Eranikus balance

…And? You could always go to a mega server where its 100k vs 2

No you can’t do that… We did what blizzard asked and now we are walled off from all viable realms

1 Like

So you admit that’s what you want then? Good to know.

Then quit. Can I have your stuff?

na… I will just delete it out into thin air

Screenshot please.

that doesn’t sound like pve to me…

1 Like

a raid isn’t cleared until you kill everything either…

Thanks for notifying. The guild need moving to avoid the queues and we already know that Eranikus is an unbalanced server towards the horde, so it rooster out of destinations. You saved us a dislike and 25$. Hearts for you.

glad it saved you some headaches… horde love shooting themselves in the foot

1 Like

I just wanna pop in to agree for the most part. There’s a ton more Horde in Dalaran than Alliance on Eranikus and I see 2-3 friendlies for every 10 Horde doing Hodir dailies. I’ll often skip around and waste extra time traveling to do others while I wait for the Horde to finish theirs.

The majority of Horde leave you alone as they just want to do their quests and move on also but that many people that close together won’t go well.

Still love the server. But Horde will attack on sight 5x more than any Alliance will be so however balanced it seems it’s not when it comes to accomplishing things in the open world. All that said I think it’s still only at worst a 60/40 split.

Andelran posting on his alt. lmao.

3 Likes

No, but they can faction lock transfers if one faction starts flocking to the realm to keep PvP realms semi-balanced. Maybe the lower populated faction wouldn’t be so quick to bail on their server if Blizzard actually moderated.

1 Like

I also just got ganked by an ally in Borean. But it’s uNbAlAnCeD

sooo what does that have to do with horde supposedly farming alliance because they “want a pve server”?

probably some poor soul that is so shell shocked they attacked first assuming you were gonna do it anyway

How do you think faerlina got the way it is?

A bunch of pussies like yourself that get enraged every time they run back from the GY.

honestly, they should lock a faction once it hits 55 to 60%- that way the lower faction can make gains to even it out, and it can unlock once it gets back down to 50-55%.

2 Likes

only that’s not what you responded to… which is why i said it makes no sense.

That would involve Bobby turning down money. Ain’t no way he’s gonna do that lol.