Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

have better arguments.

the forced “circumvent game systems” argument is desperate when we consider blizzard’s stance on this matter. the “detriment to the game” cant be proven. the “moral issue” is nonsensical because it’s a competive mode in a video game.

Yeah, Lorethon thought you were Hirav and that’s not a compliment of your intellectual integrity my friend. I think your social awareness is failing you on this one.

Everyone won’t be joining premade groups. That’s not even a reasonable proposal but you already know that. Unreasonable hypotheticals are your bread and butter apparently.

Hirav is Haloheart.

dunno who that is. Once again i sincerely apologize for not being telepathic nor omniscient.

you mean like your hypothetical about inspiring all the premade pvpers to suddenly grow a moral compass in the same shape as yours and to stop doing premades? like that? :slight_smile: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Yerp. It’s pretty wild they post about doing it here like its some bragging right and then don’t land a ban. Luckily, I don’t really enjoy epics and only do them when I’m messing around on a spec I don’t normally play.

1 Like

Bottom line: synced groups should face an equal number of synced groups. Soloers can fill in the rest of the slots or simply play against other soloers. Deserter for group members if a group drops the pop. Cross faction to make it even better.

I don’t trust those who wouldn’t agree with those things, because what are they afraid of.

6 Likes

exactly, it would be sooo easy for blizzard to ban someone, anyone for doing premades if they wanted. They’d only have to look at a forum thread or two. But they don’t. Makes ya wonder

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Trolling aside.

Just bring in cross faction and buff the npcs to scale with players and nerf the vehicle damage to players in WG and IOC. Then Epics will be in a good spot for the entire life span of the game, and it really doesn’t take much effort on blizzard’s part.

I’m gonna premade a 40 gnome hunters epic bg and they’re all gonne be named Ronalvandy! And then we’ll see how Greifs and his pesky druid friends laugh! Ohh we’ll see!

the opposition doesnt have to do better though. you’re the one trying to get the game changed lol. you’re the one that has to do better if you want that change.

Unfortunately most Alliance don’t realize the correct path out of the cave and off the hill with gliders and so on. But even then that is a rush strat. Trust me, no one on Alliance can get to RH flag faster than I can. :slight_smile:

But if you’re up against a Horde premade and they want to stop you from doing that…they will.

it’s not a weak argument, it’s a pragmatic argument. If blizzard isn’t going to help the puggers, then that means the puggers need to help themselves if they want to improve their game play experience. They do this by either not playing epics/bgs/pvp or by joining a premade. It’s not ideal, but then pragmatic solutions usually aren’t.

My man, we can’t even broach the topic without it getting derailed by people just like you. You can think my points are trash and irrelevant, I still haven’t heard anything thought provoking from you in favor of premading.

And again, I want premades to do their thing, I’m glad they have communities, they just shouldn’t be able to play against solo puggers that want a random battleground experience. Let’s start there, because many people also feel this way. Do you agree maybe Blizzard should separate the queues??

1 Like

down with gnomes

gasp! Elise how could you?

Edit: And ANOTHER last word victory for Lorethon. I’m crushing it!

welcome back! glad to see your benevolence recharged

1 Like

people disagreeing with you is not derailment.

why would i post a reply in favor of premading?

no

Then what are you doing in a thread discussing the toxicity of premades??? Glad you baited yourself, but, why are you here then? Just to detract?

because i dont agree that epic premades are toxic and violate the social contract and terms of service.

i also think most of the arguments against premades are weak.