Epic Premade?

You have premade players running around with 95% win rates in epic bgs.

So? Just shows how many unherdable cats there are.

2 Likes

Their wins are 95% guaranteed.

It’s probably actually even higher than that.

They got a couple losses when they solo queued a few times.

No, 100% is guaranteed. 95% is 5% losses.

1 Like

The 5% losses are when they solo queued.

Prove it. Or not, just cope away.

2 Likes

Prove that a premade raider has a 95% win rate in epic bgs?

I don’t need to, you just stated that they do.

Don’t blame others just because you don’t listen to your team.

1 Like

There’s a huge difference. Non-verbal communication is just as effective. If you are queueing with a bunch of friends, you can trust that they are doing what they are supposed to be doing. You can read off of their plays non-verbally and know what will happen next. There’s a reason why Travel teams, who have played together for years, can wipe the floor with most rec league teams. They play together often.

Then please explain to me why most Epic Premaders have a near 100% win rate in Epic Bg’s but then have a 50% win rate in normal BGs?

Because pugs are unherdable cats. They refuse to listen, to learn. They play their way. You don’t pay their sub.

1 Like

So in other words, grouping up DOES give you an advantage?

Yes, never said it doesn’t. But it’s not unfair, you could learn to do it yourself. They aren’t doing anything that you can’t do.

And it’s a Massively Multiplayer Online game, you’re meant to group up. It’s not meant to be Me Me Online.

1 Like

Then don’t defend a comment where someone is claiming otherwise.

1 Like

No, you’re claiming that it’s unfair. It isn’t. You can do it too. Just because you choose not to doesn’t make it unfair.

Otherwise, again, someone could turn chat off, then claim that anyone who uses chat has an unfair advantage and cry on the forums that they should be banned. Which is ridiculous. It’s an advantage to use chat than not, but if you choose not to, it’s hardly unfair.

CTRL+F Unfair. 0 by Kthis.

Playing together often, you have an advantage. This is something that PuGs can’t do, because their queue is random. This is something that I can do because I can choose to group up. Me queueing up with others will still not affect the PuGs. You have an advantage because you are in a group.

The person that I quoted claimed that people in a group do not have an advantage. I am claiming that people in a group do have an advantage.

Try that here:

You can pretend to be stupid if you want. But it shows that you’re just trying to cope with not wanting to win.

Person said Grouping does not give an advantage. I said grouping does give an advantage.

Edit: Actually I didn’t say unfair in that thread either.

Grouping only gives advantage because the players who don’t are often unherdable, they refuse to listen or play to the strat of the map.

If players learnt the map, or listen to the people who have, they would have a much greater chance of winning.

Games would be much better, if, at the chance that PvP might happen, people didn’t /afk away.

You don’t have to play with the same people. If everyone played to win, rather than played to get a measly amount of honor, they would be in a better place to win more honor. And conquest.

Premade communities don’t always play with the same people, they often have 1000 people in their communities. The difference is that the people who queue, choose to want to win games. And actually PvP.

You’re literally agreeing with me, yet still trying to argue. I’m telling another guy that grouping does give an advantage when he claimed otherwise, yet you’re getting upset with me and explaining to me why my point true? Take a step back and analyze this situation man.

But they didn’t. They said that you lot “choose to believe that joining as a group gives some magical and unsurmountable advantage”. Magical and unsurmountable. It isn’t magical, or insurmountable. But it is an advantage.

You seem to read the bits you like, and ignore the rest.