Ered’Kiel’s Desolation (occ closed 2)

I know that my I will abolish such things, it’s use is outlasted it’s life… It can be voided… The problem is our dear Salkeen, would he jeopardize the feelings of his Jericha for Izzabelle?

I don’t wanna give to much away but this might be a test. Throggore is a Orc if convictions, he will see the job assigned to him done even if it regrettably causes his own demise. Ask yourself what causes a man to do things he hates? What causes a man to act for a being he despises even in the face of death? You wouldn’t want to make the wrong decisions… Locking Throggore out might have been your first… For now a hard choice is coming instead… There’s only one place Throggore can go now…

Sorry for the delays madam, Isaik and Salkeen are coming next. Then I might make one for Maleok, though he might just go aboard the Black void ship and go into stasis.

Izzabelle does have her demonic attributes… they are just hidden behind her clothes and an illusion. Izzabelle was in the process of becoming a felblood when Jericha retrieved her from her Ghostlands estate at the beginning of all of this.

There’s still the chance that Izzabelle will not be returning…

As for whether or not Salkeen will agree to abolish the contract… He would never choose Izzabelle over his feeling for Jericha… So perhaps a chance of loosing Jericha should be factored into the equation. They’re many threats being tossed around, what harm is there in a few more?

really confused here… would you please tell me who you are talking about?

Okay I see a threat there… but please understand, that there’s no way Orion would know this…
Orions point of view
Salkeen destroyed nearly all of Izzabelle’s soul, Leaving it a burning wreck filled with gaping holes, and could care less about it.
Getting tired of the extra baggage Izzabelle believes he willing signed a contract to get rid of her. Which further damaged her already demolished spirit.
Isaik using a contract to take her from Salkeen abolished her trust in him, turning him from a person she feared but respected to someone that she fears and hates. Some of that of course is the influence of another.
Because Salkeen removed the bond Izzabelle had with Jericha, it allowed Ebony to start playing with her mind.
When Orion shared what Izzabelle was feeling with Salkeen, it was a test to see if Salkeen cared, he failed.
Now we are here. Izzabelle dead and eroding her body for the time stuck in stasis. Right now Izzabelle only exists in this private dimension of Orion’s.
Izzabelle is in enough emotional pain, that she literally tried to tear herself apart.

Orion is trying to save Izzabelle, and he believes Salkeen doesn’t care for her. So he wouldn’t put it past him to lash out and kill her like he did him.

So tell me this? The person responsible for Izzabelle’s horrendous state sends an assassin after her. Said assassin tries to sneak up on them, but is slowed down. Orion brings Izzabelle to the only place where she can live, Inviting Sericon to follow, as Orion believes Sericon might be her salvation.

So my question is? Why the heck would someone invite the assassin, sent by the man responsible for destroying the one you are trying to save, into their sanctuary? You can make all the threats with wrong decisions that you want. Orion was killed, while trying to see if Salkeen cared for Izzabelle. He is now trying to save Izzabelle but knows that He must return to Yumara before it’s to late. Sorry if the assassin, sent by Izzabelle’s tormentor. that was trying to sneak up on them… doesn’t scream… (Hey trust me I’m a good guy)

Perhaps, but know that occ me((the real me)) will attempt to do what I can to ensure Izzabelle survives. I do enjoy our games.

Only he can tell you what he is talking about. Throggore is threatening Orion that he must finish his objectives. Throggore does not accept failure. Where as Varicar sees his goals as something akin to robotic programmer objectives, Throggore sees his goals as things he must do or suffer consequences that he never wishes for its intended punished.

I agree to a point. But as usual I love to disguise things as other things. Throggore is not what he seems, sure he’s a Assassin with a impeccable success rate but his job isn’t to assassinate the target. It’s capture and return, as you might have noticed Throggore doesn’t have the magic level of the others. At most he might have a shadowstep, his ability to remove Izzabelle from the realm of Orion is worse than Smuggs. Technically Sericon could try to remove her with nether portals because of his connection to fel magic but know that is not my intent just a observation.

The reason was simple, his job is incomplete-able in Orion’s realm, he would most likely act like a fly on the wall until he felt he could approach. The problem of your choice doesn’t come from him being in Orion’s realm to cause trouble, the problem is he is in the Jade forest with Smuggs, a target just oked for assassination. I might point out I don’t want either of these characters to die, but they might be left in a pretty bad state pretty soon… I know it seems like a obvious choice to kill the Assassin, but it might not be the wisest option. The best hint I can give is it would add another to the events happening on April 30th. It’s a major thing here.

He could try, and he would fail, Izzabelle cannot be removed from that place, by any means. Not that Orion believes Sericon would try and remove her from the place they are in.

(ooc, I know you like to disguise things, but please try and see this from Orion’s point of view, just because you tell me something, doesn’t mean Orion magically gains this knowledge.)

The Demon Lord who hates Izzabelle, and recently killed Orion. Sends an assassin after the girl he hates that Orion is trying to save. Would Salkeen allow Ebony access to Jericha aboard the Ered’kiel, if he knew that he would be unable to save her, if things went bad. This is no different from that.

I think we are having a serious disconnect here. Orion doesn’t think Throggore is there to retrieve Izzabelle, he thinks Throggore is there to kill Izzabelle. You don’t invite the person sent to kill the one you are hoping to save into your haven. You sure as hell don’t invite them in when you know the person you are trying to save Is as broken as Izzabelle is.

(ooc, I don’t understand where you think I had a choice… there was no choice. The illusion of a choice isn’t a choice. To keep Izzabelle safe Orion made the only choice he had.)

Then I must ask if Orion doesn’t know Throggore isn’t there to kill Izzabelle because his knowledge =/= your knowledge. How does he know Throggore is there by the design of Salkeen at all? I believe Orion was gone when Throggore was commanded.

Unless I’m wrong Orion’s knowledge should be it’s a Orc in the forest with knives! Frankly don’t under estimate his stealth, that’s supposed to be one of his best attributes. In my head Orion blanketed a bit off area in slow in hopes to catch Throggore, which succeeded.

Either way, when I speak of this stuff I also occ tell you if things that might have been. Things that are coming, it’s like old god speak.

1 Like

Orion does know who Throggore is and knows who he works for. If you remember he tried to help bring Yumara to Salkeen, with the help of Varicar and a small sliver of Jericha.
So Orion knows Throggore, Orion knows Throggore works for Salkeen. Knowing that he was once sent after Yumara. It’s only natural that he would recognize him, and see him as being a danger to Izzabelle. Orion Also knows that Varicar is there, and that the Orc came with him. Just as Isaik Knows everything. Orion knows things as well.

I don’t remember this event, did this happen in the lounge?

Also I merely mean for Throggore being a choice is if Throggore managed to succeed in his stealth endeavors for some reason how improbable he snuck past Orion into the realm he would have been a figurative fly on the wall for the event Sericon just witnessed. But it’s alright, events are coming now, a bigger insight into the story.

The thing on why I think Isaik might be a annoyance sometimes to you is his influence however minor in basically everything. In my roster of 16 characters I needed a reason for them to meet and interact other than random chance, Isaik was created as the true villain and as that one thing that in some way affects everyone of them. If Isaik was never born, Zalak completely eradicated, the stories of these characters would be vastly different. Raveintis was a shut in demonic research professor, he trained students until his events with Isaik, without Isaik Raveintis never has to leave and clean up his mess, never meets Smuggs, or the other “heroes.” Without Isaik, Salkeen dies, Varicar isn’t a homunculus, Throggore is… Spoilers, can’t be revealed yet.

It’s so hard not to just reveal what I know is coming, the eureka moments I hope you will have, the true meaning of the mark of the warlock. It’s hard to understand because I refer to him, and him and him referring to different people. Isaik has a him he reviles, Zalak has a him, and Throggore has a him, each one is different and important to their character and development.

I will say Isaik would tell Yumara just about any information she wanted to know. If you wanna know something, merely ask. Throggore might say who is him is when your in a conversation with the Orc.

Yes it took place in the lounge. 123 I believe.

Even if Orion had chosen to completely ignore his existence, there would have been no way for him to enter the portal. Orion isn’t some lowly chump wannabe mage, with the IQ of an eggplant. He could be considered a god of time, doorways, portals, gateways, paths etc… If he creates a portal that only those he specifically invites can enter. It means only those he invites can enter.

((ooc, Truthfully I’m still annoyed with Isaik on Jericha’s behalf. That one thing is the only thing that could get me to stop RPing and leave the WET forums entirely. That is how important that one thing is.)

Now to figure out what to write for Yumara’s post. Warning she is going to be OP.

I think eureka moments are also better, when they happen to characters that you like or are invested in, in some way. A character of yours might be important to you, and to you they might be a key part of the story. Yet that doesn’t mean they are important to me or that they are a key part of my characters story at that time. That changes as the story progresses, and events start playing out. It is then that the stories combine and their importance becomes known. To my characters right now Throggore is just an orc sent after Izzabelle. To you he’s a key part of the story, because you know his past and his place in the story.

(ooc, writing on Lhashira because I’m out

Ah yes I found it but don’t forget the details my dear cat friend.

The pushing her out? The attempted mind control? Abusing Salkeen? Isaik has done so much to annoy Jericha.

I expect nothing less.

I also enjoy moral dilemmas, a lovely one that will be coming up soon!

I posted for Salkeen, note that I will make him agree to the void of the contract I just didn’t want the whole thing done in two posts. So Salkeen is getting his greed meter turned up for a bit.

Well are greedy volatile demon lord just got to watch as the skull that his precious Jericha was in was completely eradicated leaving nothing behind… oh I do believe his daughter, And Ahcire were in there as well. Don’t worry though if they escaped I know where they are. As soon as I free myself from these chains my next shot will vaporize the Ered’kiel. Then I will deal with that new Legion vessel in the sky.

My dear you seem to have missed any words from your master… Aslo and though I love your power, Centralis is a real place in the game so we can’t destroy it to much, it’s gotta have a place the wow devs would bring us to later. Will perhaps Orion help reverse time for the planet?

I’m also not quite sure how to even go from here at the moment but I’ll try to draft up a few posts and see which one works…

Master I changed my post to kick Salkeen’s backside a little bit hope you don’t mind. As for fixing Centralis I will do that myself once my balance is restored and you have me back under your control. Of course the memory of Rogal will need to be removed again.

Rogal is a sore spot with Yumara, to prevent this sort of destruction from happening, She was made to forget him, she would only remember him if she spoke his name. Salkeen just turned Yumara into a walking time bomb of destruction.

One question did Yumara not hear Isaik speak? What happened to that spot they were at?

Also this is the contruct Orion was refering too? I just wanna clarify every detail before I draft posts of this epic fight and regaining of control.

When Salkeen mentioned Rogal Yumara’s mind completely snapped. Her balance shattered, and she became unable to hear anything. Well I’m assuming that Master got out of the way as the spot was probably pretty much destroyed. Salkeen needs to climb out of his personal pit, and be Thankful that Yumara shoved the arm down his throat and not up his…

Just to be certain though which part are you speaking of Isaik has said a bit to Yumara? Not that it would have made a difference, but I am a little curious as to what.

Yes.
I
Yumara expects Isaik to come in and take control of the situation.

If Master is talking about the deal he is trying to make with Salkeen. It’s best that I don’t hear it or learn of it, somethings are better left unknown.

1 Like

I meant these words.

1 Like

Yes I heard Master words. However Salkeen bringing up Rogal, caused a complete breakdown throwing everything out of whack. It was Rogal’s just dumping her, that had Yumara so unbalanced and broken to begin with. Orion locked away all of the memories of him, because he knew memories of him would continue to eat away at her. Needless to say Salkeen, wanted Yumara to fight. If she can break free of Orion’s chains she will attempt to destroy everything. Right now she cares for nothing, that includes Jericha, Jaseiah and Master. In this form she is devoid of all emotions.

Orion’s death started the process, being a goddess trapped in a mortal body, she’s always trying to break free, on an unconscious level. So she had already begun unraveling the chains. Yumara is suppose to fall into a comatose state whenever Orion is disabled. Yumara used her bond with Master To prevent that from happening.
Sadly Yumara was already upset at Master when Salkeen mentioned Rogal. That was just the straw that broke the camels back.

How do you my mental barriers? The barriers are placed so complicated and with care but always made in ways I can improve.

At the moment if You allow these mental placements, this is what they are.

1. Rogal has again been erased from her memory. She would likely not remember anything about him.

2. All memories involving Rogal are now featuring the master, Varicar and other things linked to us not Rogal. Altered memories, if you ever saw Frozen? The scene where the trolls make Anna forget Elsa has powers replacing her memories of magic with similar memories but altered.

3. Isaik has created a series of memories that try to make Yumara think that the Rogal she saw does not exist, she was merely trying her first time at timeline watching and sifting. Isaik had made it so she saw a timeline where all her events with Rogal occurred but tries to influence that it’s not this timeline.

As long as these barriers remain in place, Yumara should only be affected by 1 and 2, 3 is a sub barrier that appears when 1 is broken. Yumara should awaken thinking she had just tried to timeline view and sift again and reacted badly hence why the master is there. She will not remember Rogal or any “events” from her timeline sifting, hopefully she will trust the master when he says he had to remove some alarming visions of false timelines…

From this point if you accept this stuff the master will attempt to explain more about timeline watching, dangers, how to remain grounded in this timeline… When it’s a whole lifetime of time watching you can easily be trapped watching your life thinking your living it.

Now I must slumber, hopefully you enjoy the posts.