End Premades

10:23 AM - I’ve queued for 3 WSG and 5 AB’s and only 1 (AB) was not a premade

Even at 10:23 in the morning I can’t play this game

Fix PvP now - add a solo queue option for casual players

It’s ridiculous I can’t play before work/take a break during without having to join an entire premade jut to play - which isn’t even doable in this case

52 Likes

Not playing ≠ Not winning

:cactus:

3 Likes

didn’t know casual = unable to talk and form your own premades

6 Likes

I agree. Add a solo queue option that rewards no honor and no rep

15 Likes

That’s harsh. I would say, no honor, and quartered rep.

No reason to complain about the Exalted grind taking longer when its guaranteed they’ll win now that it’s solo queues!

so you have a choice. premade or not.

if you chose not to, don’t come crying here to us.

1 Like

Now here’s an idea but they will just change their cries to “solo ranking was a thing”. I mean it still is.
That one dude (OP could be his alt) has been sitting at 13 for 6 months getting gy farmed to rank 14. :rofl:

What I don’t get is this topic has been spammed to death. I left. Come back for light reading and he’s still spamming it.

Blizz allows this to happen to keep these boards “active”. Only ones who get sanctioned here and in game are the ones who speak the truth.

At some point topics go beyond spam. This topic. Reached that point months ago. Remember the wall of no? Blizz was on top of that though…

2 Likes

There’s nothing to fix. Game is working as intended. Join a pre-made or solo queue and accept your fate.

It’s an MMO. Play with people. Make friends. Stop asking them to make Classic more of a retail-like solo game.

9 Likes

Indeed it’s pretty ridiculous at this point.

The matching systems just needs to match premade vs premade and pug vs pug, everyone wins that way.

Well except for the terrible premades that rely on pug stomping.

24 Likes

No what’s ridiculous is that you keep making duplicate threads about the same topic which also contradict your other topic telling people NOT to ask for retail changes. If the mods were worth anything around here; you’d have been axed by now.

8 Likes

this needs to be pasted over and over and over again until they clue in

5 Likes

Have you considered trying a lower bracket? Every bracket below 60 is very PuG friendly.

1 Like

End guilds and premade BWL while you are at it?

They aren’t going to ban premades.

Source: 15 years of not banning premades in the face of 16,498,652,456,678 threads and counting.

4 Likes

Lol casual pvpers? Everyone asked for the vanilla experience, warts and all. You can’t be a casual pvper in classic. If you’re not willing to spend 10+ hours a day in premades don’t bother with classic pvp, it’s not fun, and it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Premades were not nearly this much of a problem in vanilla, and blizzard has already made multiple changes to try to prevent pug stomping.

At this point they just need to bite the bullet and make it a hard rule in the matching system.

11 Likes

Dear retail Panda,
they already changed AV premading,
Changes to pvp queques are coming, enjoy the exploitation while you can, k thanks bye.

Hey I hate facts!

I meant for Vanilla, my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

i only q’d bgs in a premade in vanilla. only. i have no idea what you’re crying about, it was exactly like this.

and pug stomping? ok bud. they made minor changes to stop av starting 40v5.

they don’t need to do anything
what you need to do, is accept classic the way it is, or go back to retail.

stop trying to turn classic into retail
stop
go away
stop whining and crying every single day

you don’t like classic. so stop playing it.

2 Likes

lol ok kiddo any day now

yes you might have only queues BG’s in premades that’s great.

A lot of people didn’t and there were significantly less premades.

Why?

I’m pointing out a legitimate issue with what is ultimately just a for fun side game. An issue blizzard has already made multiple changes to try to address.

However since it remains an issue they just need to make it a hard rule and be done with it.

Unless you are rely on pug stomping premade vs premade would not impact you.

2 Likes