Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I have to think, I really loved both Isaik’s and Salkeen’s posts.
however I won’t be able to let Yumara’s mind be altered, there’s to many variables.

Orion didn’t alter Or remove Yumara’s memories of Rogal, because he couldn’t. Yumara’s mind cannot be manipulated or altered in any way shape or form. Orion merely created a barrier in her brain that locked those memories away.

Most having their memories attempting to be altered, would see it as an attack. Yumara doesn’t, because she feels, and senses nothing. She cannot see, hear, or sense in any way the altered visions that Isaik is creating. It would be like a blind deaf person watching a movie during a blackout in the middle of the night. So Yumara isn’t going to lash out thinking she is being attacked.

While she isn’t able to have her memories altered, she can sense Isaik’s presence. That is going to make a big difference. You will see once I make Yumara’s next post. However Jericha’s post will be next although it will be a bit short.

At first I thought you forgot someone… But then I reread and found out I was outside… That means my survival is my own problem! Actually in the end it’s probably better Maleok could not survive total obliteration, while being buried by earth from a forming crater and being acid pocked is a survivable feat. I guess my luckiest feat is I was not a target!

I was going to include Maleok in Jericha’s post, then I remembered that he wasn’t in the skull, he had been sent to retrieve Reavrix, and tossed his up to Salkeen like a sack of potatoes. I’ll have to change Yumara’s post, to remove Maleok from being inside the skull when yumara’s arrow hit it.

So steps 2 and 3 have failed? I was atleast hoping 3 would stick, it gives us needed time to regain Yumara under control if it happens again… But if I can’t alter and only block I may have to work more on my minion…

I wonder how you feel about sound altercation? If I can’t make more internal protections I gotta rely farther out. Instead of just mind barriers, I could go with ensuring Yumara can’t even hear the words Rogal at all, have her hear something else instead.

That would work, right now she still needs to have Rogal removed from her mind completely because while her feelings for Master are strong. The pain of Rogal’s leaving still devastate her. It leaves her unable to form connections that strongly to others.

As you can see, I kept the vision that Isaik created. Isaik knows that Yumara’s mind would block it, when introduced as an altered memory. However if shown as a possible future, that would get through to her. That way he isn’t altering anything in her mind. The scenes Isaik is creating could very well come to pass. Yumara knows this. So I hope you don’t mind me changing it like I did. From mind altering manipulations, to images of things that can be.

I think this concerns me most, you realize Isaik’s occ path is not the hero. His is the path of the villain and in the end ultimately will probably lead to failure and death… Though I must say, after taking time to consider, all but one thread of fate leads to something else… This thread did not exist until I saw how much the master seems to matter to you and this rp.

Your clue, premonition or vision…

It will be cold, by the void, your friends will turn against you, it will seem like the whole world is against you, and him. You must not leave him alone to this fate, stay, and fight with him, till the very last. Alone he will die, with one by his side, he will be exorcised… He will live again…

If you follow the vision, the master will survive.

Yes, Master means very much to me, and this RP wouldn’t be as great as it is without him.

Originally Isaik was just going to die at the end of my story for all the characters. He was the ultimate bad guy, he dies, happily ever after, a shadow is lifted over the land.

So originally even though Isaik sees all these timelines leading to possible victory and avoiding death he was always gonna he close and fail. It was destiny that he failed and died…

But because I see Yumara’s psyche was so damaged by Rogal’s leaving I saw Isaik’s death as something similar… Yumara will need to make her choice, follow her master even when the world turns against them, or abandon him to his fate. It will be a hard choice you may need to fight those who were once close to you, but if you succeed he will live and you can rejoin your friends once again…

Don’t worry to much about this though, it’s not supposed to happen anytime soon. This is a farther future event.

1 Like

The masters post comes tomarrow/today. I must slumber!

Before I post my dear, I nearly forgot to ask. Should I continue with the “Wake up Yumara, you were timeline watching?” Or is Yumara used to waking up with a new forest already sprouted around her and a Salkeen that will definitely be keeping his distance?

I would say no, Where Yumara’s mind cannot be manipulated or altered she would know that, Rogal exists in this timeline and that he left her. I figure that Isaik will figure out that out rather quickly.
Yumara has already awoken and freed herself from the heart tree. She sleeps now because, let’s face it… Using the powers she did, and breaking most of her mortal bonds damaged her, mentally, physically, spiritually, and magically. It will take a while for her to fully recover.
I figure by the time she wakes up she will be back on Isaik’s vessel. She will not remember what she did in Goddess form.

1 Like

I only ask for what to say when she inevitably asks, “What happened?” Though I do have some ideas… That Salkeen can get on people’s nerves sometimes!

My dear it is time I tell you about what I call the chopping block… I ama guy who constantly gets bored with some of my minor characters, and when time rolls around like Christmas and relatives give gifts like blizzard cards I tend not to be the guy who buys mounts so race changes and faction swaps are more common.

The chopping block is what I refer to as characters that I feel have outlived their fun or in someway feel imperfect. It is usually these characters that get selected to race or faction change, meaning in some way their original characters die…

This time on the chopping block is Smuggs, Arcar(he’s usually up there), and Maleok.

The recent new additions in patch 8.1 to the forsaken and night elves have made them appealing. Since I have none of those characters alligned to those groups one must be made. (Isaik would never bow to Sylvanas, he believes he’s superior, and my other forsaken is only forsaken because he’s undead.)

1 Like

Do you plan on Chopping all of them?

I should also have Izzabelle’s post up sometime tomorrow. It has been a rather hectic weekend.

Unlikely, and characters can easily jump off the chopping Maleok jumps off daily! I mean the concept of a undead Drakkari deathknight? That’s powerful stuff! Arcar is usually on because I hate trying to create rp for warriors… he’s stable but if I found a better race Arcar would be gone in a snap!

Smuggs is unfortunately most likely, for reasons unknow he has had my growing animosity. His story is near its end and he hasn’t got a lot of places to go. The character may survive but as a gnome he may change. It’s still up in the air for now.

There’s a minor chance Arcar might turn into a night elf but I feel his Lightforged concept is better, so he’s likely safe. That unfortunately leaves Smuggs, now don’t get me wrong I like Smuggs the smart gnome with big words for things and a advanced knowledge on technology and genetics. However his weapons nearly always clip his tiny body, which means I can’t use half the guns in the game. I want to save parts of him, namely the genetic engineering hunter… That leaves two options I came up with so far…

Option one Smuggs dies claims his son will avenge him, I have a gnome I’ll be making soon to be the last of the Blacksteel line. A goblin named Skalaz to be my new genetic engineer, why I choose this path? Smuggs is stuck because morally creating genetic monsters is wrong… Goblins wouldn’t care about morals!

Option two, Smuggs dies claims his son will avenge him as before. But the master is not to let such potential go to waste… The gnomes brain is salvaged and transplanted into a forsaken body… This new person, a gnomes brain in a undead body will continue the creation of genetic monsters! His memory of who he was before being a undead will be blocked, to perhaps be found out later!

I’ll be posting a slew of posts on Monday, posting day!

1 Like

It will be interesting seeing what direction you choose to bring Smuggs. I myself like the Goblin route… if one was to be chosen. While I don’t trust Smuggs at the moment, I still like him. Having him killed and his brain shoved into the body of an undead, will not have me jumping to help you.

Also I hope Sericon realizes that my demeanor changes a little when we are together n physical contact with each other. This is because, Izzabelle needs to be bonded to another, and she needs to feel some form of affection. When she is being held, it’s a physical bond. Sericon cares that affection effects her in a positive way. Once the physical contact is broken, everything goes back to nearly how it was before. As you may of noticed towards the end of her post she is starting to refer to them as Lord Salkeen an Master Isaik again. Not as the jerk who wants her dead, and the mind mashing monster.

I’m curious as to how Salkeen plans on fixing things with Izzabelle. He’s had his pride stomped into the ground. I don’t imagine having to get Orion’s permission to see Izzabelle, is going to do much to lighten his extremely volatile nature.

Well there is a another reason why the chopping of Smuggs is a good thing. Not only will a new horde member be born, but anew alliance member will be created as well!

All of them are rough drafts but for now I’m thinking of making a velf, a nelf, maybe but unlikely a human, possibly a pandaren, maybe a Draenei, and highly unlikely but on the radar dark iron(I already have 3)

Perhaps since you like Sericon so much a new incarnation of him, a permanent one could be made into a hunter. Of course and I know how much Izzabelle might hate this, the master might be required to cause such a change… Izzabelle asked why he didn’t ask the master to fix his scar, I do got a idea… I keep bringing up Isaik’s timeline watching, he can tell when something leads to death… Perhaps the master must share that if Sericon has his mind fixed but remains a blood elf he will die… a new body must be made to avoid the fate of death…

As for choosing I take into account rp flexibility, this is the ability for a race to be a concept without much special uniqueness that it voids your race. Example? A gnome is highly unlikely to ever be a full on Druid nature loving hunter, it’s possibld but you completely lose out on techno genius gnome lore. Basically the elves can’t be gun wielding Arnold’s screaming get to da chopper!

Racials must be beneficial in some way, I’m a pvper when I’m not rping, and some of the races racials are less than satisfying for pvp like the Draenei healing…

Animations for attacks don’t matter much to me.

At the moment the elves are higher on the list. Both magic bow users, the possible night elf hunter would be a highborne who used bows as a focus for his magic. The velf would be basically the same but with void magic. If they are chosen I could easily make a story that they are Sericon instead…

Izzabelle’s feelings for Sericon exist because of exactly who he is right now. It is why she had the clause put in her contract. Also Izzabelle never asked why Isaik didn’t fix his scar, she said he could have done more. Saying someone can do more, and asking why they don’t do more, are totally different. One is stating an opinion, while the other is asking a question.

If Sericon is on the chopping block, then the soulbonding really isn’t going to work. It would destroy Izzabelle if he died after the bonding took place. Hmmm so Izzabelle’s future isn’t looking that promising. Izzabelle would most likely choose a permanent death, as Sericon would be her reason for choosing life. I’m not saying she would, just that it would be her most likely course of action.

Izzabelle sane and trusting would be willing to at least hear what had to be said. Not that the outcome would be any different, but she would at least listen before making any rash decisions. Izzabelle as she is now, wouldn’t be here now, she would be exterminated, so it wouldn’t matter.

However all of this, poor Izzabelle is unaware of, oh how it will destroy everything that remains of her. My my life is cruel isn’t it, it would seem Izzabelle is meant to be alone, and to die that way… Such a tragedy… Shakes head sadly, mock pity filling her eyes.

Sericon isn’t on the chopping block in a normal way. Sericon as he is now is a temporary boost, since I can’t level or play him it limits his growth to only this rp thread. I already have 2 warlocks one for each side, so Sericon can’t expand as he is.

If I made a alliance elf, Sericon could be connected to it and he would become truly permanent, a leveled character with full growth. But if not I’ve still got ideas for the other elves that I might make instead. Just letting you into my processes!

Either way Sericon would survive unaltered.

If I don’t attach Sericon to a new void elf or night elf body I would just make stories for these characters individually.