Eranikus - Character Boost

I’ve recently migrated all my characters across two accounts over to Eranikus. I purchased the boost for both accounts, but am unable to boost a new character now that I’ve xferred to Eranikus. Any idea when we’ll be able to use our boost on the new server? Thanks!

2 Likes

Should be coming next week

We looked into this, and we believe we know what’s causing the bug. We don’t quite know how long it’s going to take to fix, but we will make the Boost service available on Eranikus as soon as we can.

9 Likes

Hello Kaivax, will Eranikus be opening up for transfers from more servers soon?

We have some guildies stranded on Ashkandi because they couldn’t make it to Grobbulus before it was locked. We will gladly move to Eranikus if it meant we could all play together again !

3 Likes

In another thread another blue post said this was not easily fixed and that boosts would be available in 6 months, like on all new realms. I feel like there’s a disconnect on whether we can expect a fix to this. Link to other post: Level 70 Character Boost not usable on Eranikus

1 Like

Agreed. But I’m staying hopeful that the team can get the issue resolved sooner rather than later

3 Likes

I’m sure this is too obvious of an answer but… if there are free transfer to Eranikus from a server you were on, could you boost from your original server and take the free transfer to Eranikus?

You’ve “Migrated” all your toons as you’ve stated but surely there is still a lvl 1 bankalt stuck there or in the recently deleted section where you could restore. That way you’d still be able to “Create” a new character there that you would boost, then server transfer to Eranikus.

Best of luck to ya.

There is a 3 day cooldown on transferring a boosted alt.
People don’t want to take that chance

I’m blowing this up everywhere I can find I can not wait to watch this company fail at this point failure to communicate literally Andy thing every blue post contradicts the other and there a no answer for a issue that shouldn’t have existed how are you gonna beg people to move and then screw them blizzard is gonna lose alot of money on refunds and people are gonna quit I’ve never seen a more elaborate suicide. Like my friend is probably gonna quit because of blizzards screw ups screw this game and screw this this company. I vote for another community cancel of this company

I’m blowing this up everywhere I can find I can not wait to watch this company fail at this point failure to communicate literally Andy thing every blue post contradicts the other and there a no answer for a issue that shouldn’t have existed how are you gonna beg people to move and then screw them blizzard is gonna lose alot of money on refunds and people are gonna quit I’ve never seen a more elaborate suicide. Like my friend is probably gonna quit because of blizzards screw ups screw this game and screw this this company. I vote for another community cancel of this company. This must be illegal in some way it’s literally theft

It’s behaving like one of the Fresh servers basically, not any other new server.
Otherwise paid transfers should be working too, no?

Really hoping this can get fixed before wrath launches so i can level my boosted character with everyone else

1 Like

This is my hope too, there’s still a lot to do with a boosted character to get ready for Wrath, properly gear up, level professions. and we are losing out on time to do that

Can we look forward to it being enabled this coming reset? Kind of a let down to be unable to work on a character boost prior to wrath in the prepatch.

Any response? please fix this ASAP

Any updates ? I am starting to get worried we will not get to use our boosts before launch…

not since the last blue post, but I was very skeptical of a fix by launch and realized there wasn’t a lot of time left to prep, so I just boosted an alt on Faerlina and pray they don’t close free transfers before server maintenance on Tuesday, my cooldown will be up tomorrow evening then I can transfer.

I’m just grinding out honor for gear, and doing some gathering/crafting while queueing for BG’s.

Not sure if you’re locked out from your server that are using the free transfers from, but maybe just boost an alt, the longer you wait the more chances of something not going as planned, I don’t see them closing free transfers until after launch, because queues will be full again, but who knows.

Any updates, my wife purchased the $50 boost specifically to play before launch, can we get some information?

Want to buy an update as well

I am locked out of Benny :frowning: I only had the one character…so boosting an alt (which I wanted to become my main) is a big RIP now for me unless they fix this.