Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

Mmmm cookies. Today is good. Ronalvandy went the way off all my alts, vacation in Valhalla. So now it is just Elehan and Lorethon…again…(and again and again…lol!).

1 Like

ty darthstar

my day went pretty good, had some baseball practice, gotta get in shape for the season yk.

ended it off with some mythic raiding.

1 Like

what you practicing for kaz

what position you playing ? sounds fun

my day was fun i had to go to the dentist , the only good part is i got to take a day off work kek .

pitcher/outfielder.

1 Like

oh nice

The Ambien epidemic is outa control

6 Likes

Those god damn auggy premades

1 Like

everyday as a horde player, i log on to play some epic battlegrounds, i que it up and sit in que for 25 minutes, the que pops and i get so incredibly excited that im going to get to do 4 million damage in a 20 minute game, I TAKE THE POP, as the battleground fills i open the roster and see a name a fear, AUGGY, that bastard always with his 39 man premade seems to snipe me all the time and i dont understand why he hates me so much, i leave the battleground and go to bed instead.

me myself think outfielders are hotter

excuse me auggy is the sweetest girly everzzz , also why you queuing horde for what is wrong with you tsk tsk

1 Like

hypothetically if i played horde that might be what i think if i was a 9-5er that wasnt in a premade community of course.

https://youtube.com/shorts/9w262elaqhI?si=H3u0cYnT0ubSLXP_

how i feel the forums is sometimes

1 Like

that 9-5r tho is making some bank tho tbh

at my rate atm is 4500 week which i don’t
need but i sux atm

That is a woman, my friend.

3 Likes

she awesome isn’t she tho

im incredibly well aware, dont you worry,