Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

“…….and thats how i met your mother.”

probably i dunno seems a pug thing to say imho

LouisGuidetti - Twitch starting soon
come see what we can find in our mess we created

1 Like

we did this to ourselves it wasn’t one side or another there are always two different views to the same thing baby as the fixx says…i hope you’ll al come talk see what we are all about maybe 130am est atm…just bring a real true understand none of us is right …let meet over art to be what we are i mean really…we are humans formed from different opinions and different base…all who know me know i just speak my truth as i see it and its world of warcraft art lol he’s good he really is. i figure you Oca could see a medium we could meet over so lets do it

don’t go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to. I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but i think you’re moving to fast (yeaaaaeahhh…!)

They should just give us cross faction bgs

4 Likes

i don’t do anything small i honestly think we are all very much the same…ask cinco. i have my thing my loyalties. when they get hit i am not a stream. i just want to try and fix this because hate is so …so well energy consuming… well all but plums js

the real deal just went down when a pack of wild dogs attacked my new rescues from Georgia while 3 were out back. well the 3 rescues out back saw then a war broke out…god i love my dogs they are real heros. the northern way…wow

there will always be two different views of the same thing baby…(the fixx)

What you’re saying is that one day premades/q-syncers are going to be carrying pugs because there is money to be made (RMT) for special rewards in a rated epic battleground.

This is basically what happened in rated battleground, so it’s not any different in rated epic battleground if they made it a feature in PVP.

Unless that was the point and the goal, to turn it into RMT system, without explicitly saying it.

/sadlife

1 Like

he wasnt talking to you btw.

They should enforce the objectives like build walls between each towers in AV that require you to burn each tower/bunker before you’re able to move on to the next one all the way until you reach the boss.

1 Like

adding rewards is a pretty bad idea for sure, i personally wouldnt reward premades in any way except for fun, its not intended to happen, but i think its more of a work around to have more fun (losing isnt fun).

1 Like

echo, echooo, echooooo, echoooooooooo.

1 Like

thus is bsg the voice of bsg has spoken let it be known there is no second hand so well yeah go lay down

remember this this later bsg …cause i already made a cartoon of it an its sellingdont come on my feeds again please creepers…oh look theres grass touch it. this was an honest attempt at anyrate

I…

/blinks a few times

ummmm…

/blinks some more

errrr…

/scratches chin

Well, those were some posts. Perhaps we could talk about how punctation could help the epic bgs?

5 Likes

I would never.

nor would i cause i suck at grammar

so anyway how was everyones day been ? i brought cookies ill share :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

3 Likes