End Premades

Because waiting the time for it ultimately meant youd earn less than if you just solo q and lost in 7 minutes to a premade LOL.

The kind of response i would expect from someone named Quarterchub

And that’s why we did premade. Because we earned more in that 7 minutes then in a solo que-it works then exact same.

1 Like

Just because you earned less doesn’t mean you COULDNT premade. That’s the argument you’re trying to have is it not?

1 Like

^ I too don’t recall having shorter queues than 20 mins after the first two days.

yes
just because something is not easily done, or even “feasible” it doesn’t mean it CANT be done.

i’m not sure there are better words in the english language to use. maybe try reading it again until it sinks in.

And that has nothing to do with the fact premades exist. Even in premades we’d just AFK out if horde hard turtled. After you kill LT’s if the game won’t be over in 15 minutes you’re better off eating the debuff. Blame the honor system, not premades

1 Like

No the argument is if two people do the same thing they should yield similar results.

I.E. if horde raid BWL with 40 equal skilled people and Alliance raid bwl with 40 equal skilled people. Both should result in a clear or close to a clear.

It shouldnt result in alliance being able to clear in 30 min and horde having to wipe 18 times only to fail on the 4th boss

Blaming min max culture and people whod rather earn rewards over enjoy the game as intended.

“what i have to try to win and earn my rewards? BLASPHEMY I JUST WANT TO AVOID PVP CONTACT AND KILL A SUB PAR BOSS in 6 MINUTES”

The horde could not effectively premade. Claiming you could theoretically premade if you tried long enough and spent enough time is just silly. The entire point of Premades was hph, no one worried about hph is going to try for hours to get a premade group into AV. Why are we even arguing this???

Because they are running out of arguments so they argue semantics. We say it “cant” be done so thats what they hang on to rather than move on and argue a point at actually matters

Because you mongoloids are arguing to take premades out of a team game like WSG/AB I’m which you CAN premade. You choose not to at all. You choose to que solo. If you’re so worried about HPH, then why ARENT you in a premade? You wouldn’t be having this argument if you were because you’d see your HPH at 20k-25k per hour. But you don’t.

2 Likes

Because technically the system was working as it did in vanilla.

Exactly…

Edit: idk why it quoted you. That’s weird.

The original intended argument

Idk where you got the idea that we are concerned about hph

do you realize that you logic dictates we normalize queue times? lol

That’s exactly what alliance AV premades were. Not because it was fun, because it was efficient and rewarding. Literally the same reason premades exist in the first place. I doubt rankers enjoy stomping pugs all day. But it’s what you have to do to rank effectively.

The honor system was never about a fair, balanced, and fun BG experience. BG’s weren’t even a thing when honor was released. All classic pvp is is a grind. Solo players like you are the easiest target, so rankers will always find a way to farm you. Nothing short of scrapping honor entirely will change that.

1 Like

Right and blizzard broke alliance AV premades even though it was technically how things were in vanilla.

There’s no excuse not to adjust the queuing system to account for premades in all the BG’s at this point.

the argument youre quoting is specifically against the “Horde could premade av argument” and nothing else please move on

Idk i had fun solo q pvping in vanilla and get av and ab exalted before even hitting r10

Pretty sure alliance werent saying this when we were farming you on every server pre bg release at flight paths. It was “RELEASE BGS THIS IS UNFAIR I CANT DO DUNGEONS”

and horde response was “join a guild make friends and fight back”

but daddy blizz helped you all anyway

how about “there is no budget or resources to do it and they’ve already explained the game is AS IS” is that a pretty good excuse?

how about “players can freely choose to join premades too” is that a better excuse?

lol yeah why should we examine the giant hole in your logic :rofl:

Please show where the hole is?
And ill show the hole in yours