Energy regeneration very bugged

I made this video in about ten seconds.

Posted the video evidence.

Awaiting your rebuttal.

Show me a vanilla video where that happens and I’ll Venmo you $50. For real.

That goes for anybody that can do that.

1 Like

well, it explains the resolution.

Looks about like my druid in feral cat

I’m waiting.

You already owe me $60 from the last time I proved you wrong.

When is this?

:man_shrugging:

which one?

Did you post on your classic character? I didn’t see a post on your classic character

Hahahahahaha

Okay, here you go.

I can tell you why you gained 40 energy in a single tick right there. You were about to gain a tick while you were at full energy and the 20 energy tick got batched into the next tick.

Yeah you post on your character…months later LOL

You are the biggest joke on the forums

What does it matter? At the time I had this character at level 60 anyways.

Actually he posted back then, and you ignored him

1 Like

So you totally ignored me and provide NO evidence in the entire video of 20 energy being “batched” in vanilla. Energy wasn’t batched back then lol.

Want me to make you a compilation video, one showing the bug happening again and again and again? It happens every time if you time it right. EASY reproducible bug.

LoL :slight_smile:

I already disproved your 21 energy tick is a bug theory. I guess the biggest joke on the forum to you is facts.

Yeah, when you time it perfectly into a batch.

lol.

Alright, Mr. Blizzard-has-an-infaliable reference client and can never make a bug,

Explain away this ROGUE bug:

Oh, it’s just their “referrence client” behaving as intended, right? Also, I made a compilation video just for you showing just how common this energy regeneration bug is. (Spoiler: it happens every time except 1).

Are you specced into dirty deeds in your videos? Alright just watched the whole thing, it’s happening when you’re ambushing as well. This is obviously spell batching because you’re timing it right as your energy is about to tick up.

No.

Also, pay attention to 1:05 of the longplay video. Something extremely odd occurs. I open with cheap shot (-60 energy). It displays me as having 40 energy. I then use sister strike (which costs 35 energy after speccing into it); however, instead of having 5 energy, I have 20 energy. My bar then tick then ticks me up to 40 energy.

Very odd. Something is definitely wrong.

I reported this every phase of the beta.

They did not pay attention to it.

Your energy tick is usually 20 but sometimes it’s 19 to 21.
My theory is that energy regen was rebuilt from current WoW’s energy system and it’s not a perfect 20 energy but effectively haste equal to almost 20. As a result, sometimes it’s rounded up or down based on it not being exactly 20.

2 Likes