Entropic Embrace Toggle

Of course you don’t. To you deleting Void Elves and Blood Elves is perfectly moral, whereas getting “High” Elves added alongside them would be seen as a loss.

… what are you even talking about???

What does America have to do with anything? You’re the one that suddenly interjected “INTERNATIONAL” like you got a new ace in the hole, but there’s no substance or coherence to what you’re going on about.

How about no? Actually put care and detail into the options?

You literally told me, on my Lightforged Draenei, to go play a Lightforged Draenei. scratches head with tendril

… wut. Okay you have wierd hang ups and stuff but I don’t think any of the WoW races are “ugly”.

looks at my Vulpera and Worgen

No seriously, why are Tuaren and goblins “ugly”? Why are you playing a race you think is ugly?

Lol what? You are falling on your face with this sad attempt at a gotcha, I can see the races just fine, I see other people playing them, I don’t have to main one to “appreciate” the options, especially when those options aren’t new but stolen from another race and the race that got stolen from didn’t get anything out of the “exchange”.

You pushing for “pure” high elves.

Extremely.

12 Likes

Nobody wrote about deleting them but they are a mistake in retrospect.

Because this discussion has been limited to a Helf VS Anti-Helf crowd which is not correct. Your original post towards the user Averax was somewhat off topic which is why I brought this up. As a reference:

This is quintessentially the issue, no one had an issue with them rarely for just being fervent for wanting Alliance High Elves, it’s that it’s devolved, first with Blood Elves and now Void Elves, into attacking and sabotaging other races and disregarding the interests of people liking and playing those races that’s made them such a pariah that drags everything down, because they’ve shown they’ll drag everyone else down as long as they get to stand on top.

The actual truth is that nobody “sabotaged” anyone but the Void Elves got the High Elf customization due the overall feedback worldwide. The US-forums are just one platform and I don’t think the developers will listen only to what a few people have here to say. This is why I brought in the international pov because I have been reading similar topics in several languages and the overall sentiments reflects the feedback they got: Give the Alliance High Elf options or make the race available to them.

I spoke for you here because the listed characters indicated a different picture of you. Looks like you’re more balanced which is good.

No. Go back and read the part about the transmog features. It’s only natural for the Alliance to complete the character fantasy and wanting the High Elves to be playable.

I’m fine with the current options but I do understand their pov and why they want them to be playable.

“I didn’t say that.”
immediately doubles down on thing

It kinda is? You can’t talk about Void Elf and High Elf and Blood Elf without mentioning the others and vice versa.

Also again, what does any of this have to do with America and International?

Due to tantrums

You’re making big claims with nothing to back yourself up.

You did not bring in an international pov, you just keep saying “international” over and over and hope no one calls you on it. You have provided nothing.

Again with nothing to back this up, all this is so far is you trying to sound cool for allegedly knowing multiple languages.

What? It says Lightforged Draenei by the character and I haven’t changed mogs yet.

Good to know I have your approval. Seriously, creepy. “Balanced” ???

Your exact words.

11 Likes

Because I really don’t want to go back and read posts for several hours just to do you a genuine gesture which ultimately ends in a bad faith argument. And unlike wowhead news this isn’t something you can simply get by googling it. It’s a take or leave it-situation.

And recent developer history proved us right, didn’t it. Accessible Alliance High Elf options, despite the odds. You may not like it but they will get their Alliance High Elves sooner or later².

1 Like

You. Are. A. VOID. Elf.

You will never be a high elf, no matter how much bleach you use.

11 Likes

You’re making the claims, you back them up.

Absolutely not, that’s ridiculous. There is zero reason to take you at your word, especially with the all you’ve said thus far. You have neither credibility or affability here.

Way to try to ignore the part that’s disturbing and make it seem like we’re talking about something else or complaining about something else there, you’re not arguing in good faith.

You explicitly said “pure” high elves.

6 Likes

They already added high elves. They’re on both factions. All thalassian elves are high elves. What is the matter with all of you? Are you all really this stupid that you can’t understand such a simple thing?

1 Like

That is like saying Stormwind humans are all Kul Tiran humans. Race, at least as far as the gameplay and lore distinction we are talking about. Is referring to the difference between the high, void and blood elves.

2 Likes

Analogy fail.

Kul Titan’s aren’t Stormwind Humans with saltwater soap scrubbing them, they’re a very drastic offshoot.

And while in some aspects the Void Elf’s are similar they’re not offshoots, they’re a mutation. They’re still a Thalassian elf. Void Elves are High Elves with tentacles. Literally.

5 Likes

No they are not “drastic offshoots” they are literally the same kind of human as someone from Stormwind. As an example, unless Flynn Fairwind told you he was Kul Tiran you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between him and a Stormwind human.

@Zerde3 Characters in Azeroth don’t think in terms of customization options or gameplay choices. Alleria is a child of Quel’Thalas and a solider of the Alliance. She returned after 1000 years to find most of her surviving kin switched political affiliation. Didn’t change who she is.

2 Likes

No they’re not, Flynn is a human from Kul’Tiras, he’s not the Kul’Tiran specific race that is playable, they are in fact different things due to their giant/drust blood.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Literally not, the reason the Kul Tirans look different is because of gameplay needs to make them distinct from how Stormwind humans look but lorewise, they are the same race. As an example https://youtu.be/MKJ7lVbv3VM?t=95

Literally the leaders of the Kul tirans look like normal humans and have nothing to do with the drust. also, that lore about them interbreeding seems to either be non-canon or had little to no effect on them.

I am not. I am using that to point out when people talk about “race” it is totally difference concept from how ingame all elves are Thalassian but gameplay wise would be a distinct race/with their own racials/looks.

2 Likes

Posting in a Cadazmir void elf thread.

6 Likes

I didn’t think that far into it, but yeah it’s very disturbing.

1 Like

Doubtful, the Thornnspeakers aka Drust aka Vrykul did intermingle with them so that’s why we have that specific type of Kul’Tiran, until Blizzard says otherwise.

Then you’re bad at “pointing out” whatever it is that you’re pointing out.

Gameplay-wise yes, but lore-wise not.

You’re a Drust? Wasn’t there a war against them?

Indeed I am. Not all of my people agreed with the conflict. Have you never seen division among your own?
We Thornspeakers joined Kul Tiran society. Some of their descendants heard the call of the wilds and wished to learn the ancient ways, and so we have taught them.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ulfar#Quotes

That doesn’t necessarily mean they interbred. Joined their society might just mean they decided to live with them. And “some of their descendants” doesn’t necessarily mean every Kul tiras lorewise and gameplay wise, has Drust blood flowing in their veins.

3 Likes

Absolute cringe and creepy.

9 Likes

Then opt out and don’t make your data available to Blizzard and all the players, like it a few people have done the past months.

Why do helf fans want to delete void elves so badly? You have your skin tone and eye color. Just rp it out, but stop trying to make the velf story a helf one. We have so little lore to begin with that I would rather they expanded on us more and less on appeasement.

15 Likes