Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

The pugs put up with them because the only other choice is to inflict it on the next person. If it’s AV or WG maybe I can annoy them some even if we lose bad.

2 Likes

I saw about 15 just yesterday…

2 Likes

That’s rough, guess I’ll spend my month leveling alts and spinning gold.

1 Like

how long ago was patch 5.1?

how long ago was it they changed it so raids can q?

6 Likes

Does it matter? They changed it to 5 man parties then and never unchanged it since.

That’s like saying the drinking age was made 21 in America in 1984, but that was 40 years ago, so can we drink younger than 21 now? No, of course not. It was changed then, and remains changed now.

No. Time doesn not negate a change unless it is explicitly changed again. Which it has not. 5 man groups can queue, raid groups cannot.

3 Likes

Dear Mr. Warzug, is it true that you are also Ruthlessbro as TK claims you are sir?

h ttps://imgur.com/a/Wyjln07

I’m sorry but djl is at the bottom of the pot. Nothing but an organized pug that milks pug games for over an hour in an av.

1 Like

well when did queue syncing start? that’s how long ago.

yes, because things change over time. why did they make changes back then to prevent larger premades from queueing together but they havent in the last few years?

compairng a law that is enforced to people premading in wow doesn’t work.

so ur stance is ur allowed to bring raids into ebgs even tho the game blocks it and that this is intended:

i got 1 thing to say; :clown_face:

1 Like

the game doesnt block it. you can do it.

q as a raid group for ebgs n post the vod

that’s what the thread is about. it’s about people q syncing multiple groups to join a bg together.

1 Like

dey ignored my question

2 Likes

q as a LITERAL raid group for ebgs tell me wut ur ui says about bringing a raid in

we all kno it wont work if u found a way around the block then ur exploiting by definition

yep exploitin plan n simple all the other stuff about intentions n how it damages the game is fluff the bottom line is qsync exploitrs have to circumvent the raid block to get theyre group of >5 in

if there’s a way around the block then that means it’s not a real block.

that is not the definition of exploiting. if it were, blizzard would have banned it already.

LOL the gold dupers n botters would love u as there pr wit that logic n ethics

it is tho exploiting is not defined by enforcment omg this logic is so faulty imagine if the wulrd ran this way

https://tenor.com/bglyv.gif

that is the definition of exploiting by avoiding the block.

exept they get banned for going around blocks. people that queue sync do not. that’s because it isn’t a real block.

blizzard is the one that defines what exploiting is since this is blizzard’s property. and they have not said this is exploiting and they have never banned anyone for it.

that confirms it is not considered an exploit.

why isnt anyone banned for it then?

pretending its only breaking the rules if u get banned is :clown_face: total strawman nobody is even arguing that, the rule is clearly u cant bring a raid into ebgs as indicated by the game literally blokin u from doing it if u try finding a way arund is called exploitin

ur argument is “its only against the rulez if u get banned” do u seriuzly believe things work that way? where is alphon maybe he can explain to u how blizz repsonds to exploits

imma bow out this is beneath me ur parents n teechers shoulda taught u better morals hav fun