Enough is ENOUGH!

But you only have so much love you can spread.

1 Like

I thought about this limiting the likes and can think of only one practical reason they would do this and that is that they must read these forums and they must be using the like count to sort the posts, pare down the ones that may have some value to them.
There’s a lot of posts after all.

It’s got to be something like that because otherwise, they’d have to have some kind of extreme personal issues and that really doesn’t make sense even if it is fun to post about.

It’s the same on the Overwatch forums. It drove me nuts over there, because for any active forumgoer you can reach the like limit in less than an hour. It’s ridiculous. And it’s so awkward having to say, “I’d like this if I could/Sorry I can’t like this, I totally agree though.”

1 Like

Well, they got rid of down votes, seems as if they’re trying to strictly limit up votes as well.

I having nothing more to add, I complained about this very thing in a forum post the other day.

**Stomps off muttering something about being out of likes for 5 more hours (as if I’ll be here in 5 more hours)…

1 Like

You will, eh? Care to prove that declaration, hmm?

1 Like

I would like your post BUT I CAN’T. It is very stupid. The rule, not your post.

3 Likes

I LIKE your rant here.

teehee! :smiley:

3 Likes

If people read the sticky, there is a way to increase how many likes you’re allowed to give in a day.

That is by reaching trust level 2. We’re all at trust level 1 right now.

2 Likes

Pretty much my feelings exactly. I really dislike so much about this new forum. The designer and coder should both be ashamed.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, when I read the title this came to my mind lol.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out. I wish you had linked the sticky it was in though since I still can’t find it. But thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

It’s towards the bottom of her post.

And I also hate this restriction on likes. It’s easy to go through them if you visit several different forums or like to read different posts.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re not exalted with the forum gods yet. Proceed to grind 3000k posts and you will be able to like infinitely

3 Likes

I just gave you a “like”.

It’s the second “like” I have done today, and the third in about two weeks.

It sounds like the “like” system is VERY important to you, so you get one from me.

1 Like

I still have a few likes left. You can have one OP.

1 Like

Try using an alt they will give you extra love to spend

3 Likes

I often forget to like so you can have some of mine…

yeah it is idiotic that you can like only a certain number that is an arbitrary idea that will cause bias

I keep an army of Alts for this.

1 Like

alright, here, take my love!

Ironically when I liked your post I got that message.

2 Likes