Entropic Embrace Toggle

If you don’t want to turn purple and be a High Elf, just play a Blood Elf.

8 Likes

The RPG was never considered canon. It was explictly non canon. The encyclopedia was officially canon. It’s not remotely the same thing. :smiley:

But I do agree with

This. Night elf paladins.

Wow art director Ely Canon. High Elf customization is on Void Elves. So, we’re gonna keep asking for it.

Have fun burying your head in the sand.

2 Likes

Whats next? Void Elf Paladin :roll_eyes:

Use the wayback machine.

Doesn’t dadgar run dalaran? I don’t think he’s going to do that.

As someone who deals with chronic pain. Most of us don’t kill ourselves over it. And I didn’t choose the pain. Someone with faith in something greater than themselves openly to the pain with open arms wouldn’t kill themselves. They are willingly experiencing that. It’s pain but that pain is a remidner of the strength of their pain. Much like self-flagellation.

really trying to keep this alive arent you

That’s happening.

2 Likes

I still think the more that the entropic embrace racial procs on a Void Elf the longer that it should last until the point that they are permanently glowing blue. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Last I checked the first war, the first paladins were literally just priests learned how to swing a sword and warriors who worshiped the light.

This whole “Infused with light magic” concept was effectively retconned into being an attribute of the Lightforged, not paladins.

Ya’ll crying “join the horde” are guna be real sad when Void Elves get pallies, and the High Elf dream comes closer to becoming true and the Horde dies as a faction.

Council still exists, and dadgar went to go get smokes and milk back in BFA and never came back.

Actually, ever since SL, where the hell is dadgar? I thought he wanted to protect Azeroth???

You’re a Void Elf. It’s part of being a Void Elf.

7 Likes

That’s what they said about the tentacle hair and purple skin, look what happened to that.

I don’t know about permanent but I really love this idea. Give it a timer and the more procs you get over that time you just get its visual for longer and longer until it’s just there until you’re out of combat for some set time.

2 Likes

Thanos: I am inevitable.

Just because they kowtowed doesn’t mean they should have.
I’d argue that their Void empowerment is a stronger part of their racial traits than the tentacle hair though.

If they don’t get Void empowerment they are not Void Elves. Even Alleria turns with Void empowerment.

5 Likes

I can totally accept that but I would still want the permanent glowy skintones if not the racial to make my skintone permanently glowy because I really want that and the pink hair color for my Void Elf. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

One of my top wants as well. Have the perfect velf for it already.

I also want obsidian skin tone for Fenelon.

Pink eyes and hair for all dammit!

But it would look especially nice on void elves… Also Nightborne.

2 Likes

I’m honestly not sure why it bothers you.

Alleria got a huge void empowerment and even she isn’t constantly voidy.

2 Likes

Well said! I agree w your comment

1 Like