End Premades

A change made to ensure a game wouldn’t start with fewer than X number of players was done to address pug stomping?

:cactus:

1 Like

If that was the cause, but it wasn’t horde whined incessantly about premades and blizzard addressed it.

I think he was referring to the change to remove BG numbers from the q pop so that alliance couldnt 3 2 1 q and drop queue until 30+ had the same number bg

1 Like

yes, being matches not starting 40v5

do you mean players in super elite guilds trying to do it during off raid hours?
can’t wait to see this!

i’m sorry, activision hasn’t starting sharing their time traveling technology yet.

maybe you should have been paying attn in math classes instead of playing wow when you were 15 :worried:

this isnt true at all. repeating something false doesn’t make it spontaneously true.

But you are asking for massive change to classic pvp meta that will ruin the game for more people than it “fixes” it for. You still haven’t given a good reason as to why you deserve special treatment as a solo player.

A little extra criteria would be asking for a role check, so all BG’s have at least 2 healers. That’s the reason most pugs lose. If you have no healers you will lose 90% of the time regardless of who you play.

I don’t think most people would oppose a role check.

This is false, the Horde could not premade because of long queues, there is a reason the premade discord meta was only on alliance. If the horde was able to premade I have no doubt we would have seen the exact same behavior on both sides.

irrelevant?

still counts if more than half the group is players from random other guilds

1 UBRS- Pug
2 Ony - Pug
3 MC - Pug
4 BWL - pug
5 Zg - PUG
6 Aq - pug
7 aq20 - pug
8 Nax - prolly not

7/8 = 0.875
Move the decimal two places = 87.5%
Sorry i over estimated.

That’s fine a role check might somewhat work.

At least that acknowledges that the current system is massively flawed. But i disagree that going to say a system similar to OW that tries to put equal numbers of premades on each team would be a massive change.

You’re wrong. It was possible for horde to premade. Just alot harder to pull off because of 20 minute queues. Alliance premade could stack 30+ players in. Horde could get 5-10 reliably, which still make a big difference if the pugs will listen to you.

1 Like

You do have premade discords what are you talking about? I can guarantee you that on every single server you have a horde ranking discord just for that…to find groups to premade. Just because you havnt been invited or don’t know about it doesn’t mean it’s not out there. On kromkrush-there is exactly this. A horde premade discord to find “more like minded” individuals that want to play and compete.

1 Like

Right but then we have to look at the actual changes, changing AV, directly prevented premades from pug stomping, chaning WSG directly prevented premades from scouting so they could pug stomp.

20 minute? maybe on day one? AV queues for horde were 35+ after the first week. and as high as 50 minutes until wsg and ab became the meta and now they are well over an hour

I’m specifically talking about AV

no sorry, again the reality is both factions could premade, one faction could do it a lot more easily and effectively because of short queues.

and because of the queuing system, alliance could snipe bgs which created havoc for other alliance players. hense it was changed. but thanks for proving my point sir.

1 Like

They’re well over an hour because no alliance ques AV-look at the average rank. No one above rank 5 QUES AV unless it’s for rep.

no it prevented them from queue sniping and causing matches to start without any players.

join reality. it’s better.

1 Like

You just admitted it was not feasible for one side to premade but you continue to argue both sides could do it.

Just because he said it’s harder and no efficient doesn’t mean you COULDNT do it. You just didn’t want the wait time for it.

1 Like

The entire classic pvp system is flawed. But this flawed system is what people wanted. And while what you suggest is a minor change to the matching, it’s a massive change to the classic pvp meta, and imo doesn’t solve any of the issues inherent to the flawed honor system.

1 Like