Enough time to censor Trading post items but can't fix HOR

it look like they have enough time to censor a trading post item but not fix HOR infinite choking out jaina/syvannas bug. That’s is some priorites right there. Also since you change how the outfit look did we get a refund on Trading post points?

12 Likes

There to busy buffing bfa raids

13 Likes

Elaboration is needed.

16 Likes

i just talked to blizzard and he said no

sry man

7 Likes

Which item?

Looks like it’s those chest piece items that are the necklaces. Before, they just showed the character’s bra, now they have like a… bandage top.

5 Likes

On males or females or both?

So Blizzard destroyed another of my transmogs? Way to go, Blizzard! :unamused:

10 Likes

I’m still waiting on them to answer me as to why they changed the Archivist’s Elegant Bag and turned it into a trash can on my back, instead of the nice backpack it used to be.

13 Likes

Literally just going in the opposite direction they should be, every time.

We need more revealing outfits, not fewer.

Also, questionable if it’s even legal for them to do that. Trader’s Tender is something you can technically buy right now albeit indirectly.

If Epic routinely lands themselves in hot water over the occasional exclusive skin returning to the shop on accident, Blizzard modifying what is effectively the same thing and not offering refunds is probably breaking a law somewhere.

Whether or not they’re held to account is another question.

11 Likes

they censored the Blademaster’s Suntouched Stones top

1 Like

Apparently there’s a mod on the EU forums that has confirmed that it is a bug and that they’ll supposedly fix it. We shall see.

Edit: Included link for proof.

5 Likes

According to Wowhead only on females.

Btw it looks so bad I have no words for it. Also, it ruins every transmog that included shirts.

8 Likes

Best joke ever.

2 Likes

Is it the same kind of ‘bandage top’ that Xal’atath has? :dracthyr_lulmao:

This idiocy:

They added the chest wrap that wasn’t there when I bought the beads. Now they don’t work with my monk, who uses them with a shirt.

28 Likes

OTHANKGAWD. It better be a bug! LOL

That’s just stupidity.

2 Likes

So the shirt doesn’t cover the bandages? That’s silly. Are the bandages there on male toons as well?

what…WHY? I DONT WANT THOSE BANDAGES!

7 Likes

Archivist’s Elegant Bag, Researcher’s Magnifier and now the Blademaster’s Stones, three of my transmogs destroyed already. I don’t trust Blizzard anymore.

6 Likes