be used to kill you both. She can be connected to Sericon, but Sericon will need to be disconnected from Salkeen or it will just take out Sericon as well.

I leave the choice to you, she may be free, but Sericon will probably choose to be under the masters care and command. That won’t mean Isaik can command Izzabelle, it just means Isaik would have a small connection to Sericon as to rely commands and sense of Sericon if is in danger, Izzabelle would have the option of whether she wanted to send these signals to the master. As with Izzabelle, Sericon is free to stay with Salkeen on his travels, Sericon and Izzabelle will have the option on whether they want to obey Salkeen’s commands.

After Isaik gets to it if he is allowed to teach Izzabelle what he needs to teach her, he’s pretty much gonna let you do what you want. If you wanna stick around him that’s ok, if you wanna be near Salkeen that’s good too.

Salkeen gives commands like a parent who wants it done now! “You will do these chores, you will do them now, you will do it this way! Then you may play after we are finished!”

Isaik is like a different parenting style.

“You will do this, have it done by this time, how you accomplish it and when is up to you, try not to disappoint.”

I hope you enjoy the Salkeen post, but that being said some of it was made at 5am and I’m not sure if it’s even words at this point. Hopefully it works! If anything is to bad I can change it!!

1 Like

This confuses me… It changes the entire story of what has happened. When Salkeen originally signed the contract it was to give Jericha a safe place. He didn’t know the real reason for the contract until Isaik told him, when he was going to free Izzabelle by having Ahcirej use her holy light. Now you’re writing like Salkeen knew the real reason all along. It kinda ruins much of what I’ve done.

Neither Izzabelle or myself react in the way one would expect, when being called weak. Both Lord Salkeen, and Master Isaik, think saying we are weak will rile us up and make us stronger. It doesn’t work that way with us. For us it just confirms the voices in our heads that say we are weak.

Like I said I wrote this at 5am half dead, I can change a few things.

That’s what you saw, Salkeen just watched Izzabelle speak back to him in the same tones of sarcasm and rebellion that he had seen in her previously. Now except for Jericha, writing Salkeen as a caring person is beyond me, but the rebellious insults I think I can work with!

Perhaps this new post is better, I also edited the post with him speaking to Orion. I truly am trying to make Salkeen save Izzabelle without breaking his character, showing caring is weakness to the ever burning rage head.

I don’t want you breaking his character to much. The rebellious insults are Izzabelle’s way of showing that she is still strong, even if she herself has trouble seeing it.
Does Izzabelle actually love Lord Salkeen the way Jericha does? Hell No! Yet because of the bond once held between her, and Jericha, part of her is convinced that she does. Once she wakes up and they actually start talking… if that is even possible considering that both their temper tend to get the better of them. Izzabelle is afraid of having her mind altered by Isaik, that might not of been as bad if Maleok had shown some form of recognition when she had spoken to him. However she will tell Lord Salkeen the biggest reason she doesn’t want him letting her go."

Sorry if my last post wasn’t that good. I’m not one for rallying or motivational speaking. I honestly never planned on ever being in a position where I commanded anything. I prefer being a solo fighter with maybe a minuscule amount of minions to command, five tops. So I was completely at a loss for how to go about Rallying the troops. I thought of donning the demon cheerleader uniform and busting out the pom poms. But I was suppose to be rallying them… not send them running into the light.

2 Likes