Epic Losses in a row can you beat it

Amen to this, I just got started for the night (about 50 minutes ago) and tried 2 merc Alliance epics because I was feeling impatient… 2 losses

…back to the Horde queue I go :joy:

1 Like

This has been an extremely painful day.

I’ve been on my alliance toon trying to get a win. Still hasn’t happened yet.

12 losses in a row.

Edit: Up to 13 now

4 Likes

Hey, that’s not too bad in my book! And, yes, IoC, such a boring BG yet the one of three alliance have a 50/50 chance to win.

I did see jarwanda in a WG so that was fun. Problem was I spent the entire BG looking for her and clicking through the mass of 20 horde demos. When I did find her I popped everything I had along with /kiss emotes.

1 Like

I think it was Friday night I won 3 epics in a row on one of my ally toons! Horde were playing pretty abominably in a couple of them though, so yeah… I’m not sure if alliance are better on weekends or if horde are just way worse.

Well did you kill her?

Admittedly no.
I was part of a rabble of zombies clawing at her as she went into bear form and died. I got there just in time to /kiss

Since a couple of my toons don’t really need a repeated choice of 400 conquest items, I’m playing with less ‘stress’ than before; but it seems alliance is still generally terrible. Lost a WG where we could have won if people had used their vehicles to hit the keep walls instead of chase horde players. :upside_down_face:

I know this is replying to a super old post, but I love literally (yes, literally) everything in the Lost Honor cinematic. All of the expressions and movements of Anduin speak far more than his words. People will hate me, but I think Anduin embodies what the Alliance should strive to be. I think he’s awesome and don’t understand the hate.

I feel like the Horde is the one with an identity crisis. Their race conglomeration feels like Frankenstein. But I’m sure that suits people. It’s not necessarily bad, but… yeah, I do favor the Alliance. Honestly, I would post on an Ally character, but I want people to know I play the game (via achievement points).

I’m with Bdm where I do kind of feel like a traitor when I PvP as Horde. I can deal with everything else as Horde now and am totally cool with it, but PvP is a whole other thing for me.

I hope a lot of that made sense because I’m pretty sure that was just a lot of chaotic thoughts mashed into one post.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s true. The story says that yes, but all that has done is make us talk and think about what that identity is.

It’s been there all along, they’re just making us find it and fight for what we believe it is.

Whereas the Alliance has such a “strong identity” as the “good guys”, they end up being vague with no identity in the end.

Maybe it’s because the races for Horde all want a million different things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. They’re all kind if there because they’re outcasts in some form, but their goals don’t align at all. To me, it doesn’t feel cohesive. Either way, I enjoy the Alliance and Anduin (and that cinematic that I’ve watched probably 50 times).

Yeah I kind of glossed over that in hindsight. I’ve actually been a big fan of Anduin for a long time. He’s very interesting in the novels. And now he’s grown up pretty perfectly, too.

The BfA cinematics in general have knocked it out of the park. I have stronger feelings and excitement about what’s going on than I think I ever have in WoW.

I feel bad for Thrall because he can’t retire though. I mean, I get it, he’s a leader, but geez.

You know… I’m no lore junkie (nor could I be because of my bad memory), but I wish Lor’themar would be made Warchief. I feel like he’s the mismash of what the Horde wants. Not chummy with the Alliance, but not a warmonger.

You never know, they’re hinting hard at Thrall/Baine/Saurfang but might throw us a curveball. They do seem to be going for flashy surprises to keep people talking.

He doesn’t want it and never has. The only reason he’s leading the Belves is because nobody else will and nobody trusts anyone else. The moment someone else steps in that’s worthy he’ll cut loose and walk away.

I just finished Lord of the Clans book and man, Thrall has so much depth. I started warcraft on warcraft 3 so Thrall has always been my warchief.

I just won WG easy, but I still hate it.

WG offense = AV alliance side.
Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Yep we where on offense.

if played right WG offense can win the fastest and most dominating. i think my fastest is 5:45

1 Like