End Premades

Oh I agree. But I thought you wanted them out of your BG’s? They will go wherever the most efficient honor/hr is. And no matter what changes blizzard makes, the most efficient honor farm is players like you who refuse to group up, unfortunately you’re an easy target. So you either have to make someone else the easy target, or make sure they get obsurd amounts of honor playing “fair” games so they have no reason to farm you.

it’s to re-release the game, not recreate the experience.

you dont want classic, you want a time machine.

1 Like

Pointing out a legitimate issue with the queueing system is not crying.

Fear mongering because you are terrified of losing your easy wins against pugs is crying.

1 Like

You have the solution to your own problem, and you’re too stubborn to fix it yourself. You truly deserve every loss

1 Like

I don’t have access to the the code base, I cannot fix the queuing system myself.

Only blizzard can, as such my only option is to bring up the issue to blizzard.

Its physically impossible without account sharing. The people on my server put up 1 million honor each week in bracket 14. Theres literally no way possible for you to get that kind of honor solo if you lose 80% of your games.

There is no issue with the queueing system. you have a personal preference issue with classic pvp.

your options are:

1. join a premade and participate in a team-based mp game with friends
  2. return to retail or another game that meets your requirements

only person terrified of losing seems to be you. you’re so terrified that you’re crying online about it on a daily basis.

at what point is reality going to sink in with you?
they offered a version of the game. you dont like a feature. they aren’t going to change it.
you can solve the problem yourself by joining a guild that runs bgs. but you refuse. so you’re demanding a non-existent bliz team to rewrite a matchmaking system except they’ve already explained to you they won’t make changes like that. they tried changing the system in tbc.

so go back to your retail game and maybe come back for tbc.

FIND FRIENDS TO QUEUE WITH!!! It’s not hard

Not true. It depends entirely on the server and how efficient you are with your time. I never said it was easy, or likely to happen, just technically possible. Buffing honor for premades makes it legit impossible, not extremely unlikely as it is now.

1 Like

Well no I have a third option, continue to point out the legitimate issue with the queuing system.

Except I’m not terrified of losing in a side game that is optional. I’m pointing out that the queuing system for it sucks. The only people terrified of losing are the people trying to defend pug stomping who are terrified of fighting another premade.

Keep in mind your proposed solution of everyone premading results in exactly that, you only fight premades.

Then I wouldn’t be pugging now would I? So problem not solved.

That’s your problem, not blizzards. The game was never designed around the solo player, get over it.

IMO i dont feel you should be able to solo to r14 anyway. So making it impossible for solo players to get past r10 or so seems fair.

Do you enjoy trolling so much that waste your time posting this crap? At least Zydax somewhat tries to have a decent conversation.

so you’re the guy that stands outside burger king demanding they sell pizza. good on you bud.

No of course, you’re not here because you can’t make friends, can’t join a premade and cant win.
you’re also not terrified of posting on a classic toon, obviously because you’re embarassed to admit you post on multiple accounts.
you seem to go to great lengths to justify trying to play a team-based game by yourself. make a friend dude.

yes. and it was a result of no blizzard intervention which is impossible.

He’s not trolling, he’s being truthful.

You’re OK with ruining the way other people enjoy playing as long as you get a good solo queue experience. Got it.

1 Like

Except theres probably less than 1% of players who attempt to hit r14 as a solo player (or even r12 for that matter) where as theres probably 30-40% of a player base that wants to be able to at the bare minimum play a battleground without losing in 4 minutes to a premade 15 games in a row every day

Actually it is blizzard’s problem they provide the queuing system, and as they have already made changed to BG’s to try to curb premades I expect them to address this as well.

this is the way classic is.
if you want retail, play retail.

i wanted to raid again so guess what? i joined a guild.
do you know what i didn’t do?
throw a daily tantrum on the forum demanding they release a solo version of molten core.

it’s an mmo. its supposed to be a social game. make friends. join a guild. if you want to play solo, this game isn’t for you.

if that doesn’t work for you, then classic isn’t for you. peace.

Hahahahaha. good luck

There is nothing truthful about claiming players came back to play a version of vanilla that has larger populations than the server can handle. Raid content that is too easy, and a PVP system that is not casual friendly. There is nothing wrong with pointing what’s wrong with the games and suggesting fixes. Unless of course you’d rather not see any changes so you can continue to farm pugs to rank 14.