Eranikus balance

You mean at 2am when the horde all log off? It’s literally this all day every day

I’m on at 2 am on Horde side and Alliance and both factions have a 2k player base give or take. I have factual numbers to back this up that I can come back later in this thread at 2 am and prove to you if you so desire.

1 Like

so you are just confirming what I am saying… there is faction balance at 2am but somehow your method is more accurate than mine? Got it…

So you admit that factions are balanced on this server thus proving my point? Good to know. We can move on.

At 2am maybe…

Shoulda stayed on your megaserver noob

Except for bene, which was the first mass transfer… Which was alliance.

This thread has to be bait.

Come to eranikus and see for yourself!

So because it isn’t balanced when you play it must mean the entire server is imbalanced? This has been a fun bait and you had me for a while but I think we’re done indulging this awful narrative.

Guys I think heis numbers are off bc he is using gematria to translate it to results that confirm his bias

Literally yes… when it is unbalanced for 20 hours and balanced for 4 then it is unbalanced

oh you know don’t you… horde are nothing but pandering their faction to create another pvp server in name only

Oh brother so you expect people to be online when you are to make sure you get your dailies done? I’m dead.

Transfer to another server. Better yet transfer to another thread lol. No one here is buying your bs

Okay it’s been done.

get bent with your trolling

It’s funny you say I’m trolling but you are the one with the outlandish demands and ridiculousness.

You give horde much more credit than we deserve. We saw ques and free transfers. We took it to get back to a server with pvp like bene USED TO HAVE before a ton of alliance transferred (doing the same exact thing you are accusing us of now) with paid transfers so they could play with a loser streamer who didn’t even keep playing.

You are seriously projecting. Everything you say screams qanon logic

Current population - horde 2769 alliance 1896

40/60

Stop replying. You are embarrassing yourself (except you kind of aren’t bc you aren’t using your main character to post)