Eranikus balance

Eranikus falls further and further in favor of horde and blizzard is radio silent as usual. We took your transfer like you asked. We uprooted entire guilds. We left behind fully purchased guild banks. We lost people that refused to go to a realm with a horde population. We’ve been fighting to out recruit the next guild. In return the server slips further and further down the slope of Faerlina2 every day. This is unacceptable. I am NOT paying for another transfer in this game after the fiascos with it in TBC to escape dying realms. This must be addressed immediately.

10 Likes

Looking at the population of level 70-80 characters puts Eranikus at 48/52.

(https://www.wowclassicpop.com/characters?minLevel=70&realm=4800_Eranikus)

Where are you getting your numbers?

12 Likes

Damn dis b be bringing numbers n shii

5 Likes

People seem to only notice red names and not allied player names. What I noticed back in vanilla classic was horde were more willing to swarm protect each other , and alliance will just leave whoever behind and not risk dying themselves.

6 Likes

You have to look at 71-80 and set it to the last 7 days to get anything even remotely accurate. It’s still off by an order of magnitude due to alts. IT IS NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO 50/50… Hodir dailies are absolutely impossible. You are outnumbered 100:1. You can’t gather without fighting a horde at every node. You have to turn nameplates off in dalaran to even see the city. On paper, horde have a 20% advantage. Last night in prime time using the weak aura it was almost a 50% advantage.

2 Likes

these posts crack me up “blizzard is radio silent”
what do you expect them to do, force people to play a faction they don’t want?

7 Likes

They could remove faerlina from the free transfers to eranikus and force them to earthfury. If they allow 1 sided server like this after all we gave up to come here they will lose customers on a massive scale. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

People on PvP servers are hilarious. A few expect and require pristine 50/50 balance, the rest really just want a big PvE realm. The reality is, most players don’t want a PvP realm if they might die, they just want to camp lower faction…

8 Likes

Something resembling balance is good. Anything else is only for those into S&M… Horde apparently want a PVE server and they are farming alliance to get it

1 Like

Right, so with BGs, PvP daily areas, WG etc, why would anyone force themselves to deal w a full time PvP realm? Fake prestige…

1 Like

world pvp makes for better players, bar none. It stops them from being lazy and teaches them to be aware of their surroundings. Balance should be forced. Queue the dominant faction and allow free transfers on for the minority faction.

4 Likes

This is why nobody took the free transfers. If you had to transfer to benediction before, it was very likely it was because of this situation. We also knew the situation would repeat itself yet again.

Blizzard will do nothing. You will either quit or spend $25 in the next few months to transfer off.

I’m sorry, but you’re literally screwed. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Well I am not paying to transfer and the majority of the guild says the same so thanks a lot blizzard for not doing even the basics to ensure this would be successful.

1 Like

That sounds like the fastest way in history of losing your players. Yeah, sure just queue the dominant faction, lol, don’t ever run a business. Although the silver lining to your idea is it would destroy and depopulate PvP realms.

If more people considered not “doom” posting maybe we’d never have transfer issues, people will never see 50/50, get over it.

3 Likes

Yup. Blizzard will do nothing. They’ve done nothing to help servers in the last 3 years. They won’t start now. Sorry dude.

Well I mean they can wait, transfer, or quit right?

I’d say with the TBC transfers a good 25% of players just quit instead of transferring. It’s a great way to hemorrhage players.

Then they’ll go to the execs and say “Look! Classic is losing players! They must want to play retail.”

I bet this conversation actually happened in a board meeting

4 Likes

Its already out of control. They claimed they would monitor it. It’s been over a week since they have adjusted anything and here we are, getting over run because its a cake walk for people from faerlina.

??? There have been like… 100k transfers between Sulfuras and Eranikus. What are you saying “no one took the transfer” lmfao.