Enough is ENOUGH!

https ://imgur.com/a/kKXvIKh

hahaha had to put a space in the link because I can’t post links yet BLIZZARD COME ON

2 Likes

Why are there trust levels? Some of us have been using the forums for years and have never stolen anything.

See, I just don’t get this. It comes off as controlling and makes about as much sense as people calling other people “ninjas” simply because they got something the other wants.

2 Likes

Well at trust level 3, it will allow you to post links to any website etc… it basically means you’re a poster, in good standing and have less restrictions on what you can do on the forum.

Bliz, you can’t stop the power of love.

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Here are some “likes” from me.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

In 2 days, you’ll be level 2 which increases your like allotment. Then you can check my activity and like all my posts.

1 Like

The last time I tried this I was arrested.

/tentacleflip

2 Likes

You must be a very positive and upbeat person… at least until you run out of likes to give :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad you see me as just another spoiled millennial fishing for likes on the internet, but this is a video game forum whose sole purpose is to offer a sense of contact and camaraderie with the greater community. I have already explained what I use likes for, so please actually read my posts on this thread when you speak down to me.

I don’t need Blizzard web designers to tell me how much I can or cannot interact with the Warcraft community. That’s what’s important to me here, not stroking my ego because someone on the internet pushed a button.

Type </pre -> without the - or space in front of your text. A rather annoying workaround for something that we shouldn’t have denied to us anyway.

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m now in an “internet argument” or something…

I responded to your (very dumb) original post, the text of which was:

" “You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 10 hours before trying again.”
NO
Stop telling me how much I can or cannot like someone’s posts. I will spread my love however I please and you won’t stop me!

shouts incoherently for 30 minutes"

How that jives with your response to my (admittedly snarky response to your very dumb post) I have no idea.

In the end of things, I guess it does not matter.

And, yes, I absolutely DO see you as another spoiled millennial, and I DO look down on you. (I know my response to you seriously erodes my mental/moral high ground, and I am OK with this, I had 2 beers with dinner)

No. You’re not worth the energy.

Congratulations. You’re such an upstanding moral character in the community. I’m sure your guild is blessed.

1 Like

But they must gate our likes or how else will we farm our rep with each other so we can roll our Forum Troll allied race.

1 Like

Unless you are in a mutually sensual and pleasurable relationship, they are never worth the energy, girlfriend.

/tentacleflip

1 Like

My dear Lucifuge, why have we never entertained one another outside these forums? I feel like there’s a void in my heart.

1 Like

whenever you put that additional description of your usage of “likes” (which I don’t care about, but it IS more information) came after my response to your post.

So, you probably don’t care, or will ignore this, but your long-winded explanation of your “like” system came AFTER my first response. You at least understand this, yes?

Not that it really matters I suppose, and it’s just silly at this point, we’re just two goofy yahoos arguing on the internet.

(most importantly, I don’t care about your system of “likes”, so stay mad as you will…)

Your response is post #53. My explanation is post #32.
I’m not mad, either. You’re really not worth the time, so stop trying to engage me.

1 Like

Hah, I’d like this post, but… sadly… sigh

2 Likes

It’s okay friendo, I still have two more likes for today before I have to buy the x99 Forum Likes for $4.99 deal. I’ll give you one.

1 Like

It’s because they actually serve a purpose now and receiving them means something to the system. Therefore they want to prevent people from just spamming them out.

That limit is ultimately rendered pointless when you can just swap your forum avatar to a new character with a new like cap. You can even like your own posts. This system is absurd.

3 Likes