[ERA] In game whispers are not working

Is anyone else having the issue of other players not being able to see your in game whispers?

Or you not being able to see whispers from other players?

6 Likes

Has happened 3 times to me in the past 2 days. I see someone looking for crafting services in Trade but the don’t see the whispers I send.

1 Like

It has been happening a LOT to me. I cannot whisper most people, it says they are currently not playing. Which i know they are, standing next to me. Sometimes it is working then i enter a dungeon, then it says they are not playing again…

1 Like

Yea seems a lot of in game whispering is bugged, this also breaks a lot of addon functionality which is really frustrating.

1 Like

try disabling Leatrix or all addons and see if you can whisper people.

1 Like

i have not been able to whisper most people for the last 7 days…

Disable your addons. its most likely leatrix or elvui

I have disabled all addons, i have deleted curseforge… uninstalled the game still doesnt work

This has nothing to do with addons, it is a server issue.

Still broken after maintenance

It is so frustrating… I cant whisper anyone related to a group or dungeon because they are currently not playing ALL the time. I put in a ticket and basically got told GL we arent gonna try and fix it.

Trying to form groups/raids is infuriating, and addons like gargul/cepgp half their functionality relies on whispers/broadcasts and don’t work now, this game is a disaster for organized end game content.

Please fix.

Another SoD related dev patch breaking Era content.

Please fix.

1 Like

We are still having this issue in Classic Era on the Mankrik cluster. Confirmed by several people in /lfg tonight. Please fix! It makes putting together pugs very very difficult.

1 Like

Still broken

And still broken

blizzard doesn’t care about era

1 Like

Apparently, still nothing about this, and still broken.

To clarify, this happened with the SoD P2 patch.

What broke: Whispering people on different servers while on the same cluster on Classic Era WoW.

Jason-Whitemane can whisper George-Whitemane fine.

Jason-Whitemane CANNOT whisper George-Smolderweb.
Instead it says the individual is not online.

You can see them talking in all other text channels fine, and you can invite people this way normally. Only /w is broken as described above.

As pointed out already, this handicaps individuals attempting to create groups for dungeons and raids significantly.

Please fix the whisper bug.
Ps a cthun sprinkler bug fix would be great…
We are paying customers, please do your job.
Pss SOD blows give us a real classic+