EPIC bg so fun now

there is 20 years of precedents against this take. Sorry, but no, guards should not be one shotting you. An adjustment is imminent.

2 Likes

If you are a Dps they should. (the sweet spot is really 2-3 hits) That makes them dangerous and objectives require teamwork.

If that happens Epics wonā€™t be worth doing anymore just like previous expansions. This is the first time in history Epic BGs are actually good. Best AVs of our life right now. I want to stay logged in for hours.

Why donā€™t you enjoy PvP? I donā€™t get it. Why do you want Epics to be silly zergfest where you donā€™t get 100ā€™s of HKā€™s?

2 Likes

When did I say I want quick zerg fests?

1 Like

Theyā€™re definitely over-tuned. Guards in AV shouldnā€™t be hitting for 1 million. All minibosses are oneshotting any DPS class. After 20 minutes in an AV with no one able to make progress, the score was only 520 to 540. Iā€™ve been in enough 90 minute AVs in my life and opted to quit and take the deserter buff.

If they want people to play Epic BGs, theyā€™ll need to tune this down. Otherwise, the honor per hour of an Epic BG will be so low that itā€™s not worth playing. Especially AV (NPCs one-shot most classes) or WG (indestructible vehicles).

2 Likes

By everything you have said.

They are fine people will get gear and form strategies.

Yes they should you have what 4-5 million HP? They should kill Dps in a few hits. You arenā€™t a Tank.

This is the first time Epic BGs have been worth doing. Been getting 300+ HKā€™s a BG and itā€™s been the most fun ever.

You are wrong in your assessment. This is how Epics should be and will attract a lot of players back to the game.

I think peopleā€™s brains broke when honor farming instead of HKā€™s started to matter. If you are worried about honor per hour I think you are missing the entire point of PvP and Epic BGs.

2 Likes

Reading comprehension is an important skill.

1 Like

Annnnd there we are.

It was fun while it lasted. Enjoy your Zerg rushes.

Yea no point in queing Epics anymore just like the last couple expansions. Maybe some day Epics will be good huge long battles some day the entire expansions.

1 Like

Yes I feel the same hereā€¦ Epic is just boring now after all that excitement and fun :sob:

4 Likes

It piqued my interest because of the emphasis on actual fighting and using your brain, instead of following some ā€œmetaā€ that depends on first fight and people dipping out.

Oh well, back to doing other things until season starts.:joy:

1 Like

:100: You are spot on! I believe this is what made Epic unique, and not just a bigger Arena or Battleground.

1 Like

Wait so epics after being fun for a brief moment are back to then usual garbage meme style? That was quick!

it was epic for a few days but now we r back to 3 minute bg

sad that epic bg is faster than warsong gulch

garbage

1 Like

I have yet to have a great game like that.

My past 2 games have been against premades with low HLā€™s.

1 Like

yup epic bgs are once again pretty meh

can u imagine how EPIC they could be if they enabled crissfaction (to break sync groups) and they buffed npcs a bit?

the back and forth battles would be so EPIC

I agree.

As you probably know already, there is a Petition to keep Epic the way it was before the 29 Aug Nerf. Please come and give your support if you can:

Also, Alec created a New thread in the General Discussion highlighting the reasons. Please have a look if you are interested and help bump it up :slight_smile:

Yup! Back and forth battles where strat can eke out the win is great! Things being properly tuned adds to this.

The ones Iā€™ve played so far the game was decided by kills, no one could take down the bosses it was nice.

1 Like

Gods forbid we actually have pvp and not a pve M+ boss rush.

1 Like