Archivist's Elegant bag is now a completely different model

Just like the title says, the Archivist’s Elegant Bag is an entirely different model than it was before the pre-patch. Why?

15 Likes

Second this, it would be one thing if they’d changed it before it even released but they did it now? It’s not even nearly as good looking… I farmed the currency for that bag in particular.

5 Likes

I worked REALLY hard to get that backpack. Please, why was this changed?

8 Likes

Yeah farmed like crazy for the beautiful bag now it’s an ugly basket. It matched my Vancleef mog perfectly now its garbage.

6 Likes

Bumping in hopes of this getting attention because every time I see that blasted replacement model I never asked for in my collections it just irks me to no end. Why can’t it just be added as a new separate item that people can grind for if they choose?

2 Likes

Bump, gonna try to keep this topic active until it gets either acknowledged in patch notes/known bugs or is fixed

2 Likes

Bump for ongoing issue

2 Likes

Bump, still an issue

2 Likes

Yes, I’m pretty upset by this change. It was one of my top ten favorite cosmetics.

3 Likes

Issue still ongoing bump

2 Likes

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

Bumping, as it’s STILL not fixed yet. Seriously, it’s been over a week. Please turn the bag back. :frowning:

They still haven’t changed one of the bags from there back to its original (and proper) color, to match the set with the same name. :confused:

2 Likes

Also hoping this gets fixed! Cute backpack > bucket of tools.

1 Like

Still not fixed, never seen the wow with so many bugs as this pre-patch, it’s horrendous

2 Likes

A lot of people specifically grinded the event just for that backpack. If they wanted to add a new model, they should have made that one optional. The backpack serves a purpose and is appropriate for a Reliquary Archivist.

8 Likes

Exactly! It was SO FASHIONABLE. They’re robbing our trial of style week of GLORY!

2 Likes

Issue still not fixed :frowning: Hopefully with more of us posting in here it will be addressed soon enough

2 Likes

So I did some digging into this. It appears that this unique backpack mog:

Got changed into this:
SMH

Extremely random and extremely disappointing. There is no disputing that the original model was both superior and better looking. This combined with the fact that the was also unique and has no recolour is a total slap in da face moment to the playerbase.

5 Likes

Bump. It’s still not fixed, as we all know. It’s such a shame too…the original appearance was one of my favorites for a back piece in the game.

2 Likes