Entropic Embrace Toggle

If your feeling is that much hurt over small things, then I don’t want to know how you behave IRL, pal.

2 Likes

How about this, prove it that millions of people are quitting over Void Elves getting natural skin tones or hair colours?

3 Likes

No Toggles Needed, EE is fine as is.

5 Likes

LIES!

It should be one giant tenticle!

4 Likes

small things are big things to other people.

Much more mature then your acting right now for being butthurt at the truth of the matter.

Homenginizing races and classes for a game this steeped in lore will only end with this games tragedy.

1 Like

This.

Also this.

But definitely this.

7 Likes

I am not the one who quit over hair color though? You did?

3 Likes

How about you prove that millions of people are quitting over Void Elves getting natural skin tones or hair colours, instead of spreading misinformation.

4 Likes

I’m not the one who is dehumanizing people.

That’s stretching a lot more than it needs to, but whatever floats your boat, pal.

1 Like

Right…

/10

“I know now why you cry, but it is something I can’t do.”
-Terminator

2 Likes

The fact none of the new faces could be used with the void elf skin made me irate (c’mon, Blizzard… I want blue freckles).

I didn’t quit because of it, and I don’t know anyone else who quit because of it. Perhaps a few did, but I guarantee there was more going on than just no velf customization. Just felt like we got shafted hard.

1 Like

finally, someone who knows what really is going on with state of WoW.

Many races got shafted hard.

2 Likes

Allied race enjoyers rise up.

Also give us the rest of the heritage armor.

2 Likes

I agree, I made my Void Elf a high elf with light tan skin and blue eyes like a true high elf, and when I’m dpsing Entropic Embrace procs and turns my elf into void form, which is cool don’t get me wrong, but it would be nice as fantasy to be able to toggle the void form off but still get the benefit of Entropic Embrace.

4 Likes

Give a Helfer a cookie and they’ll want everything taken from Blood Elves and Void Elves.

8 Likes

More like give them a cookie and they demand a glass of milk just the right temperature and in a certain type of glass there is no pleasing them they just take, take and take.

9 Likes

We don’t. We just want to be High Elves. Nobody said remove Entropic Embrace. Just put a toggle on it.

That’s just lame rhetoric. I’ve got Alliance High Elves and Void Elves both. Void Elves are fine. But I don’t want my high elf characters turning purple.

2 Likes

Guess it’s a good thing you are a VOID elf then. Turning purple is a package deal.

4 Likes