Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

ya if they emulate u

You are a veteran though, right?

so how come it’s okay when you say the same thing that i said earlier?

why on earth would i want to do that?

im calling you a hypocrite and a fool, you’re calling yourself an uncaring freebird, care to illustrate the similarity?

you literally wrote a paragraph about hurting my feelings, don’t pipe up if you’re gonna sit back down immediately.

Notice how nobody in BSG, including people who actively have posted in here, supports anything you’ve said, you embarrass the very people you devote your free time to, remember that.

unmute and call for OCA, he won’t endorse your circus act you’ve got going bud.

1 Like

i meant the part where oyu said “Only the people that matter to me”. That’s basically what i said earlier that you then jumped on me about. I didn’t mean that as an insult, just that i don’t know you so why would i be upset about anything you said or thought? (and likewise in your case with me, you dont care about me either, as you just said.)

they’re entitled to their own opinions. I don’t require their constant approval. And oca can boot me anytime he wants, it’s his guild/community. And i’m still not mad at you, just baffled by you

And the entire population of this planet is, at you. One day you’ll learn self awareness and grow as a person.

What you say has 0 impact on my self image. I just enjoy making fun of goofballs on the forums =)

whoa! the entire world! wowzers!!

how’s 7th grade, the algebra is pretty tough isn’t it

the whole world is baffled by a little ol 7th grader like me, whooooaaa

Has every opportunity to walk away but doesn’t, because they don’t care what silly ole elise thinks.

Did you want me to “walk away”? Am i bothering you? I’m just chatting during bg’s but i can stop if that’s what you’d like :slight_smile:

idc what u do, god is fake do what u want

But if you’re going to insist that you have no mental investment in the topic, don’t act the opposite.

I’m here to call you a busta, I won’t shy away from that. So go ahead, prove to me that you just don’t care.

You just have to start asking him direct questions like:

• Are you a veteran?
  • Do you agree that premades take additional steps to circumvent Blizzard’s designed systems? (yes or no?)
  • Why are you here if you’re not mad/don’t care?

Just make it brutally simple and watch him ignore. Let his intentions become apparent.

1 Like

im down to copy paste and put zero effort into a bad faith syncer samuel ty :handshake:

okay, then i guess i’ll keep chatting :slight_smile:

so… are you “mentally invested” in this topic? If not, i believe you, just wondering why it’s okay for you to chat and not be mentally invested, but it’s not okay for me to chat without being mentally invested.

as i said earlier, think whatever you like of me, it doesn’t bother me :slight_smile: I’m sure you’re still a wonderful person, despite me not knowing you at all.

But bg’s are over now, did you still wanna talk some more? If not i’m gonna go read my book

Are you a veteran?
Do you agree that premades take additional steps to circumvent Blizzard’s designed systems? (yes or no?)
Why are you here if you’re not mad/don’t care?

1 Like

of wow? sure i guess. Is that an actual rank or just something i consider myself?

yes, though i think the same of all addons, which last i checked (correct me if i’m wrong) blizzard is okay with people using.

just passing time during the bg’s i guess. What about you?

price is right losing horn
addons have explicit access to API functions that blizzard allows, when addons do something they’re not supposed to (Volcanic Heart on Echo of Neltarion) they are dealt with
Your apple does not equal that orange sadly

Baby steps. Now that we’ve reeled you back in let me clarify.

Are you a military veteran of the United States Military?

Addons would be a strawman argument to the topic at hand, premades. People also argue that addons are detrimental to the game as they provide an advantage to their users, although I disagree with this. We were discussing something different.

Just passing time I’ll accept as an answer though I (we) see right through it.

Y’all. This thread got crazy. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes