Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

My players refuse to be in the same space as them as I’ve said before.

1 Like

Trust, they are no challenge. BSG farmed DJL in av cave, the elite guards who hit like a truck couldn’t save them.

I mean they asked for it, they kept talking smack about us here, we just retaliated in-game, as we should.

1 Like

I’m actually entertained ngl lol

1 Like

Lol thanks xd

1 Like

TK you don’t have players, you even said it above, you barely have 20 queing lol

What players? Lel

Some nights we have 12, some nights we have 35. Depends what day it is and how late it is.

Rare moment as you said above. Lel

Eh, we had 6 groups last night. Not bad if I don’t say so myself.

how do you win against them if your “players refuse to be in the same space as them”.

1 Like

Y’all, BSG seems obsessed with DJL with how often they talk about them on these forums.

9 Likes

Lol who are you again? Is this your main? Guess I always fail to scroll down the charts when I was in sas.

I didn’t say against them, I said against other premades.

oohhh.

So how does your premade fair against BSG? Have you ever actually fought them?

I think we can tell in this forum which premades are the best example of why they need to go, or be locked into premade only. The self-entitled attitude and narcissism that they are the best there ever was is just painful to read through.

Note that I did say: “which”, not all of them seem to be that way.

Again, I am all for small groups 5-10 being able to join the pug games, I think it throws in some fun, but anything over that is just admitting to exploiting game capabilities. And they are ruining the experience for others (social terms). So with a double whammy of breaking rules, not sure why they can stay besides Blizzard just wants the money and only enforces it in a PvE sense where PvP is the Wild West.

8 Likes

We haven’t fought them in months. Like I said, my folks don’t want to be in the same space as they are. We fight RR mostly nowadays.

Yep, creepy stalker vibes galore.

2 Likes

Ya. Last time we fought them they got farmed in AV cave even with the help of elite guards.

So bad that the Elite guards out dpsd them and still lost.

I backfilled into a rr vs djl and rr was comp stomping yall. Lol

You gotta drop it some day buddy pal mate.

I’ve been in BGs with DJL and never lost even vs premades.

1 Like