Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I really loved your last post Lord Salkeen, I just needed to tell you that. I’m thinking up multiple replies in my head, and will write one once I know which one to use.

Izzabelle says that whether he gets killed off, or he is force race, class, and factioned changed. The Sericon she knows, and needs, will cease to exist. Izzabelle also says she would be more than happy to stay in just this rp thread with him.

A character baring his name would have a permanent place, Izzabelle falls for the entire package. She fell for Demonic Bloodelf, scarred, brain scrambled, always happy Sericon the warlock, The best damn pilot of Lord Salkeen’s armies.

Thank you

If I asked someone to watch my cat, and when I came back they gave me a goat. There’s no way they could say that my cat wasn’t altered in some way. Sericon’s going in a cat, coming out a goat… there’s some alteration going on there.

But nothing has been written in stone quite yet… or etched into it with fel…

I was wondering if that was too much! Glad to find out it was liked.

Would Izzabelle be opposed to him changing if it was his choice? I have been rereading the posts, seeing that Izzabelle wants to be blind to Sericon. That puts him in a position of contractual strength, he could ask for a lot of good benefits and terms. If Isaik needs Izzabelle separate from Salkeen to save him, but she wants Sericon, Sericon and her could be disconnected from Salkeen and then connect Sericon to Isaik, Izzabelle to Sericon and the task is complete. Since now Sericon is needed, he can ask for things in a position of power! I know that there are belfs that know and remember their times as nelfs, that means Sericon could have his story as a nelf, to belf to present. I don’t think it would be odd to see Sericon ask to have his night elf body back if he wants. Now from a occ point I wouldn’t change his temperament at all or much, basically he’s still the same guy inside.

Would she fall for a nelf?

Goat?! I’m a demon lord and the master is a master of fleshshaping! You left a cat and came back to a lion!!

In a way yes, but she wouldn’t stop him from doing something that he chose. He would then have to let her choose. Just as she might not like his decision, he might not like hers. Yes she wants to be bond to Sericon, as he is now. She will not feel the same for an altered Sericon. As I said Izzabelle falls for the entire package. Izzabelle’s mind wouldn’t be able to deal with it at this time.
It sounds okay except Izzabelle doesn’t want Isaik having access to her or her mind. The reason she doesn’t break the contract with Salkeen is because she desperately needs him to keep her mind safe from Isaik. Izzabelle has always had a healthy fear of Isaik’s reputation for mind manipulation. Even when she had Yumara’s protections. Ebony has been twisting her mind like a pretzel and now she sees Isaik and Salkeen in the worse possible way.

Sericon is the only one that has a hope of getting her to agree to at least talk to Lord Salkeen and Isaik.

She wouldn’t be able to fall for a Nelf, Norne, or Horne. (Night borne, High borne) she could develop some form of friendship with them. But would never Create any sort of bond with them.

Yes Dear, but your Master has no influence in this body you created for me. Yes I am a lioness, your lioness. Sericon is the goat.

A wise choice to be honest. But that doesn’t mean I occly am planning anything!

Couldn’t fall for a nelf, or Horne? Wasn’t the captain a velf? I don’t see why the elves couldn’t be more than friends, but I do see your point if it was say a gnome!

Scuse me madam, but I am a dog! There are no goats among the legion except Draenei!

1 Like

Why yes Captain was a Velf… however we had a mutual relationship based on physical satisfaction. There were no deep feelings of love between the two of you us. We didn’t feel those types of feelings for each other. We cared for each other, but we would never have given up our freedom for the other. Nor would we have ever considered bonding. Having a physical attraction to someone, does not mean that you love them.

I could never be spiritually, physically, or emotionally attracted to a Nelf, Norne , or Horne. I would never develop deep enough feelings for me to even consider bonding to any of them. As I said I like you, all of you, the whole enchilada. Any change to who you are would be devastating to me.

I have this sudden urge to either throw a stick, or break open a bag of beggin strips…

I’ll get posts up for Jaseiah and Izzabelle later today or tomorrow.

I’m assuming that when Jericha’s being punished, the burning soulshard of Salkeen’s doesn’t protect her at that time. I think if anything it would magnify the pain greatly to get his point across to her.

Actions have consequences, just saying.

But my dear girl, you didn’t trust the gnome after he attacked Sericon. It would be a good thing if we let him die…

I might not trust him, but I still like him. He tried to help me, which other than Sericon, is more than the rest of you did. I was raised by a Gnome, watching him die, isn’t going bode well for me… Nor will it endear me to Isaik.

It’s matter of perspective, you value the gnome because of his actions. But I know the gnomes history before right now, did you not wonder how the master captured a hero? Smuggs came to kill us, attack the master, that micro irradiator was gonna be used on all of us.

He could have killed him then, but the master was merciful and saw he could keep him alive instead. There’s a chance Smuggs might live, perhaps but Throggore and Varicar will not be his saviors. There are plenty of times I leave their fates to you. Now as far as I now, Izzabelle is trapped, and Jericha and Yumara would not save him. That leaves Orion also unlikely or perhaps another not met individual.

I’ll have to make a temp boost for Smuggs because he is changed into a new man that I have a great story for! This story would make Sericon almost assured to get his way to never meet the delete button.

1 Like

So you would be okay if I introduced a new face or two.

Time to make some temp boosts.

Temp boosts to save a gnome? Here I thought your Paladin might come charging in! I have not forgotten.

My dear, I will never mind if you introduce more characters. We can even give some breaks while new ones get some action, or just try to rp them all.

I must say I scrapped the idea of Sericon being too old but he’s still gonna be a bit older than he looks to connect to another character story. Do you recall Lorash? A blood elf rogue from bfa, first met in the short stories they made for the war of thorns. The horde players meets him during that whole scenario.

Lorash says to Malfurion that he remembers the exile of the highborne when he was a child. That’s over 7000 years ago! That makes Lorash the single oldest Belf I could find. I didn’t want to go older for fear of making it unbelievable, barring his crazy Lorash already is.

This might give you a hint of things to come, Sericon also remembers the exile of the highborne.

I am coming to save the Gnome… I’m not coming alone however…

ooc, I’ll do Myrandah’s post first, because it usually takes like a day for temp boost character to become available on the forums.

No I haven’t really played much bfa and I haven’t any of the short stories for the war of the thorns yet. 7000 is still pretty darn old, Still he looks damn good for his advanced age. Much better that Lorthemar who resembles an human grandpa with elf ears.

I did the quest finally to unlock the Belf heritage armor… I was sadly disappointed, yet not surprised that I was.

The gnome we are trying to save looks an awful lot like a Nelf.

Cats outta the bag… I saw the new lore with the night elves and I wanted to get involved. I know many people are mad that we lost our tree, but I’m happy that the tree was lost so long as we gained our fangs. Watching Malfurion pull a Orc underground with roots? I enjoyed it deeply…

That being said, I can’t rp the do gooder/hippies well, a different night elf was necessary… I did some research and was very fascinated by the highborne. Shen’dralar “Those who remain hidden”

Interesting enough, the Shen’dralar are the only highborne to be still night elf shaped and be on the alliance. The other highborne are blood elves, nightborne, and by technicality void elves. But these have all evolved over time. This new elf will fit in in a weird way, but hopefully you will enjoy him.

Oh and last thing currently Throggore is stealthed.

1 Like

I switched it to Varicar. So is Smuggs still a gnome or did he biologically just change into a Shen’dralar. By the way Grundel will be in stealth mode as well, when they arrive.

Smuggs is a gnome, but a Shen’dralar highborne will be making a appearance eventually. His name hasn’t gone through yet, and I’ll make a new Smuggs into a temp boost.

What name did you choose for your Shendralar Highborne. If you don’t mind me asking.

Senedar… Now I have yet to decide if it’s sen-nah-dar or Seen-nah-dar. His full name is Senedar Shadewind.

1 Like

Something other than A Blood Elf are you shocked. A little more of Izzabelle’s past has been revealed.

I hope the post was okay.

By the Queen! This dwarf sounds really familiar! Is this who I think it is?