Enough is ENOUGH!

“You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 10 hours before trying again.”
NO
Stop telling me how much I can or cannot like someone’s posts. I will spread my love however I please and you won’t stop me!

shouts incoherently for 30 minutes

128 Likes

Awwww, here’s some love for you my living sister :grin:

:heart:

And a bunny :rabbit:

27 Likes

I would give you all of my love dear kaldorei, but I’m afraid I can’t love you for 10 more hours. :sunny:

20 Likes

This post echoes my sentiments exactly, especially the shouting incoherently part.

25 Likes

Well hey, we have to make our voices heard somehow. Shouting just makes it a little easier for them to hear us all the way in California.
Have my imaginary-like. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

There is a cap on how many posts you can like in a set time period? That strikes me as bizarre.

22 Likes

Yes. Yes, it is bizarre, and punishing and unsocial.
Exactly what this forum is supposed to not be.

19 Likes

Hmm…

You got stopped.

7 Likes

Nah, I’m just posting my likes as replies and offering a generic statement of agreement instead of pushing a heart button now.

6 Likes

Do what I do: give out your own likes with quotes and hearts! :smiley:

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

Gotta make the new forums unnecessarily annoying somehow.

18 Likes

Well traditionally these forums are an overseeded mine field of angst and despair. Still limiting likes seems like a strange thing to do. I can’t imagine the brainstorming session that came up with that one.

16 Likes

I am! :heart:

Yes. I agree with this post! Thank you for contributing.
(I wish I could’ve just liked it.)

10 Likes

I liked it for you.

7 Likes

Yup. Here, have an internal organ. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for your contributions, brave tauren!
Together, we will retake these forums, for the people!

6 Likes

:dog2::dog: puppy love to you

3 Likes

If people could be trusted to like properly, this wouldn’t be a problem!!! But no! You all had to abuse likes. I hope you are happy with what you have done.

On a related note. If you really can’t do without liking something, your alts all have their own limits.

3 Likes

beware. Last time wife said that. She hid in den after 12 hours.

3 Likes

I have to wait 11 hours now but I did it anyway and I LIKED IT!
Take that, Blizzard.

8 Likes