Entropic Embrace Toggle

And yet people tried to gaslight and steer control over this topic. I’m glad that these people have lost the “war”, because it was extremely petty and immature to begin with. I’m very pleased with the new options which make sense but I do support the High Elf-fans for the simple reason because the Alliance should have a playable High Elf race.

Or we simply change Entropic Embrace, give them additional voice lines and a different race title, this would work as well for the hardcore fans. It’s an unique situation but Blizzard could have all prevented this by honoring the Alliance the same way they did with the Mag’har Orcs where their only saving grace is their skin color and three heritage armors. The same proper care is required for the Void Elves.

It’s not a “pass”, it was a 5 minute job. The cheapest and easiest way to give people more stuff: Copypasting a few lines and removing an effect.

No true effort went into the Void Elves despite having a big impact.

1 Like

Paladins are not races.

3 days ago … *cough

Also as far as I understand there is yet no lore justification that would open up Paladins(, warlocks, druids, DH and shamans) to all races.

But would I play a Void Paladin? Heck yeah.

Slowclap

A paladin is a priest + warrior. Every class can now be a Priest and a Warrior. That’s just simple.

A warlock is just someone who made a deal with a demon, literally anyone can do that.

I don’t think there was ever a Lore reason as to why some races can’t be shamans. Far as I can tell, anyone can pick it up, even the Broken did.

Blood Elves aren’t Felblood Elves, going to need a source on the “redder skin” and I hope you aren’t using the non canon RPG

1 Like

Weren’t you the one harassing me about the deleted encyclopedia and claiming it was canon?

How is the RPG not canon?

Asking you for a source for the wild claims you keep putting out.

Weren’t you the one name calling any and everyone disagreeing w all of your wild claims you refused to provide sources for?

5 Likes

I want you to look up the definition of “Wild claim”

and then tell me how saying “You can’t use a source that doesn’t exist as proof” is one.

Until then I’ma leave you on ignore.

Because Blizzard has said so tonnes of times.

2 Likes

Oh look so you know the RPG isn’t canon yet are still pushing it while also trying to act like you don’t know it’s not canon.

3 Likes

You’re legitimately trolling. No wonder your profile is private.

People make low level classic alts for trolling these days, private is just for privacy.

Also:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590006575905898498/976104768428712016/unknown.png

9 Likes

So not only are you in other threads admitting the RPG isn’t canon but are in this one pushing it and asking how it’s not canon.

This ^ for emphasis

2 Likes

Point out where I said I was using the RPG book. You accused me of getting my info from there and then went on to go on a rant saying I was “pushing it”.

I was asking how it’s not canon if a deleted encyclopedia is.

Stop trolling lmao.

So give your source

Cause when I asked you

All you had to add was this idea you were pretending to not know the RPG wasn’t canon.

Now all of a sudden that’s not your source? Okay fine what’s your source then for your claim.

1 Like

It’s deleted and I can’t post links anyway so I can’t link it. But it existed so it’s true.

These continued demand threads show that Blizzard caving to try and stop the high elf for alliance fan demands wasn’t effective, it just resulted in more ridiculous demands.

They’re just moving right down their checklist.
:white_check_mark: Blood Elf Skin tones
:white_check_mark: Blood Elf Hair Color
:x: Blood Elf Hair Styles and anything else on the Belf avatar
:x: Rename avatar to High Elf
:x: Paladin even there’s no lore about such an order existing before the Blood Knights
:x: EE toggle
:x: Silvermoon and Quel’thalas
:x: Demanding deletion of Blood Elves and/or making them a neutral race with the name High Elf.

They will not stop this nonsense until they check all the boxes.

I’d like to see Blizzard make Void Elves void again.

8 Likes

Now that part is hyperbolic.

Literally just a warrior priest, everyone should be able to be a paladin given everyone can be a priest or warrior.

4 Likes

Is split in light and void.
As all races have affinity for one ore the other no dice that everyone can be priest.

Every race can pick up arms and harm some foes.

As for paladin.
They are only using the light and more or less blessed weapons to fight evil, undead and demons.

1 Like

Literally everyone can do that.

They later went on to retcon Undead and Light being unable to coexist.

Hell back in Vanilla that wasn’t true because you had Undead paladins wielding the light as bosses.