Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

The only thing is you gotta commit to defending like mad . If you kill Glav and run south you are screwed

1 Like

It works if you do exactly that. Galv then mass rush to clear the ally side of the map. Loot bodies and summon Ivus helps of course. You can see Ivus throught well enough to get the first two towers assaulted and burned.

Resource win is right around the corner if the ally team doesn’t run from the big fights.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/darkspear/bdm/pvp
I think this is bad wrong.
Seething Shore 42 40 95%

I know he doesn’t want it. But that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be great for the job. I think it would be interesting, at least.

As long as they aren’t psycho and the writing isn’t bad, I don’t mind who the warchief is. It was just something someone said in another thread a while ago about Lor’themar being warchief. And others hating Baine being so close with the Alliance. And Thrall becoming neural. And people hating Saurfang because they consider him a traitor to the Horde. For the purpose of keep the faction conflict, I’m not sure the three you listed would work for that? But I don’t know what Blizz will do. I just know I don’t like Sylvanas.

Where was the team fight?

I feel like the first team fight sets the tone of the match. You’re hard pressed to win if your whole team can’t beat theirs. Especially if you need to control something.

I have never been in a AV game where Ivus or Lokholar have been summoned . It’s not a thing in the low bracket …

1 Like

I agree with the towers. Horde can cram themselves in their little towers and defend to their heart’s content. Overall though I haven’t been having issues with AV. I’ve had some pretty cool wins lately as Alliance. Even when we’ve botched some things (like someone capping FWGY). :smile:

WG has become a chore though. I was around a 50% win rate and now I’m in the 30s. I don’t think I’ve won WG recently. I don’t even know what to do to help the team anymore because I feel like I have to be everywhere at once.

The sunken ring when we won that It was pretty easy from then on.

P.s took 13mins

We’ve taken SR first multiple times, but the problem was that all of Horde didn’t go, and once SR was capped by Ally, Horde zerged and took SR. So they would have Broken, Sunken, and at least one of the other two. It’s rough because you can’t convince people to stay for the zerg, and then Ally is all over the place with Horde making vehicles. /shrug. IDK. Not sure what to do.

But yes, when I had a strong team and we actually had a full team fight and won it at SR and kept SR, we won pretty quickly.

There’s some glitches in it here and there. It says I’ve only played one Arathi Blizzard which is false.

Keep queing up, it will happen :upside_down_face:

Since vanilla I paid very very little attention to the story lines of anything in this game. Maybe a few quests here and there amused me but that’s about it. So the whole ‘identity’ thing - apart from the time metric of having playing one faction longer than the other - is meaningless for me.

What of the folks who were alliance but faction changed to horde?
Why are they not actually ‘traitorous’?

https://imgur.com/a/biK6DNe no CP for this? What happened to that?

I’m in WG right now on my warr horde got 12 healers we got 3 lol.

1 Like

loss streaks weren’t nearly as painful when we gained currency in losses to buy gear (the old honor/conquest vendors)

nowadays it feels like a slot machine for wins, for about 1/8th of one piece of often useless gear per win

3 Likes

I like the lore and story, actually. I wouldn’t pretend to know the most about it, but I do enjoy it a great deal. I’ve read a few of the books, some of them are very good.

Exactly.

Putting aside people who don’t need anything from BGs so they play them purely for fun, it’d be nice if there was a meaningful reward towards PvP gear from BGs.

2 Likes

Just won an AV ally-side because horde were dumb. That’s always nice when that happens. :smile:

2 Likes

I was in an IoC where we had four heals and horde had 8+. All I saw where healer icons behind the ranged at hangar. Oh well #alliancelyfe

2 Likes

I’m 11 of 42 random solo queue epics. Is that good?

2 Likes