Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

And you’ll show up on every thread discussing this issue to remind people of that fact even when it’s obviously off topic and detracts from the discussion? Wow, your motives were easy to expose.

As someone who only SoloQs, premades are 50/50 in my book on wether its a good fight or not. I think a bigger issue on the Pug side is the fact that as soon as you lose 1 fight people leave the BGs. “If I don’t win right away, I’ll wait 15min cooldowns until I can get in a game I can” mindset is toxic and detrimental.

On the Premade subject, I am fine if half the opposing team is a pre-made against a full pug because they still have Pugs that do what the entire pug team does. Now when you get to the full PvP decked out premades with 40mans, it’s just rather sad to see all the sheeple. They think they are good because they win, but 90% of them have no skill so they just throw more people at it to compensate.

Also read through some of the comments, “Do you have a mic” and its the dumbest thing I have read. Use in-game voice chat as a 1/40. Dumb argument, but thats the level of understanding they have. /shrug

Last point, yes they should split the queues for premades vs pugs. Why? Well if you want to get better than you need to play against better people. Also they should add Rated Epic BGs for those people to farm conquest as a huge group and let them get rewarded for being organized and learning to PvP.

1 Like

it’s literally the title of the thread. it’s not off topic nor does it derail just because it disagrees with your narrative lol.

yes, i post in threads when i have things to contribute. is this surprising to you?

then why reply and make posts about me?

speak when spoken to

right then lol.

she still mad apparently (but don’t tell her that, it just upsets her all the more)

1 Like

dont see why, this conversation doesnt seem to be particularly heated yet.

Oh, plz share how you do it! I have my shadowflame rockets, but never use them in AV. Just IoC.

BlizZard doesn’t care too much about partial premades. But when full premades queue dodge and it starts to cause uneven games that is when BlizZard will step in.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

3 Likes

I think we’re already at this point to some degree, at least when I was playing BGs at the start of the season though it’s hardly premade after premade. Fixing issues in random BGs is simply not in the budget.

That made the space geek in me giddy

:thinking:

4 Likes

What consumables did you use when you setup Oca?

Potion of lesser intellect+Orb of Deception?

1 Like

Nobody’s doing that. You would waste too much time dropping queues. 3-4 parties max is the norm.

No, they don’t step in. That’s the problem.

1 Like

It’s a Blizzard created issue but it doesn’t seem like they intend to solve it. At what point does a bug become a feature?
EDIT: I did around 30 epics at the start of the season and saw 2 what I would describe as mostly full premades.

That’s just it. Players are working around poor system design. There are proposed solutions to this, but since it’s been years I think it’s pretty clear that the game devs aren’t interested in moving a muscle. Therefore we can only conclude that it’s “okay”.

2 Likes

Is that right?

Last night I zoned into a Wintergrasp that was 38v3… the game literally ended early (with neither side winning or getting anything) due to the “not enough players” warning message

There is some serious-level queue dodging happening around primetime :rofl:

One match you’ll get a 34v7, next match a 36v5, and so on and so forth. Eventually with enough queuing you’ll land in a pugs-vs-pugs where both teams properly fill up to 35-38 and the match just plays out normally

1 Like

There’s one group no one will put up with. If they are there, we aren’t. Even if they merc. We want nothing to do with them.

2 Likes

you have really deluded yourself into thinking nobody will play against us havent you. you are the problem most people complain about with premades.

this song bangs (https://youtu.be/b7k0a5hYnSI?si=Q7jLQOO5DnJhqEBk)

4 Likes