Enough time to censor Trading post items but can't fix HOR

I’m sorry, Halls of Reflection? That 16 year old dungeon? You think fixing that should be a priority?

Amazing.

2 Likes

More of a priority than changing the model of an item people already spent time obtaining after the fact.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think a functional game should be a priority.
That’s pretty reasonable in fact.

3 Likes

I love how you replied everything except the part where fornite get in trouble for pulling the same thing.

i don’t know anything about the legal agreements people enter into to play fortnite.

Yeah, it’s probably cause just showing off the bra if you didn’t have a shirt mogged was an odd look.

That said I actually like THIS change (i’m a sucker for the wrapped look), I might actually use these beads now.

That that said still salty about the Bloodhunter feet mog, justice for them and the sword and the bag! Like, just let people have both options?

1 Like

1 Like

Censor what and how?

Acronyms are out of control in this game. The Halls of Reflection dungeon in Wrath cannot be completed because the RP doesn’t trigger at the end; Arthas is bugged while asphyxiating Jaina (for Alliance players) or Sylvanas (for Horde).

Love to know the reason behind this sexist double standard if a bra is too lewd then by all logic a mans bare chest should be too.

4 Likes

I still have a mute fish mount that can’t swim.

This seems like a pointless change to me. Something that is more worrisome is what I noticed on a specific pair of pants recently where on a female character look like they are see-through showing the genitals in DETAIL. Yes, I am aware of the fact that many pants have a bit of shading there that in the worst cases can look like the wearer have been peeing themself but, in THIS case, it was detailed genitals. This means some designer drew that there in complete detail achieving the look of ultra-thin cloth and no underwear. I suppose I should start up the game and try to find the exact pants again for reference, but I will not post a screenshot, that is too risky. I found this when I just wanted a nice pair of white pants and found this on one of the models available.

They’ll probably add the old version into the shop for real money in the future.

I’m sorry, is this a joke? I seriously hope you don’t expect a single video game developer to answer for decades(/centuries?) of cultural norms…

1 Like

add the beads to enchants and allow enchanters to enchant necklace with the beads appearance

No its not a joke cultural norms are women not being allowed to walk around with our breasts out like I can walk out onto the street in a bra and be fine there’s nothing wrong with that yet Blizzard has decided to cover up bras on fem models with bandages when using those beads.

It’s really, really crappy for Blizzard to do this.

As we all know, tender is an extremely limited currency and every month (if you’re not a hoarder) people have to make tough decisions on what they want and what they can afford.

People bought items like the Valajar Greatsword for its size. It doesn’t have a cool color, doesn’t have a cool effect, it was just a plain metal sword with gold-greenish highlights. I didn’t buy the sunflower staff or the flowery bow because I wanted that gigantic sword. If I would have known in May that they were going to nerf the size, I would have bought the staff or bow instead.

4 Likes

It is BS what they did too that sword now after tons of players brought cause of the size…now its on bigger then a letter opener …glad I stick with mounts and pet and toys from Trading post…most of mog stuff doesn’t interest me but its wrong for them to change the look or size of an item you spent tenders coins now…

It’s interesting that they find time for things like this, while Worgen still have hardly any customizations, Undead and male Worgen still have to have a hunchback, Void Elves still haven’t received a single new hairstyle and the ones they do have look half-finished and the male ones are downright cra***, Night Elves still have the same faces, and for some reason, the men have to look all old and grumpy. And there are so many more examples.

But sure, something that no one was bothered by just had to be corrected. Not to mention that one Blood Elf hairstyle they changed just because one of the devs supposedly thought it looked too similar to someone they knew. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

go w0ke go broke, this stinks to Sweet Baby Inc

3 Likes