Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

What are your thoughts? I’d like to know from a neutral.

you had plenty of time to keep up with it while dodging queues

1 Like

I wasn’t playing tonight. :heart:

fair ur allowed to call me stinky, bozo or bald one time only though

1 Like

Hmm. I’ll hold onto that for a better time :sunglasses:

1 week expiration date or until i forget

Hilarious.

Damn. With my memory, it’ll be more like 2 days.

dealt with how? (genuinely asking, i just assumed they banned anything they didn’t like)

Though btw, i’ve seen some people complain about the use of addons in arena, they feel it makes it unfair that it becomes a “requirement” to download and use them if you want to be competitive in arena. Seems kinda like a similar situation in epic bgs.

they’re both fruit though, which is close enough.

i’m pretty impartial either way to the entire debate. I’m literally okay with premades dying out, they’re fun, but there’s other ways for me to have fun. I’m not entirely sold on them being “cheating” though, but again, i’m not a diehard premade fan. I just like the premade-vs-premade fights primarily.

yes.

it’s a little off topic, but not by much. There’s still a lot of overlap. The key word being “advantage”, and whether having an advantage over others is fair or not. There’s all sorts of different advantages people can have in the game, gear, enchants, potions, and then some that people bring in from outside, like discord/comms, addons, etc. Even the type of computer and internet connection can be a factor for some.

functionality removed, the weakaura jumped through lots of hoops to mimic a traditional important raid mechanic weakaura (volcanic heart was deliberately hardcoded to not be tracked by addons)

one cures scurvy the other continues the descent

okay, how do they deal with cheaters? (again, genuinely asking)

Took you awfully long to answer that and for all you know I was shooting in the dark. Hmmm. Funny how you’re answering questions now that I was direct.

And again, this is mental gymnastics. Let’s just factor in socioeconomic factors and weather patterns while we’re at it because if any advantage exists it can’t be policed or corrected, or in your case, even discussed.

You begin by discussing in good faith and not devolving into a forum troll. Do you think maybe you have something to do with that?

prolly cause i was responding to multiple stuff instead of just one part. Was that it? Thought maybe you were going somewhere with that question lol.

well yea, you prolly could. Something like “extremely poor people can’t afford to play the game enough to get good at it” or “can’t get good internet connection” or “can’t afford a good gaming laptop”. Weather patterns would be something like “storm knocked out my internet”. Advantage to person not living in the storm.

so… how does WoW deal with cheaters?

is that what i did? people were earlier saying it was cheating. So are you saying it’s not cheating but “restricted API funcctions and the subsequent rectifications”?

lol, oh yes, that’s you to a T alright.

you seem very concerned with what other people think about you. I’m totally fine with people not agreeing with me. I’m even fine with being booted out of the community. I don’t see how anything i’ve done or said warrants that, but it is their community and they’re allowed to do what they want. (don’t worry, i’ll survive, i’ll just do ss arena and read more! :slight_smile: ) Try not to be too mad at me or others on here, bad for your health and mental well-being.

Last word! Lorethon gets in the last word and does a victory lap around the forums hands raised as the victor!

1 Like

It’s just wild to me that not only did I remember that from some other thread where you randomly brought it up (seeking validation?) but that you pretended first to not understand the question and then chose to finally answer when I had to play your circular game. All to say, another totally harmless question you shouldn’t be ashamed to answer but you obviously were (for some reason). I initially asked because I remember from my time in the military being able to look other people in the face and get direct, honest answers. You can’t even do that on an anonymous game forum which begs so many other questions.

They first acknowledge them with help from the community. Which is the entire point of these forums. Not for kids with fragile egos to derail every thread and positive discussion on the subject. We can debate what a cheater is or who constitutes as a cheater but your opinions seem to be in the minority here and your attempt at devil’s advocate was disastrous.

1 Like

a premade fought a premade while you two played the forums.

people have been running premades in epic bgs for years. blizzard very clearly does not consider it cheating.

sorry i’m not telepathic yet, i’m working on it i pinky swear lol. I assumed you were talking about wow pvp veteran since military hadn’t been brought up at all in convo.

not ashamed, just didn’t know you were asking me that. I’d have to see the post you’re talking about to remember what i brought it up for. (Edit: Found the post you’re referring to, looks like i brought up my military and sports playing as a kid as a reason for why Oca’s yelling didn’t bother me— it bothered the person i was talking to, Ruthlessbro)

you and i have vastly different memories about the military :slight_smile: lol

okay. And if they’ve been established as cheaters by the community/Blizz then what?

don’t worry, there’s been at least a dozen threads on the same subject in the last month or two. Wouldn’t be surprised to find out if people have been complaining about premades for years. It’s a shame blizzard doesn’t issue temporary bans on people who premade

watch out Eviey, you’re about to unleash a torrent of abuse upon yourself for saying that lmao

i just watched the first episode of The Boys for first time earlier today, really impressed with it.

that’s fine, no torrent is going to stop the truth however.