Epic premades are toxic and totally violate the social contract and terms of service

nah, not the same person.

well, not at first. I gave my opinions earlier in the thread. Then people started repeating themselves. Now i’m just having fun chit-chatting with you fine people :slight_smile:

all i said was premades are de facto allowed and you’ve devolved into … whatever it is you’re doing :slight_smile:

making you look dumb is what theyre doing
if you had the capability to self-reflect you’d see it

6 Likes

We just fought a back to back dodge from
Djl and Avm. Pugs had under 10 that had to fight us before their late pug backfill. Lol

oh is that what y’all are doing? For pointing out that premades are a fact and that it’s pointless to complain about it when blizzard could easily resolve the issue by just banning people? lol

The fact you’re getting this upset about this issue, and that i don’t agree with you, is pretty funny. Calm down guise! it’s jUsT a gAMe

Well, you are. Want proof? I’ll ask the same question again. Why are you here if you “don’t care.” It’s simple, if you ignore this question then you’re spineless. If you answer this honestly, we can get back on topic.

Here’s an on-topic question: do you understand now that premades take additional steps to circumvent Blizzard’s intentions, regardless of how they choose to enforce their guidelines and that these actions might be detrimental to the community? If you choose to ignore this question (again) then everyone here that can read will just know you’re arguing in bad faith. So take time to self-reflect as Elise said, and try to answer these questions to the best of your ability, or don’t, either way you’re transparent.

nobody is asking for this lol cmon

You truly think im upset over the ramblings of a deluded hypocrite?

1 Like

“i ain’t reading all that. I’m happy for you though. Or sorry that happened.”

Well when you’re a spineless forum liar, everyone here knows you read it and you’re currently seething. Thanks for proving me right.

1 Like

oh is talking like this par for the course for you? yeeesh lol

yeah when talking to hypocrites

consider being honest with yourself and maybe I won’t have to say the scary h word

Alliance can choke Horde at IBGY if we can secure it. Done it myself many, many times. But the whole point of Horde walling IBGY/IBT/Galv (or pushing into Field of Strife) is that the Alliance can’t get there in the first place.

2 Likes

nope, i really truly didn’t read it lol, i’m busy doing premades. Premades like that totally unhypocritical Elise, who also does them

1 Like

Again we know what that means when you have no credibility.

1 Like

syncing is exploiting
I exploit because its sometimes fun or i want my first win bonus on alts
You deflect whereas I embrace
You will never be me don’t ever think we are the same.

if you get this upset over trivial things like video games, how mad do you get at real life things?

questions like this make me wonder if you’ve ever interacted with a human before

of course i have. Have you interacted with anyone outside of a forum or video game? lol

1 Like

Why do you think I’m mad? Is that projection? And that’s not rhetorical, why do you think I’m mad? All I’ve done is calmly ask you questions about stances you’ve taken in this thread. You’ve chosen to ignore them and make bad faith arguments. And I want to stress this again, everyone that is reading or will read this thread will recognize that fact. So we can go in circles forever or you can just man up.

Yes, thats why I can correctly identify lofimonk’s behavior as “not angry” lmao

Your parasocial sync relationships don’t count as human interaction btw

they’ve let syncqueuing define who they are, its joever sadly. They claim they don’t care yet they are trapped in this “vortex” of a thread, constantly chasing that last word to cement that “fact” that they don’t care.

1 Like