[ERA] In game whispers are not working

The whisper bug is still there Blizzard. Today I tried to whisper someone in Orgrimmar to join a BWL raid group. They could not see my whispers despite both of us being on the same server (Whitemane). I literally went and stood next to the person who was standing on top of the bank building and asked for an invite to the raid group in /say.

He confirmed with me that he could not see my whispers and did not have me on ignore if anyone was wondering. Multiple people trying to join the raid had this issue and what would normally take 10-20 mins to fill a raid group took 40+ mins because of this bug alone.

1 Like

Still broken after today’s patch. Please stop lumping era in with whatever other garbage seasonal servers you have running.

4 Likes

still broken after todays small reset/maintenance break

1 Like

Will this ever get fixed Blizzard?

Great question! Hello please fix this TODAY kthx

Just got a reply from an outstanding Blizzard GM that goes by the name “Lewretronk”. They state they they have received no confirmed reports that things aren’t working as intended with regards to whispers in the World of Warcraft Classic. … from there they recommend I disable my add-ons…

I ask that you all disable your addons and maybe the server will work…

What a surprise, still broken after maintenance today.

bump. please fix this.
you’re aren’t getting a ton of reports because it only breaks when 1 player is instanced and another player isn’t (and they are on different realms)